These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12
 

Official incident report: Ytiri Storage, Jita six moon four, The Bunny Lounge. Incident #0000001

Author
Erik Kaassan
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#21 - 2013-02-28 18:52:38 UTC
I'm certainly staying away from night clubs for a while...
Bai'xao Meiyi
#22 - 2013-03-03 14:28:18 UTC
I know Cynthia well and this pains me to say. Her 'bunnies' are not employees, Sara was right and continues to be.

In the previous establishment, they were vitoc addicted and beaten for simple mistakes.

In this one they cannot make simple mistakes because they cannot disobey. They are TCMC controlled slaves. little more then crude versions of Sansha True Slaves.

Avoid this location, if they can be helped, save the bunnies, other wise, perhaps Sara's solution was the right one..
Cynthia Gallente
Phoenix Foundry
New Eden Syndicate
#23 - 2013-03-14 18:30:28 UTC
The original employees of the Lounge were slaves whom were under the control of Vitoc.
I have since sought physical, emotional, and mental therapy for all, and have given them all their freedom.

While the affects of vitoxin are long lasting, they can be controlled using Vitoc. All of my former employees have been given free lifetime supplies of the treatment.

It should be mentioned that I purchased the slaves after they were already infected with vitoxin.

All current and future employees of the lounge will be free of anything like this. I should have a health report soon that demonstrates this.

Post with your lick™

Per Bastet
B.O.O.M
Obsidian Mining Coalition
#24 - 2013-03-14 19:18:06 UTC
Cynthia Gallente wrote:
The original employees of the Lounge were slaves whom were under the control of Vitoc.
I have since sought physical, emotional, and mental therapy for all, and have given them all their freedom.

While the affects of vitoxin are long lasting, they can be controlled using Vitoc. All of my former employees have been given free lifetime supplies of the treatment.

It should be mentioned that I purchased the slaves after they were already infected with vitoxin.

All current and future employees of the lounge will be free of anything like this. I should have a health report soon that demonstrates this.



I hear that the Minmatar Republic has large quantities of Insorium - you could always ask them for help.

"Whether the paranoid conspiracy theory community has had a separate trial process and decided other crazy batshit insane garbage was true I can't attest to as I don't subscribe to that mailing list and instead deal in the realm of fact."  - CCP Sreegs, 2013

Adel Khamez
Ascendance
Goonswarm Federation
#25 - 2013-03-15 05:14:44 UTC
Erik Kaassan wrote:
I'm certainly staying away from night clubs for a while...


They are dens of sin anyway. Alcohol is consumed, and non-religious song is permitted. And they lead to adultery.

And apparently they are warzones now.

If you have uncontrollable urges, purchase a slave, or Amarr-legal pharmaceuticals. And seek religious guidance.


Amarr Victor, Deus Vult!

Adel Khamez
Ascendance
Goonswarm Federation
#26 - 2013-03-15 05:23:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Adel Khamez
Bai'xao Meiyi wrote:


In this one they cannot make simple mistakes because they cannot disobey. They are TCMC controlled slaves. little more then crude versions of Sansha True Slaves.


Chipping is a more humane alternative to vitoc. It was introduced in the Khanid Kingdom once vitoc became scarce, and has worked fairly well. Unfortunately its use is in decline now that vitoc is cheaply available again. Unlike a vitoc addicted slave, a chipped slave can not feel resentment, and sincerely loves his or her master or mistress, and receives direct pleasure center stimulation for immediate obedience.

Chipping can be easily reversed via reprogramming, after a slave is manumitted, or is released from bondage after a successful legal appeal.

Vitoc is generally permanent, and becomes a problem for a manumitted slave.

Amarr Victor, Deus Vult!

Che Biko
Alexylva Paradox
#27 - 2013-03-15 21:17:04 UTC
Mr. Khamez,

I guess the chip(s) must have either been modified, malfunctioning or of a different type, as one of the bunnies had appeared very concious about her fate, and did not seem to be content with it at all.
Adel Khamez
Ascendance
Goonswarm Federation
#28 - 2013-03-15 21:52:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Adel Khamez
Che Biko wrote:
Mr. Khamez,

I guess the chip(s) must have either been modified, malfunctioning or of a different type, as one of the bunnies had appeared very concious about her fate, and did not seem to be content with it at all.


Someone is using outdated software. Memories can be suppressed, and all motivations changed with proper programming choices. I am kind of curious how you determined her level of unhappiness.

It is possible that she was programmed to satisfy sadists. This would require a certain level of apprehension.

I suggest they transport her to the Khanid Kingdom for proper programming. Or at least request a software update.

Amarr Victor, Deus Vult!

Scherezad
Revenent Defence Corperation
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#29 - 2013-03-16 04:22:06 UTC
Adel Khamez wrote:
Che Biko wrote:
Mr. Khamez,

I guess the chip(s) must have either been modified, malfunctioning or of a different type, as one of the bunnies had appeared very concious about her fate, and did not seem to be content with it at all.


Someone is using outdated software. Memories can be suppressed, and all motivations changed with proper programming choices. I am kind of curious how you determined her level of unhappiness.

It is possible that she was programmed to satisfy sadists. This would require a certain level of apprehension.

I suggest they transport her to the Khanid Kingdom for proper programming. Or at least request a software update.


Lai Dai Research Biomedical and Cybernetic (the parent company of my own, and also my major employer) can provide service, repair and upgrade work on all models of TCMCs. We welcome any inquiries.

We also would like to clarify that we support the State mandate regarding slavery and always take the health and well being of the patient as our primary concern.
Adel Khamez
Ascendance
Goonswarm Federation
#30 - 2013-03-17 00:05:22 UTC
Scherezad wrote:


We also would like to clarify that we support the State mandate regarding slavery and always take the health and well being of the patient as our primary concern.


Which is an excellent reason to have such work done at a Caldari facility inside the Khanid Kingdom.

Amarr Victor, Deus Vult!

Scherezad
Revenent Defence Corperation
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#31 - 2013-03-17 01:24:00 UTC
Adel Khamez wrote:
Scherezad wrote:


We also would like to clarify that we support the State mandate regarding slavery and always take the health and well being of the patient as our primary concern.


Which is an excellent reason to have such work done at a Caldari facility inside the Khanid Kingdom.


Excellent facilities such as these exist, and I can recommend the resourceful and pragmatic Khanid people as a magnificent source for such expertise.
Previous page12