These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page
 

CCP its time to NERF NULL before it becomes Thunderdome™ not after

First post
Author
DarthNefarius
Minmatar Heavy Industries
#1 - 2013-03-12 17:52:54 UTC
the moon bottleneck goo faucet has had its spigot on far far too long... its gotten to the point where the major alliances have resorted to staged/advertised gladiator fights where what you are mostly really only going to see is Christens thrown to lions.

Every thing else in Eve that is worthwhile but technetium gets nerfed every 1-2 years... the olny reason I see that tech hasn't gotten nerfed by dispersing it amongst all NULL regions is a soft spot many DEVs have for the current BOB alliance.

The false hope of ring mining promised almost a year ago is looking like a propaganda sham to hold off complaints... how much longer do you really think promising a change Soon™ isn't going to be met with derisionQuestionRoll

An' then [email protected], he come scramblin outta the    Terminal room screaming "The system's crashing! The system's    crashing!" -Uncle RAMus, 'Tales for Cyberpsychotic Children'
Teen Skord
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2013-03-12 17:56:34 UTC
1/10. You can do better Darth.
Liafcipe9000
Jerkasaurus Wrecks Inc.
Sedition.
#3 - 2013-03-12 17:59:20 UTC
tl;dr
Lady Ayeipsia
BlueWaffe
#4 - 2013-03-12 18:01:03 UTC
Thunderdomes tend to be locations of constant fighting, with ships lost by the minute...

Which means isk is destroyed atva rapid rate, isn't that a good thing?
Karl Hobb
Imperial Margarine
#5 - 2013-03-12 18:02:15 UTC
When will the sov null powers fight for our amusement?

A professional astro-bastard was not available so they sent me.

DarthNefarius
Minmatar Heavy Industries
#6 - 2013-03-12 18:02:32 UTC  |  Edited by: DarthNefarius
Lady Ayeipsia wrote:
Thunderdomes tend to be locations of constant fighting, with ships lost by the minute...

Which means isk is destroyed atva rapid rate, isn't that a good thing?


As long as you accept the premiss that WOW is a good thing, sure... come on Thunderdome™ is a thing for SiSi & alliance tourneys
An' then [email protected], he come scramblin outta the    Terminal room screaming "The system's crashing! The system's    crashing!" -Uncle RAMus, 'Tales for Cyberpsychotic Children'
Whitehound
#7 - 2013-03-12 18:04:45 UTC
DarthNefarius wrote:
the moon bottleneck goo faucet has had its spigot on far far too long... its gotten to the point where the major alliances have resorted to staged/advertised gladiator fights where what you are mostly really only going to see is Christens thrown to lions. ...

What is wrong with throwing Christians to lions? Just look at what we get today: wrestlers in funny clothing and shaved armpits, who hit each other with plastic chairs.

Loss is meaningful. Therefore is the loss of meaning likewise meaningful. It is the source of all trolling.

Lapine Davion
Outer Ring Applied Logistics
#8 - 2013-03-12 18:06:08 UTC
DarthNefarius wrote:
Lady Ayeipsia wrote:
Thunderdomes tend to be locations of constant fighting, with ships lost by the minute...

Which means isk is destroyed atva rapid rate, isn't that a good thing?


As long as you accept the premiss that WOW is a good thing, sure... come on Thunderdome™ is a thing for SiSi & alliance tourneys


It's funny, because as I understand it null forces have been advocating to a massive change in moon income since before the current hilariously awful system, and even argued against the current system when it was being implemented stating that it would lead to exactly what we have now.

So go ahead, Neff, tell us another sob story.

[b]Don't worry about posting with your main!  Post with your brain! "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."[/b]

Abrazzar
Vardaugas Family
#9 - 2013-03-12 18:06:30 UTC
Lady Ayeipsia wrote:
Thunderdomes tend to be locations of constant fighting, with ships lost by the minute...

Which means isk is destroyed atva rapid rate, isn't that a good thing?

Insurance actually means, ISK is generated, which is a bad thing.

Minerals and materials are destroyed. Not ISK.
Alara IonStorm
#10 - 2013-03-12 18:07:19 UTC
DarthNefarius wrote:
Lady Ayeipsia wrote:
Thunderdomes tend to be locations of constant fighting, with ships lost by the minute...

Which means isk is destroyed atva rapid rate, isn't that a good thing?

As long as you accept the premiss that WOW is a good thing, sure

And where does WoW come into this...

Their Sandcastle can be kicked down just like anyone's. The fact that they have fortified it means they are currently winning.

They get to run their way, you want to run it yours go get it.
DarthNefarius
Minmatar Heavy Industries
#11 - 2013-03-12 18:14:15 UTC
Lapine Davion wrote:


It's funny, because as I understand it null forces have been advocating to a massive change in moon income since before the current hilariously awful system, and even argued against the current system when it was being implemented stating that it would lead to exactly what we have now.

So go ahead, Neff, tell us another sob story.


Yeah right please tell me another thing a Goon told you that you believe...
Goons are holding onto this wealth facet with both hands & are going to scream once it gets nerfed.
Their crying about wanting it changed is crocodiles' tears & if you believe it you might as well put down a 500 million ISK deposit to join thier alliance

An' then [email protected], he come scramblin outta the    Terminal room screaming "The system's crashing! The system's    crashing!" -Uncle RAMus, 'Tales for Cyberpsychotic Children'
Lapine Davion
Outer Ring Applied Logistics
#12 - 2013-03-12 18:15:49 UTC
Alara IonStorm wrote:
DarthNefarius wrote:
Lady Ayeipsia wrote:
Thunderdomes tend to be locations of constant fighting, with ships lost by the minute...

Which means isk is destroyed atva rapid rate, isn't that a good thing?

As long as you accept the premiss that WOW is a good thing, sure

And where does WoW come into this...

Their Sandcastle can be kicked down just like anyone's. The fact that they have fortified it means they are currently winning.

They get to run their way, you want to run it yours go get it.


Wow comes into it at the point where they can't actually win an argument and so rely on the quasi-Godwin argument.

[b]Don't worry about posting with your main!  Post with your brain! "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."[/b]

Lapine Davion
Outer Ring Applied Logistics
#13 - 2013-03-12 18:17:10 UTC
DarthNefarius wrote:
Lapine Davion wrote:


It's funny, because as I understand it null forces have been advocating to a massive change in moon income since before the current hilariously awful system, and even argued against the current system when it was being implemented stating that it would lead to exactly what we have now.

So go ahead, Neff, tell us another sob story.


Yeah right please tell me another thing a Goon told you that you believe...
Goons are holding onto this wealth facet with both hands & are going to scream once it gets nerfed.
Their crying about wanting it changed is crocodiles' tears & if you believe it you might as well put down a 500 million ISK deposit to join thier alliance



Believe whatever you like Neffy, it doesn't change facts. I get more reasonable arguments out of the Tea Party extremists.

[b]Don't worry about posting with your main!  Post with your brain! "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."[/b]

Praetor Meles
Black Mount Industrial
#14 - 2013-03-12 18:19:32 UTC
In before lock.

[insert random rubbish that irritates you personally] is further evidence that Eve is dying/thriving*

  • delete as required to make your point
Trendon Evenstar
Olympus Gods
#15 - 2013-03-12 18:20:59 UTC
I'm trying to make sense of this OP..nerf null so it becomes exceedingly difficult to wage war and fight, and heaven forbid anyone arranges a fight because that just doesnt please the Minmatar Heavy Industries?
Alara IonStorm
#16 - 2013-03-12 18:21:57 UTC  |  Edited by: Alara IonStorm
DarthNefarius wrote:

Yeah right please tell me another thing a Goon told you that you believe...
Goons are holding onto this wealth facet with both hands & are going to scream once it gets nerfed.
Their crying about wanting it changed is crocodiles' tears & if you believe it you might as well put down a 500 million ISK deposit to join thier alliance

Goons are notoriously known to use a single group brain to function not having any will of their own as individuals, like the Borg.

It has been suggested by some that Goons are in fact close to ten thousand separate minds each with there own opinions on or about certain topics that other members may disagree with.

That has been conclusively deduced as Null Sec propaganda created by the group brain to elicit sympathy.

DarthNefarius wrote:

CCP has a track record of over supporting BOBs for way too long & kowtowing to the point of ruination ( case in point T20 )
I see the TECH spigot as another T20 level event except it is immensly MORE profitable then BPOs has been and allowed to fester much much longer

So it is a big conspiracy to decide who wins at a video game... Worst conspiracy ever.
Lapine Davion
Outer Ring Applied Logistics
#17 - 2013-03-12 18:23:34 UTC
Alara IonStorm wrote:
DarthNefarius wrote:

Yeah right please tell me another thing a Goon told you that you believe...
Goons are holding onto this wealth facet with both hands & are going to scream once it gets nerfed.
Their crying about wanting it changed is crocodiles' tears & if you believe it you might as well put down a 500 million ISK deposit to join thier alliance

Goons are notoriously known to use a single group brain to function not having any will of their own as individuals, like the Borg.

It has been suggested by some that Goons are in fact close to ten thousand separate minds each with there own opinions on or about certain topics that other members may disagree with.

That has been conclusively deduced as Null Sec propaganda created by the group brain to elicit sympathy.


We are all Mittani alts.

[b]Don't worry about posting with your main!  Post with your brain! "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."[/b]

EI Digin
irc.zulusquad.org
#18 - 2013-03-12 18:23:54 UTC
death to all GOON

nullsec GOON nullsec BAD

KILL nullsec BAD GOON DEAD GOON = BEST GOON

grrrrrrr
Karl Hobb
Imperial Margarine
#19 - 2013-03-12 18:28:35 UTC
EI Digin wrote:
death to all GOON

nullsec GOON nullsec BAD

KILL nullsec BAD GOON DEAD GOON = BEST GOON

grrrrrrr

You forgot "death to all TESTes".

A professional astro-bastard was not available so they sent me.

Lapine Davion
Outer Ring Applied Logistics
#20 - 2013-03-12 18:30:49 UTC
Karl Hobb wrote:
EI Digin wrote:
death to all GOON

nullsec GOON nullsec BAD

KILL nullsec BAD GOON DEAD GOON = BEST GOON

grrrrrrr

You forgot "death to all TESTes".


TESTes are just Goons. Goons bad.

[b]Don't worry about posting with your main!  Post with your brain! "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."[/b]

123Next page