These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

A question ( with very little wrong answers)

Author
Angry Onions
League of Angered Gentlemen
#1 - 2011-10-28 17:36:03 UTC
Baaldor
Blackwater USA Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#2 - 2011-10-28 18:43:10 UTC
PETA are furries.

There is your answer.
Slade Trillgon
Brutor Force Federated
#3 - 2011-10-28 18:44:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Slade Trillgon
Those killer whales are responsible for the deaths of thousands upon thousands of innocent seals and other harmless sea creatures. They are being detained until the time when they can be officially tried and convicted, but a translator has yet to be brought forward by the courts. Until that time they will be forced into indentured servitude and made to raise the revenue required for their imprisonment.

PETA has yet to bring anything other then unfounded claims of slavery to the table and will, yet again, be ignored by the systems that they continue to rise against.

Slade
Gavin DeVries
JDI Industries
#4 - 2011-10-28 18:51:12 UTC
It's PETA, so it seems perfectly normal to me. Bunch of loonies, they are.

PVP is a question with no single right answer, but a lot of wrong ones.

Angry Onions
League of Angered Gentlemen
#5 - 2011-10-28 18:54:28 UTC
On the completely stupid chance this goes through, does this mean I can now charge my kitty rent?

S H I T P O S T I N G

JordanParey
Obvious Money Laundering Service Inc
#6 - 2011-10-28 20:02:18 UTC
Angry Onions wrote:
On the completely stupid chance this goes through, does this mean I can now charge my kitty rent?

Nah, more like he'll be charging YOU rent.
stoicfaux
#7 - 2011-10-28 20:23:44 UTC
It's a PR stunt.

But it does raise the old "what is sentience?" question. However, it's a question society isn't going to bother answering until we stumble across a tribe of animals living in "hand"-made huts and carrying primitive weapons such as spears. So dolphins, whales, and orcas are out of the running.

Pon Farr Memorial: once every 7 years, all the carebears in high-sec must PvP or they will be temp-banned.

Vicker Lahn'se
Stryker Industries
Stryker Group
#8 - 2011-10-28 20:26:08 UTC
JordanParey wrote:
Angry Onions wrote:

Nah, more like he'll be charging YOU rent.

In Soviet PETA, cat rent you!
Froz3nEcho Sarain
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#9 - 2011-10-28 20:51:10 UTC
LOL all people of PETA should get sued for owning a dog. Or just better... get eaten by animals.

[i]~ When everything fades away, an echo is the only sound that will remain ~   ~ Chaos is a name for any order that produces confusion in our minds ~[/i]

Gavin DeVries
JDI Industries
#10 - 2011-10-28 22:55:33 UTC
PETA

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

PVP is a question with no single right answer, but a lot of wrong ones.

Alara IonStorm
#11 - 2011-10-28 23:31:46 UTC
Froz3nEcho Sarain wrote:
LOL all people of PETA should get sued for owning a dog. Or just better... get eaten by animals.

Peta hates pet owners, they consider it Slavery.
Gavin DeVries wrote:
PETA
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

Lets start a club, once a year we take a boat out to international waters full of endangered animals and have a big feast.

Mmmmmmnn, that Condor is Good.