These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Character Bazaar

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

WTS Toon ready for new patch

First post
Author
I'll be Damned
Home For Wayward Men
#1 - 2013-03-10 11:06:16 UTC  |  Edited by: I'll be Damned
Yes indeed, this char will have 6.2M Extra SP with new patch comin up.

BC 5
Destoyers 5
All frigs 4
All cruisers 3

Nice gunnery skills, can use T2 medium Projectiles.

Free remaps

Char skills

Has no roles in corp. and will drop out if price is reasonable.

Otherwise keepin her skilled.

Start bid: 3.5b
Naxirian
Gone Krabbing
Solyaris Chtonium
#2 - 2013-03-10 11:11:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Naxirian
Not to rain on your parade, but my understanding of the change is that you don't get any free SP, they just replace the skills you have with the new racial ones. You get more SP on the toon, because there will be 4 skills for Destroyers and 4 skills for Battlecruisers as opposed to one of each that you had before, but it isn't free SP. It's already put into the racial skills that replace the generic ones we have now.

Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 Motherboard

AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz

2 x R9 290X 4GB Crossfire @ 1150MHz

Full EKWB Custom Watercooling Loop

16GB Corsair Vengeance LED Red DDR4 RAM @ 3000MHz

Djana Libra
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#3 - 2013-03-10 11:14:08 UTC
Naxirian wrote:
Not to rain on your parade, but my understanding of the change is that you don't get any free SP, they just replace the skills you have with the new racial ones. You get more SP on the toon, because there will be 4 skills for Destroyers and 4 skills for Battlecruisers as opposed to one of each that you had before, but it isn't free SP. It's already put into the racial skills that replace the generic ones we have now.

yup thats what i read in the devblogs as well
I'll be Damned
Home For Wayward Men
#4 - 2013-03-10 11:14:45 UTC
Naxirian wrote:

Sorry buddie, read this.
Naxirian
Gone Krabbing
Solyaris Chtonium
#5 - 2013-03-10 11:18:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Naxirian
Yeah, I read that. But my point is, you get extra SP, but it's not "free" SP. "Free SP" is a specific type of unassigned SP that CCP give out as a reimbursement for skills, which you can then instantly spend on any skill you want. That's not how this change is going to work. The SP you get is going to be pre-spent into the new skills, not "free SP" that you can spend where you want to. Just wasn't sure if you were aware of the generally accepted meaning of the term "free SP". Have to be careful what you advertise in threads otherwise CCP will clamp down on you if it's misleading =)

Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 Motherboard

AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz

2 x R9 290X 4GB Crossfire @ 1150MHz

Full EKWB Custom Watercooling Loop

16GB Corsair Vengeance LED Red DDR4 RAM @ 3000MHz

I'll be Damned
Home For Wayward Men
#6 - 2013-03-10 11:23:37 UTC
Naxirian wrote:
Yeah, I read that. But my point is, you get extra SP, but it's not "free" SP. "Free SP" is a specific type of unassigned SP that CCP give out as a reimbursement for skills, which you can then instantly spend on any skill you want. That's not how this change is going to work. The SP you get is going to be pre-spent into the new skills, not "free SP" that you can spend where you want to. Just wasn't sure if you were aware of the generally accepted meaning of the term "free SP". Have to be careful what you advertise in threads otherwise CCP will clamp down on you if it's misleading =)

Ok, know what you mean now, it is extra SP instead of Free SP
Will edit post, thnx for attending me on it.

Demolishar
United Aggression
#7 - 2013-03-10 11:25:59 UTC
Furthermore pretty much everyone has trained these skills so not only is it extra SP, it is also extra SP that still only has the value of what it was originally on the Bazaar. Sorry to burst your bubble.
ISD Suvetar
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#8 - 2013-03-10 12:26:45 UTC
Characters must be in an NPC corp before you post your sales thread.

Please drop to an NPC corp before posting your new sales thread.

[b]ISD Suvetar Captain/Commando Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs) Interstellar Services Department[/b]