These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Difference in Revenues Between C1 and C3

Author
Castor Troyy
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#21 - 2013-02-01 01:22:12 UTC
Get you a buddy, I can remember doing our own C3's. A RL bud and I would have our main and 1 alt (4 toons total). I can remember it taking a good 15 to 20 min for one c3 in those drakes we thought we were so cool in Cool but when we learned that gunboats (ie maelstrom/nightmare) were the ticket...when we had some good skill points (less than 15-20 mil but well focused)..we could do one anom in under 5 min. we would do 8 or 9 sites straight before we would break out the salvagers. Idk what your sp situation is, but you can generate a pretty nice income with low up keep, and see your profit margin widen. The 20 min anomoly is something we all had to go through if you lived in wh early in your wh life....I had around 3 or 4 mil sp when I moved into a c3 with a small corp...then a few months after that...we started our own corp and inhabited our own c3 for a couple years. It was fun and profitable. We would actually leave anomolies up so it would "appear" that we were inactive to those HS divers/c2 farmers, It was really fun, it would drum up some pew, and was really fun ganking people that had no idea what was going on until they were pointed. hey..you gotta be creative right Big smile
Piugattuk
Litla Sundlaugin
#22 - 2013-02-01 04:16:52 UTC
You WH folk better hush up about what you make before people start crying to nerf you too.
Castor Troyy
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#23 - 2013-02-01 05:04:12 UTC
It's not like this is an iskie printing press...when u run out of sites you run out for a couple days..maybe u get lucky and a few spawn, not likely. You will never have 10 sites spawn over night. [it takes days for this.]...the guys who cry about nerfing wh loot value really dont have a leg to stand on, they cry about the unfair amounts of isk...but it certainly takes an investment, and if you do it wrong, you lose isk. It's well balanced for the risk vs reward. The hs miners/missioners can cry all they want, its balanced enough.

I'm trying to help out some of the lower class guys, give them advice. Help them to learn from my mistakes. I didn't have any help coming up, of course I didn't follow along in these forums either, the same aid might have been there a few years ago. Some guys have the opinion that they had to learn the hardway, and so should the new guys. I'm going to help and share the best I can. The guys who complain about other people making too much isk are out of touch. If they think us WH folk make too much, I challenge them to move in to the c3 discussed in this thread, make the investment in POS/Ships/Defence/Fuel etc. defend it and yeild those insane amounts of isk. After a month or 2, they will have a different opinion.
Mark Blema
#24 - 2013-02-23 23:30:13 UTC
Castor Troyy wrote:
If they think us WH folk make too much, I challenge them to move in to the c3 discussed in this thread, make the investment in POS/Ships/Defence/Fuel etc. defend it and yeild those insane amounts of isk. After a month or 2, they will have a different opinion.

Took the words right from my mouth.

That said if you truly don't mind helping please let me know. Ive been trying to find someone that will let me pick their brain.

I fly mostly minny, and would love to get some suggestions on which boat will work in a c3 considering cost of ship vs time to run site vs average isk earned.

And that's just the first question.
Castor Troyy
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#25 - 2013-02-26 15:08:28 UTC
Mark Blema wrote:
Castor Troyy wrote:
If they think us WH folk make too much, I challenge them to move in to the c3 discussed in this thread, make the investment in POS/Ships/Defence/Fuel etc. defend it and yeild those insane amounts of isk. After a month or 2, they will have a different opinion.

Took the words right from my mouth.

That said if you truly don't mind helping please let me know. Ive been trying to find someone that will let me pick their brain.

I fly mostly minny, and would love to get some suggestions on which boat will work in a c3 considering cost of ship vs time to run site vs average isk earned.

And that's just the first question.

sure..pc me in game or mail me..im here to help :)
Bugsy VanHalen
Society of lost Souls
#26 - 2013-02-28 21:43:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Bugsy VanHalen
GunnersMate07 wrote:

Salvaging skill does not at all affect the value of isk you will pull from a site. Does not matter how many times misinformed people swear it, its still not true.

No but you do need salvaging 4 to access some of the sleeper wrecks. Unless you are using rigs and/or implants to boost salvaging. But with salvaging trained to 4 you can access just about anything.

but then again anyone who relies on salvage for income as much as a W-space dweller, should have salvaging trained to 5 so you can use T2 salvagers.

You may not be able to affect the salvage you get from a wreck, but with good skills you can not only access harder wrecks, but with a higher salvage chance you will do it faster. The salvage you get does not change, but being able to salvage faster, and access more difficult wrecks, will give you a higher isk/hr.

and less time spent in the site salvaging, means less chances for others to jump you.
Imustbecomfused
Illicit Expo
#27 - 2013-03-03 20:49:36 UTC
Good thread read. :) I njoyed it.

Even though Im still pretty noobish in Eve, I have some experience in wh's and null-sec. I hadnt started low and worked my way up like most have, from my pov. When I first started Eve I was in a HS corp and I had bugged our ceo for months about going into a Wh... and finally, we did. It was a c4 with a c2 static. Thought this was awesome however, I wasnt able to make much isk if I was the only or one of a few players on. I was low in sp and new to the game all together. I managed to make isk as a group and as a group only...

I had wanted to make isk solo however, the more risk, the more isk. I had lived in a c5 as well, but we all know a c5 is a group effort to make isk efficiently. I miss the c4... we had easy access to hs, as most c2s have a hs static... and a lot of higher class whs drop into c3 and c4... we were always farming higher class wh's that what we lived in.

I cant give you numbers, as there are many variables, like how many pilots you have to split the profit with... but, living in a wh that you could solo in, would be something for me to consider, if I choose to inhabit another wh.

I will likely be going for a c3- with a higher class wh static if the option exists.
I can solo c3;s sites with a command ship, and an alt rr or dmg dealer. So I can dual box c3 sites solo where as in other situations, I rely on others and make less. Now, I havent had the greatest luck finding a great corp to stick with, except the first corp I as in, which has disbanded. So I dont have a 50 member basis to help make isk. If that was the case, I would not go lower than a c5. Even as a small corp, you can make great isk in a c5 if you are specialized and focused.

I know c3 sites used to make us, me and my alt, about 100 mil per 3-5 sites. thats about 30 mil a site iirc.

Derath Ellecon
ATRAX.
Shadow Cartel
#28 - 2013-03-03 22:10:41 UTC
Imustbecomfused wrote:
Good thread read. :) I njoyed it.

Even though Im still pretty noobish in Eve, I have some experience in wh's and null-sec. I hadnt started low and worked my way up like most have, from my pov. When I first started Eve I was in a HS corp and I had bugged our ceo for months about going into a Wh... and finally, we did. It was a c4 with a c2 static. Thought this was awesome however, I wasnt able to make much isk if I was the only or one of a few players on. I was low in sp and new to the game all together. I managed to make isk as a group and as a group only...

I had wanted to make isk solo however, the more risk, the more isk. I had lived in a c5 as well, but we all know a c5 is a group effort to make isk efficiently. I miss the c4... we had easy access to hs, as most c2s have a hs static... and a lot of higher class whs drop into c3 and c4... we were always farming higher class wh's that what we lived in.

I cant give you numbers, as there are many variables, like how many pilots you have to split the profit with... but, living in a wh that you could solo in, would be something for me to consider, if I choose to inhabit another wh.

I will likely be going for a c3- with a higher class wh static if the option exists.
I can solo c3;s sites with a command ship, and an alt rr or dmg dealer. So I can dual box c3 sites solo where as in other situations, I rely on others and make less. Now, I havent had the greatest luck finding a great corp to stick with, except the first corp I as in, which has disbanded. So I dont have a 50 member basis to help make isk. If that was the case, I would not go lower than a c5. Even as a small corp, you can make great isk in a c5 if you are specialized and focused.

I know c3 sites used to make us, me and my alt, about 100 mil per 3-5 sites. thats about 30 mil a site iirc.

It's easy to dual box C4 sites. If a C4 is your thing.
Cage Man
Fusion Enterprises Ltd
Pandemic Horde
#29 - 2013-03-03 23:31:01 UTC
Without salvaging 4 you not going to be able to salvage the BS wrecks... no matter how many salvage rigs you have. C3 is pretty profitable.. If I could find an empty one.. I would most certainly jump in with some corp mates.. solo gets pretty boring.. you actually start talking to the sleepers and forget to hit dscan and ...boom.. there's a bhalg on your ass.. bye bye tengu Lol
Dr Agropoly
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#30 - 2013-03-03 23:46:36 UTC
Cage Man wrote:
Without salvaging 4 you not going to be able to salvage the BS wrecks... no matter how many salvage rigs you have. C3 is pretty profitable.. If I could find an empty one.. I would most certainly jump in with some corp mates.. solo gets pretty boring.. you actually start talking to the sleepers and forget to hit dscan and ...boom.. there's a bhalg on your ass.. bye bye tengu Lol

That is false, I have salvaging 3 on this toon and used him once when my alt was not nearby. Noctis with 2 rigs worked slow as hell but nevertheless.
Imustbecomfused
Illicit Expo
#31 - 2013-03-04 00:50:52 UTC
Derath Ellecon wrote:

It's easy to dual box C4 sites. If a C4 is your thing.

:)
Bloody Wench
#32 - 2013-03-05 22:17:31 UTC
I can tell you that a C4 will generate 90-105M per anom. Obviously depending on your salvage RNG.

[u]**Shepard Wong Ogeko wrote: **[/u]  CCP should not only make local delayed in highsec, but they should also require one be undocked to use it. Then, even the local spammers have some skin in the game. Support a High Resolution Texture Pack

Nomade
shadow and cloaking
Mordus Angels
#33 - 2013-03-09 18:07:20 UTC
Bloody Wench wrote:
I can tell you that a C4 will generate 90-105M per anom. Obviously depending on your salvage RNG.

in a C3 it's 30-70m (depend nanoribons) .... but it's more fast to clean the system * with 2 T3 or 2BS you can clean easy on dualbox .
Cage Man
Fusion Enterprises Ltd
Pandemic Horde
#34 - 2013-03-10 18:28:54 UTC
Dr Agropoly wrote:
Cage Man wrote:

That is false, I have salvaging 3 on this toon and used him once when my alt was not nearby. Noctis with 2 rigs worked slow as hell but nevertheless.

mmm maybe its the noctis. When I first went into a C3 there was no noctis and was unable to salvage the BS wrecks in a destroyer with salvage rigs till I had salvaging 4...
concretechiken
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#35 - 2013-03-12 03:55:21 UTC
Godfrey Silvarna wrote:
The real income is in rolling your static, so the answer depends entirely on what static you have.

statics for low end wh's are the game

crete
its just a game
Previous page12