These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

★★★ Haulers Channel ★★★

First post First post
Author
Candy Oshea
Techfree Investment Group
#241 - 2013-03-07 01:37:25 UTC
Courier packages are serious Business guys, also red frog needs a more relaxed/grounded spokesperson.

iCandy  - I have accidently swallowed some Scrabble tiles, my next shit could spell disaster!

Tristis Puella
Empty You
#242 - 2013-03-07 04:08:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Tristis Puella
Trader CiCi wrote:
Don't fail for a profit or You will get ban from this Haulers Channel
side note ty Jane Travelstar enjoy the 500m bounty
5/5 A++ Evil

Not saying that I've done it, or plan to do it, (I've eve-mailed people warning them to make sure they put enough collateral to cover the load next time so it DOESNT happen), but I've seen multiple people in hauler channel say if they payoff was right, they would fail a haul. I have never seen anything on the main page on this thread , from Rita, or on the MOTD etc, saying that failing a contract is grounds for a ban.

I've had people encourage me to take the goods and run a couple times, but never have.

I'm just wondering if its some unwritten rule or one your implementing because you got burned?

Not trying to start a flame war, just curious.

Oh, and bump for one of the best channels out there Smile

edit - typos
Leliaonred
Aurum Taurum
#243 - 2013-03-07 17:32:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Leliaonred
Tristis Puella, I can tell you my opinion about failing contracts for profit.

If you take contract in channel and then fail everyone here will know that and it'll be hard to get PC next time.
But mostly we haul public courier contracts. So it's depends on you to fail it or to deliver.

I failed courier contract once. Got about 200mil profit. It was late night, route was pretty long and not much profitable, so I check value, realized how sleepy I am and fail. First time I felt smth bad, but than I check not value, but stuff... Oh it's ganker BC! Nice.

After that I picked up several undercoll contracts. So now I have some rules about such things.

You made undercoll contract - it's your foolness.
You set reward low - you are greedy fool.
Do I have good mood to haul it or not?

For example: yesterday I picked up 2 courier contracts for same route from one contractor.
I had so much fun with em!
First one - 16j, 17000m3, 150 mil reward, 350 mil coll, 10 mil cargo - wtf? scum?
Second one - 16j, 211000m3, 150 mil reward, 350 mill coll, 1.5b cargo - pure fail.
But there was third one - 16j, dunno vol - it was picked faster then I got it, 17 mil reward, 350 mill coll.

So looks like first two was overrewarded or not... maybe it's not greedy fool. And his corp - Brave newbies inc - 1700 members. That's scary! What if they wardec me because of loosing 1b in minerals and kill with pitchforks?

So many lulz from one trip.

Talking about failing contracts by haulers, don't forget other side of the coin - scum, overcoll, gank. Why you think hauler must be saint, when things around aren't good too.
Rita Jita
Caldari Provisions
#244 - 2013-03-09 02:17:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Rita Jita
Bottom Line this one about bans for fails.

basically if your only in the channel to profit from failing contracts and have no desire to actually haul.
then you have no need to be in the channel, and will be banned accordingly.

Haulers taking advantage of other peoples mistakes, IMO is fair.
Its not their fault / or responsibility to price contracts correctly, that falls to the person making the contract.
and only that person is to blame when a contract is failed for profit, due to not setting collateral correct.

Anyways, if you have a contract history with stupid amount of failed contracts expect to be banned.

Founder of the "Haulers Channel"

Come Check It Out

Trader CiCi
Jack of all skills
#245 - 2013-03-10 05:41:19 UTC
Rita Jita wrote:

basically if your only in the channel to profit from failing contracts and have no desire to actually haul.

Its not their fault / or responsibility to price contracts correctly, that falls to the person making the contract.
and only that person is to blame when a contract is failed for profit, due to not setting collateral correct.

Anyways, if you have a contract history with stupid amount of failed contracts expect to be banned.

but I do have more done then fail lolEvil

Here's how I think of my money -- as soldiers -- I send them out to war everyday. I want them to take prisoners and come home, so there's more of them." - Kevin O'Leary/Shark Tank

Minmat Sebtin
House of Sebtin
#246 - 2013-03-10 07:39:07 UTC
My turn to bump the thread.

I used the channel to move 12b isk worth of stuff to Amarr within an afternoon for what I feel are reasonable rates. Needless to say I am pleased with the results :D

Tristis Puella
Empty You
#247 - 2013-03-11 22:05:05 UTC
Rita Jita wrote:

This is the answer I was looking for. Thanks for clarifying Rita.
Once again, I havent failed a contract yet, intentionally or otherwise (knock on wood!).

It would take a very fat payout for me to do so, more then a couple hundred mil for me to even consider it.

*BUMP* for Haulers Channel \o/
Trader Mistress
United Capital Blueprints
#248 - 2013-03-12 18:41:55 UTC
Bumping this awesome channel to the top, now move my shizzle pronto!!
Rita Jita
Caldari Provisions
#249 - 2013-03-13 01:55:54 UTC
Trader Mistress wrote:
Bumping this awesome channel to the top, now move my shizzle pronto!!

Thank You

Come Check It Out

Jason Marshall
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#250 - 2013-03-14 09:33:37 UTC
Hellooooooooooooooooooo!

I am drinking, enjoying the conversation and hauling contracts linked in this channel!

Its a great resource for people who need stuff moved and professional haulers!
Tristis Puella
Empty You
#251 - 2013-03-14 19:44:33 UTC
*BuMP!*

Come join us in the "Haulers Channel".

Bring your courier contracts, big and small!
SateriaMalam
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#252 - 2013-03-15 00:22:31 UTC
can make lot of :ifyouknowwhatimean: :x
Vagizzle Schrimshank
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#253 - 2013-03-15 00:28:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Vagizzle Schrimshank
In 2013 a crack hauler unit was sent to prison by a military court for a cargo they didn't haul. These men promptly escaped from Jita to the wider EVE underground. Today, still wanted by Concord, they survive as haulers of fortune. If you have a cargo, if no one else can move it, and if you can find 'Haulers channel', maybe you can hire... The H-Team.

Pow
Heratius
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#254 - 2013-03-15 19:22:07 UTC
I get the majority of my work from here. Good stuff!Big smile
Rita Jita
Caldari Provisions
#255 - 2013-03-15 19:42:25 UTC
I posted Around 150 Contracts Last night. spread between 9 regions.

they were all completed within 6 hours.

what else can i say ? lol

Come Check It Out

Yahyan
Shayol Ghul Forge
#256 - 2013-03-16 09:37:07 UTC
I have just started making courier contracts this week, I want to express my most sincere plesure with the Haulers Channel effectiveness.
Thanks for the great community and fast deliveries

Thanks Rita Jita
Rita Jita
Caldari Provisions
#257 - 2013-03-16 17:46:31 UTC
Yahyan wrote:
I have just started making courier contracts this week, I want to express my most sincere plesure with the Haulers Channel effectiveness.
Thanks for the great community and fast deliveries

Thanks Rita Jita

\o/

Your welcome, Thank You for great feedback

Come Check It Out

Leliaonred
Aurum Taurum
#258 - 2013-03-17 17:38:55 UTC
Today was the most profitable day: 761 800 000 isk earned by hauling, and about 40% of this isk gained from contracts in channel.
To be honest the whole weekend was awesomely profitable! 1 361 950 000 isk.
I didn't see so many well payed contracts for a long time.
And OMG, I'm typing this and checking couriers - another one 100 mil rew. I'm on it Cool
Rita Jita
Caldari Provisions
#259 - 2013-03-17 21:39:51 UTC
Leliaonred wrote:
Today was the most profitable day: 761 800 000 isk earned by hauling, and about 40% of this isk gained from contracts in channel.
And OMG, I'm typing this and checking couriers - another one 100 mil rew. I'm on it Cool

\o/
congrats bro

Come Check It Out

Leliaonred
Aurum Taurum
#260 - 2013-03-18 05:05:52 UTC
Rita Jita wrote:
Leliaonred wrote:

\o/
congrats bro

After all I got 931 mil for sunday hauling Big smile