These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Faction War Pilots - Dangerous

Author
Super Chair
Project Cerberus
Templis CALSF
#101 - 2013-03-07 02:18:57 UTC
As far as being on topic, some of the most dangerous pilots I know:

chatgris
princess nexx
damar
loren
gunnyt31
steve celeste (last i heard he biomassed and quit game though...)
gorp (master of the rifter)
Trinkets friend
Sudden Buggery
Sending Thots And Players
#102 - 2013-03-07 14:19:22 UTC
The most dangerous pilot? The dude who gets you while your wife is flying your Tempest through Hadozeko.

or your wife.
Christine Peeveepeeski
Low Sec Concepts
#103 - 2013-03-07 14:34:47 UTC
Trinkets friend wrote:

or your wife.

+1... no **** it +1000

The pilot only known as 'the other half' or 'wifey' and sometimes 'gf' is by far the most efficient killer in FW. I have no idea how many ships I've lost because of this individual but I do know I've lost a very expensive dramiel because of them.

Another one is 'pet cat', better known as 'FOR FUCKS SAKE THIS FIGHT IS NOT A GOOD TIME TO POUNCE ON MY KEYBOARD!'
Dread Operative
Main Corporation
Prisoners With Jobs
#104 - 2013-03-07 15:16:58 UTC
Christine Peeveepeeski wrote:
Trinkets friend wrote:

or your wife.

+1... no **** it +1000

The pilot only known as 'the other half' or 'wifey' and sometimes 'gf' is by far the most efficient killer in FW. I have no idea how many ships I've lost because of this individual but I do know I've lost a very expensive dramiel because of them.

Another one is 'pet cat', better known as 'FOR FUCKS SAKE THIS FIGHT IS NOT A GOOD TIME TO POUNCE ON MY KEYBOARD!'

Mine is "2 year old son, hoping 6 ft fence and running nude around neighborhood"
Colt Blackhawk
Doomheim
#105 - 2013-03-07 18:55:44 UTC
Well in this case:

1.) My gf. "Oh look over there this cat in tv is sooo cute...:" *looking back to game...oh I am in pod*

2.) Coffee. Okay.... Calm plex. Nothing over here. One min afk for coffee...come on nothing can happen.
Come back and: Oh I have a new clone :D

3.) Phone. Damn thing.

[09:04:53] Ashira Twilight > Plant the f****** amarr flag and s*** on their smoking wrecks.

Huggies
United Caldari Navy
United Caldari Space Command.
#106 - 2013-03-07 20:04:10 UTC
chatgris is our overlord and savior, all hail the neuting tristan!
Cearain
Plus 10 NV
#107 - 2013-03-08 01:45:32 UTC
Colt Blackhawk wrote:
Can anyone of the top pilots maybe tell me how you do that with brawling fits?
Since I try short range pvp this month I suck like hell. How to avoid getting always damn blobbed within the next 10seconds???
Example: soloing a vexor in hook->sfi and rifter blob me.
soloing a wolf in a hook---> slasher comes and they blob me....

SO HOW THE HELL YOU MANAGE THAT?

:P

In a brawler ship you might do enough dps to kill the other guy before you die. You win.

In a kiting ship you have to warp off before you can kill him. You lose.

Make faction war occupancy pvp instead of pve https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=53815&#post53815

chatgris
Quantum Cats Syndicate
#108 - 2013-03-08 02:00:59 UTC
Cearain wrote:
Colt Blackhawk wrote:
Since I try short range pvp this month I suck like hell. How to avoid getting always damn blobbed within the next 10seconds???

In a brawler ship you might do enough dps to kill the other guy before you die. You win.

Wrong. In the kiting ship, you keep applying dps while staying out of their weapon range, often have the guy you were soloing warp out in structure, but then you kill his backup.
Cearain
Plus 10 NV
#109 - 2013-03-08 02:54:38 UTC
chatgris wrote:
Cearain wrote:
Colt Blackhawk wrote:

Wrong. In the kiting ship, you keep applying dps while staying out of their weapon range, often have the guy you were soloing warp out in structure, but then you kill his backup.

I was checking on some of your fits and it looks like you put on some weight:

http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=player&name=Chatgrus

Make faction war occupancy pvp instead of pve https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=53815&#post53815

Shadow Adanza
Gold Crest Salvage
#110 - 2013-03-08 04:21:55 UTC
Cearain wrote:
chatgris wrote:
Cearain wrote:
Colt Blackhawk wrote:

I was checking on some of your fits and it looks like you put on some weight:

http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=player&name=Chatgrus

OMG, I lol'd so hard.
That's hilarious.

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Colt Blackhawk
Doomheim
#111 - 2013-03-08 12:22:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Colt Blackhawk
Rofl.
First time I have taken a look on TeaEarlGreys Kb (eve kill).
Sorry but for someone who uses minimum 1 ogb, faction fit and snakes 24/7 I would rather call it "not really good". Lol.
Even my crappy 7month old toon efficiency is better.
Okay Gorski/Yuri/Damar/Zarnak/Saly wihout boosts would prolly eat Tea with boosts. Lol.

[09:04:53] Ashira Twilight > Plant the f****** amarr flag and s*** on their smoking wrecks.

JAF Anders
Jerkasaurus Wrecks Inc.
Sedition.
#112 - 2013-03-08 15:39:36 UTC
Confirming that use of the substance "XG" leads to irrational and risk-seeking behavior -- side effects also include spontaneous capsule decompression.

The pursuit of excellence and stabbed plexing alts.

X Gallentius
Black Eagle1
#113 - 2013-03-08 16:58:09 UTC
JAF Anders wrote:
Confirming that use of the substance "XG" leads to irrational and risk-seeking behavior -- side effects also include spontaneous capsule decompression.

• "You can't score if you don't shoot" - Wayne Gretzky
  • "Lost causes are the only causes worth fighting for." - Mr. Smith Goes to Washington.
  • Fortune favors the bold! - Ancient Romans
  • Fighting in space is more fun than spinning a ship in station. - XG

Princess Nexxala
Zero Syndicate
#114 - 2013-03-08 17:11:50 UTC
XG is a boss, you pathetic OGB slaves should take a lesson from him and quit being so risk adverse.
X Gallentius wrote:

• "Lost causes are the only causes worth fighting for." - Mr. Smith Goes to Washington.

nom nom

Cearain
Plus 10 NV
#115 - 2013-03-08 22:41:34 UTC
Princess Nexxala wrote:
XG is a boss, you pathetic OGB slaves should take a lesson from him and quit being so risk adverse.
X Gallentius wrote:

Yeah well,
You forgot the saying that everytime XG boards an algos its balls deflate.

Deacon Abox
Black Eagle5
#116 - 2013-03-09 00:38:14 UTC
Cearain wrote:
Princess Nexxala wrote:
X Gallentius wrote:

Yeah well,
You forgot the saying that everytime XG boards an algos its balls deflate.

but do they deflate from having shot their load, or from a coming sense of cold? P either way though they are feling something.

CCP, there are off buttons for ship explosions, missile effects, turret effects, etc. "Immersion" does not seem to be harmed by those. So, [u]please[/u] give us a persisting off button for the jump gate and autoscan visuals.

SkiD-MaRk
Wambulance
#117 - 2013-03-11 04:19:41 UTC
X Gallentius as a FC. Is alot of fun, and is more like the kind of FC's I flew with for years in WI. He knows how to find a fight.

Diamond Dog is re-educating me in the craft of insta-lock sniper mach/loki. costing me alot of isk. lol
X Gallentius
Black Eagle1
#118 - 2013-03-11 05:13:20 UTC
SkiD-MaRk wrote:
Diamond Dog is re-educating me in the craft of insta-lock sniper mach/loki. costing me alot of isk. lol

It's always fun jumping into a system DiamondDog is camping. You jump in, see him a 100 kms off with his remote sensor boosted Mach and you try to warp. Pop!, then pop! Then you notice that the Crew Quarters in Orvolle look really nice.
Anya Klibor
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#119 - 2013-03-11 07:14:25 UTC
X Gallentius wrote:
JAF Anders wrote:

"C'mon, you sons of bitches, do you want to live forever?!" - Sergeant Major Dan Daly, USMC

Leadership is something you learn. Maybe one day, you'll learn that.