These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

oops !

Author
jason hill
Red vs Blue Flight Academy
#1 - 2013-03-24 18:32:57 UTC
baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#2 - 2013-03-24 19:08:02 UTC
Lemmy guess. An Audi driver was bad.
Kurfin
Kippers and Jam Developments
#3 - 2013-03-24 19:27:53 UTC
Well the original TT was never famed for high speed stability.
Rain6636
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#4 - 2013-03-25 04:44:20 UTC
"I've seen photos of cars going into people's houses before but from the pavement, through the bushes and the cars behind it - it was like a launch pad - it must have been for him to get that high."

i'm not sure what the bushes had to do with him getting high
Rana Ash
Gradient
Electus Matari
#5 - 2013-03-25 12:03:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Rana Ash
Rain6636 wrote:
"I've seen photos of cars going into people's houses before but from the pavement, through the bushes and the cars behind it - it was like a launch pad - it must have been for him to get that high."

Maby they where Cannabis bushes Lol
Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#6 - 2013-03-25 12:04:11 UTC
I've honestly never understood how drivers accomplish such things.

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

silens vesica
Corsair Cartel
#7 - 2013-03-25 18:33:04 UTC
Rain6636 wrote:

Heavy shrubs give enogh lift for teh Audi to bank off the top of the car, which created enough additional lift to hit the wall halfway up.

Fairly specific set ot of circumstances required to do that. Otherwise, you'd just hve an Audi in some shrubs, or maybe into the side of a car.

Tell someone you love them today, because life is short. But scream it at them in Esperanto, because life is also terrifying and confusing.

Didn't vote? Then you voted for NulBloc

Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#8 - 2013-03-26 00:23:31 UTC
Parking.

Hes doing it right.

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

Eli Green
The Arrow Project
#9 - 2013-03-26 01:17:26 UTC
anyone else notice that the warning sign on the fence (in the header image) was upside down?

wumbo

Something Random
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#10 - 2013-03-26 01:44:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Something Random
Very cold - very fast car - very good heater - cocaine

All i can think of.

Hes also VERY hurt :(

Quick Edit - he also manged to not only go through a hedge but a BMW 5 series and a Audi 6 Avante........ and a house.
Should he wake up and get better - he wont be driving a TT for any less than 20k insurance

"caught on fire a little bit, just a little."

"Delinquents, check, weirdos, check, hippies, check, pillheads, check, freaks, check, potheads, check .....gangs all here!"

I love Science, it gives me a Hadron.

silens vesica
Corsair Cartel
#11 - 2013-03-26 14:07:46 UTC
Something Random wrote:

Quick Edit - he also manged to not only go through a hedge but a BMW 5 series and a Audi 6 Avante........ and a house.
Should he wake up and get better - he wont be driving a TT for any less than 20k insurance

His next ride:
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05230218000P?sid=IDx01192011x000001&kispla=05230218000P&srccode=cii_17588969&cpncode=30-140308044-2

Tell someone you love them today, because life is short. But scream it at them in Esperanto, because life is also terrifying and confusing.

Rana Ash
Gradient
Electus Matari
#12 - 2013-03-26 14:15:37 UTC

Are you crazy?, i have seen kids drift in these and do doughnuts. No way he'll be allowed to drive one of those
silens vesica
Corsair Cartel
#13 - 2013-03-26 16:56:51 UTC
Rana Ash wrote:

Are you crazy?, i have seen kids drift in these and do doughnuts. No way he'll be allowed to drive one of those

Fair point.

Maybe this:
http://hobbyhorsecrafts.co.uk/

Angelique Duchemin
Team Evil
#14 - 2013-03-26 17:12:17 UTC
Nothing surprises me any more

The very sun of heaven seemed distorted when viewed through the polarising miasma welling out from this sea-soaked perversion, and twisted menace and suspense lurked leeringly in those crazily elusive angles of carven rock where a second glance shewed concavity after the first shewed convexity.

Rana Ash
Gradient
Electus Matari
#15 - 2013-03-26 17:17:37 UTC
silens vesica wrote:
Fair point.

Maybe this:

Aye, but even that will come with a big insurance
silens vesica
Corsair Cartel
#16 - 2013-03-26 17:33:06 UTC
Angelique Duchemin wrote:
ImPRESSive.

Looks like an end-over-end that found the 3-wire. Lol

Rana Ash wrote:
silens vesica wrote:
Fair point.

Maybe this:

Aye, but even that will come with a big insurance

Yup. Like a lien on his gonads, to be kept stored in a safe place - 'cause they keep getting him into trouble.