These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Rate the Avatar above you

First post First post First post First post
Author
Angelique Duchemin
Team Evil
#9841 - 2013-03-17 23:44:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Angelique Duchemin
A few I have run into that needs mention at this point is

Saede Riordan
Whom I should have mentioned earlier. The tattoos go very well with the skin colour and the face looks more "real" than any avatar I have seen. The eyes are probably some of the most beautiful I have seen on an avatar and the strong colour of the eyes are brought forward very well by the dark skin.

HellCross
A very dignified avatar with a fantastic colour theme. The contrast between the colour of the hair and lips with the skin is great. The tattoos look great and goes well with the piercings, the full lips and a facial expression that says "I see what you did there"

Princess Nexxala
A very 80's look but the hair style and colour goes very well with the uniform and the shape of the face. Despite what the avatar wants you to believe the breasts are actually not that big. Pretty natural and normal.

Tinge Shade
A very cute and sporty look, the red background goes well with the red hair and lips, the sunglasses being a great contrast between the skin and hair colour. A very respectable look, easily mistaken for Deteis (in my opinion)

The very sun of heaven seemed distorted when viewed through the polarising miasma welling out from this sea-soaked perversion, and twisted menace and suspense lurked leeringly in those crazily elusive angles of carven rock where a second glance shewed concavity after the first shewed convexity.

quigibow
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#9842 - 2013-03-18 18:19:57 UTC
@Angelique Duchemin wow great avatar! 10/10!
Samantha Omanid
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#9843 - 2013-03-18 20:18:20 UTC
quigibow wrote:
@Angelique Duchemin wow great avatar! 10/10!

Nice hair.
Hessian Arcturus
Doomheim
#9844 - 2013-03-19 04:29:50 UTC
@Samantha Omanid - You sort of blend into the background and you look like my next door neighbour who is a right batty thing (you get bonus points for looking like next door). So to that end 6/10

It's human nature to want to explore. To find your line and go beyond it. The only limit, is the one you set yourself.

Rotten Tuna
VSP Corp.
#9845 - 2013-03-19 06:06:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Rotten Tuna
@Hessian - I like this one! A fitting pose for a naval officer, fairly realistic looking features and good lighting. The only issue I have is the hair/eyebrow color. Maybe try something darker? A solid 8/10 for you.

Edit- Just took a second look at your portrait, I would also like to suggest using the cool light instead of the warm. Having the warm light on one side of your face looks a little off, especially against the background you're using.
NightCrawler 85
Phoibe Enterprises
#9846 - 2013-03-19 06:51:39 UTC  |  Edited by: NightCrawler 85
Rotten Tuna;

Replying here just because of your avatar actually Big smile
Its one of the best ones i have seen to be honest. You have managed to pull off that, sexyish look without going all out "My boobs are huge and my smile says i want to do naughty things to you". Its more of a..the kind of character you will see in certain TV shows, the underdog that dont lett anyone mess with her but does it without making you think her character is an *******.

Cant find anything to say something negative about so 10/10!
Yiole Gionglao
#9847 - 2013-03-19 07:31:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Yiole Gionglao
NightCrawler 85 wrote:

Houm.... the tattoos are overdone, along with the make up and the hairstyle they make your avatar too top-heavy compared to the light cheeks and chin. Could use some tuning down the intensity of tattoos or maybe be a less extensive one. Will say 7 of 10 because it's mostly competent, pose and framing and lighting work...

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Kristopher Rocancourt
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#9848 - 2013-03-19 11:11:31 UTC
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
NightCrawler 85 wrote:

Houm.... the tattooos are voerdone, , along with the make pu and the ahirstyle they make your avatr too top-heavy comapred to the light cheeks and chin. Could use some tuning down the itnensity of tattoos or amye be a less extensive one. Will say 7 of 10 because it's mostly competent, pose and framing and lighting work...

Your spelling makes you look as stupid as your avatar's face.
1/10

http://killalliance.co.uk/tears/tears-holeysheet/

Sky Sheriff
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#9849 - 2013-03-19 13:30:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Sky Sheriff
Nice effect of making the viewer uneasy. Like a psychopath breathing right into your face. I would like do give you a high rating. But because you don't like high ratings i give you 6/10.
Yiole Gionglao
#9850 - 2013-03-19 13:47:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Yiole Gionglao
Kristopher Rocancourt wrote:
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
NightCrawler 85 wrote:

Houm.... the tattooos are voerdone, , along with the make pu and the ahirstyle they make your avatr too top-heavy comapred to the light cheeks and chin. Could use some tuning down the itnensity of tattoos or amye be a less extensive one. Will say 7 of 10 because it's mostly competent, pose and framing and lighting work...

Your spelling makes you look as stupid as your avatar's face.
1/10

Thanks for your kind comments, my spelling has been fixed. I was in a hurry and many typos happened.

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Liafcipe9000
Critically Preposterous
#9851 - 2013-03-19 14:01:28 UTC
you look like a straight-to-business kinda person.

8/10 because srs biznez.
quigibow
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#9852 - 2013-03-19 14:38:36 UTC
@Liafcipe9000 i would like to give you a 10 but something seems a tad oof so 9.5/10 from me
Liafcipe9000
Critically Preposterous
#9853 - 2013-03-19 14:54:17 UTC
you look insane.

9,001 / 10.
Kaye Shimada
Praedam et Salvage
#9854 - 2013-03-19 21:30:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Kaye Shimada
@Liafcipe9000

Very good depiction of a military dictator. 8/10
Alexis Valentyne
Anacorn Contracts Agency
#9855 - 2013-03-20 00:57:00 UTC
9.5/10

I like Kaye - doesn't look like another clone. Just needs a slight tweak on the lighting to get rid of the bad shadows.

I seem to smell the stench of appeasement in the air.

Alexis Valentyne
Anacorn Contracts Agency
#9856 - 2013-03-20 00:59:06 UTC
Double post - but also have to give quigibow a 10/10 - love the uniqueness.

I seem to smell the stench of appeasement in the air.

Liafcipe9000
Critically Preposterous
#9857 - 2013-03-20 09:07:46 UTC
Kaye Shimada wrote:
@Liafcipe9000

why thank you Big smile

Alexis - not sure if supermodel face or evil woman with an army taking over the universe, but you look somewhat epic. 8 / 10
Fredfredbug4
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#9858 - 2013-03-21 00:17:42 UTC
Liafcipe9000 wrote:
Kaye Shimada wrote:
@Liafcipe9000

why thank you Big smile

Alexis - not sure if supermodel face or evil woman with an army taking over the universe, but you look somewhat epic. 8 / 10

I like it. It's different from all the "tribal" Minmatar characters we see on here, not that there is anything wrong with them, I actually love the look but it's nice to see a change.

Reminds me of those corrupt African or South American warlords. The only thing I might change is the lighting. Your character blends in a bit too much with the background. Keep the outfit and colors the same, but I think adding a little more light would add appropriate contrast

8/10

Watch_ Fred Fred Frederation_ and stop [u]cryptozoologist[/u]! Fight against the brutal genocide of fictional creatures across New Eden! Is that a metaphor? Probably not, but the fru-fru- people will sure love it!

Laizur
Doomheim
#9859 - 2013-03-21 02:35:45 UTC
Looks good

8/10
Samuel Vokan
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#9860 - 2013-03-21 13:02:56 UTC
Your head looks very pointy =P 6.5/10