These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

MegaTech Solutions in need of capital

Author
Squat King
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2013-03-06 22:13:55 UTC
Hello, i am in need of capital

50 billion isk

i have a high sec production pos, with all the infrastructure and the main bulk of the blueprints needed.
but i do need to use all the production slots i have, and im missing a large amount of capital to put up in buy orders to get the profit margins on my side. while keeping the pos running at its capacity.

if anyone have some ideas,advice or question please ask, im online ingame most of the time if you wish to chat drop me convo.

or ask here.
Grendell
Technologies Unlimited
#2 - 2013-03-06 22:16:17 UTC
Squat King wrote:

50 billion isk

i have a high sec production pos, with all the infrastructure and the main bulk of the blueprints needed.
but i do need to use all the production slots i have, and im missing a large amount of capital to put up in buy orders to get the profit margins on my side. while keeping the pos running at its capacity.

if anyone have some ideas,advice or question please ask, im online ingame most of the time if you wish to chat drop me convo.

or ask here.

If you can provide the collateral using your bpos I can get you the full funding.

◄[♥]►3rd Party Service◄[♥]►

♥ Securing Peace of mind ♥

Squat King
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2013-03-06 22:30:24 UTC
well the bps aren't worth that much, and how could i use them if i gave them up for securing the loan?
Havoc Zealot
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#4 - 2013-03-06 22:44:38 UTC
lay us out a detailed business plan and what kind of returns investors are expected to make.
Squat King
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2013-03-06 22:54:55 UTC
The basic is as i stated to get a high sec large tower running at max efficiency

the return on investment is 2,5% each month
Squat King
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2013-03-06 23:13:29 UTC
20 billion will be spent on buying 3 more characters to fill the character slots on my accounts

30 billion to buy minerals needed to run all production slots at max efficiency so they overlap with the time frame
copy/manufacture
Candy Oshea
Techfree Investment Group
#7 - 2013-03-06 23:21:45 UTC
Gidday mayte

20b on new characters, 30b on minerals.

anything else? Would you also like some blankets and a pillow? it can get quite cold in dreamland this time of year.

iCandy  - I have accidently swallowed some Scrabble tiles, my next shit could spell disaster!

Tom Hagen
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#8 - 2013-03-06 23:24:03 UTC
How did you find this part of the forum?
Apparently you haven't read any of the post regarding loans!

What ever you have in your nut sack it must be huge! Whatever you have in your head must be occupied else were..

Good luck anyway m8!
I will get back to you when you have a real thread up :-P
Pwnzer
Doomheim
#9 - 2013-03-06 23:26:34 UTC
Why the hell would you spend that much ISK on industry alts when you can train them in a relatively short amount of time?

Candy Oshea
#10 - 2013-03-06 23:29:58 UTC
Pwnzer wrote:
Why the hell would you spend that much ISK on industry alts when you can train them in a relatively short amount of time?

how long does it take?, we may as well discuss something usefull

iCandy  - I have accidently swallowed some Scrabble tiles, my next shit could spell disaster!

Squat King
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#11 - 2013-03-06 23:30:19 UTC
Pwnzer wrote:

1. it takes time training the character

2. i cant train more than one character per account so i lose sp if i switch to a new

3, if i where to make a new account just to train a alt then transfer, it would cost me at-lest 4 billion+ 5 months before i could use them

buying them of the market saves me allot of time, and boost my production by 50% with no waiting time.
Tom Hagen
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#12 - 2013-03-06 23:32:17 UTC
Candy Oshea wrote:
Pwnzer wrote:

A good idea actually, Do anyone think we can report OP's first post and just make them rename the thread?
While it is up we can make som use of it..
Arronicus
State War Academy
Caldari State
#13 - 2013-03-06 23:39:42 UTC
Candy Oshea wrote:
Pwnzer wrote:

All plans assume cybernetics trained to level 1, to plug in +3 implants

Tech 1 sub capital production, brand new character, 10 lab jobs, 10 build jobs, Anchoring III (for pos), Scientific networking III:
53days~

With capital production, up to carriers: 58days~

That's right. Under 2 months, for a brand new character that can now mass produce/research/copy everything tech 1 up to and including carriers.

It's another 1-3 months for tech 2 stuff, depending on what you want to build.
Arronicus
State War Academy
Caldari State
#14 - 2013-03-06 23:43:58 UTC
Squat King wrote:

50 billion isk

or ask here.

So, you have an idea, and you had the 2-5billion in isk to get the blueprints, tower, standings raising fee, and pos fuel.

But you don't actually have the isk, or all the characters, to run the jobs, or build and sell whatever it is you are wanting to build? Unless you have 50billion worth of blueprints, or close to that in terms of collateral you can put up, you are FAR over-extending yourself. Create a much more realistic goal. In eve, production plans that cost a lot to start up, have the better isk payouts, because they cost a lot to start up, and you initially have to work hard to get that isk to get them going. Not because just anyone can come, get a massive loan, flip 6-9 months of successful production and profits, and pay the loan back + pre-negotiated interest.

Either list the value of collateral you would be able to put up, or try looking more in the loan region of 1-5billion isk.
Pwnzer
Doomheim
#15 - 2013-03-06 23:48:04 UTC
Arronicus wrote:
Candy Oshea wrote:
Pwnzer wrote:

All plans assume cybernetics trained to level 1, to plug in +3 implants

Tech 1 sub capital production, brand new character, 10 lab jobs, 10 build jobs, Anchoring III (for pos), Scientific networking III:
53days~

With capital production, up to carriers: 58days~

That's right. Under 2 months, for a brand new character that can now mass produce/research/copy everything tech 1 up to and including carriers.

It's another 1-3 months for tech 2 stuff, depending on what you want to build.

This. About 2 months. T2 components just a little more training. If you want to build T2 cruisers and industrials it gets a bit longer.
Candy Oshea
#16 - 2013-03-07 00:03:35 UTC
Pwnzer wrote:

This. About 2 months. T2 components just a little more training. If you want to build T2 cruisers and industrials it gets a bit longer.

figured.

"So why does OP need 20b for characters then?" - those wouldn't cost more than 2-3b.!

It seems to me this is a poorly conceived plan, for a quick cash grab, only the cash isn't being grabbed. Bear

Squat King
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#17 - 2013-03-07 00:09:36 UTC
Candy Oshea wrote:
Pwnzer wrote:

figured.

"So why does OP need 20b for characters then?" - those wouldn't cost more than 2-3b.!

It seems to me this is a poorly conceived plan, for a quick cash grab, only the cash isn't being grabbed. Bear

well it might not be a perfectly skilled character for sale with just the skills needed, and those figured are very basic

id have to pay for the account thats 500m a month, plus the transfer fee of 1billion to my main accounts

and the training time it self.
Candy Oshea
#18 - 2013-03-07 00:12:49 UTC
Squat King wrote:
Candy Oshea wrote:
Pwnzer wrote:

figured.

well it might not be a perfectly skilled character for sale with just the skills needed, and those figured are very basic

id have to pay for the account thats 500m a month, plus the transfer fee of 1billion to my main accounts

and the training time it self.

what are the skills needed?

Squat King
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#19 - 2013-03-07 00:31:05 UTC
Electronics / Rank 1 / Level: 5
Engineering / Rank 1 / Level: 5
Advanced Mass Production / Rank 8 /Level 4
Industry / Rank 1 / Level: 5
Mass Production / Rank 2 / Level: 5
Production Efficiency / Rank 3 / Level: 5
Mechanics / Rank 1 / Level: 5
Advanced Laboratory Operation / Rank 8 / Level: 4
Amarr Encryption Methods / Rank 5 / Level: 4
Amarrian Starship Engineering / Rank 5 / Level: 4
Caldari Encryption Methods / Rank 5 / Level: 4
Caldari Starship Engineering / Rank 5 / Level: 4
Electromagnetic Physics / Rank 5 / Level: 4
Electronic Engineering / Rank 5 / Level: 4 4
Gallente Encryption Methods / Rank 5 / Level: 4
Gallentean Starship Engineering / Rank 5 / Level: 4
Graviton Physics / Rank 5 / Level: 4
Hacking / Rank 3 / Level: 3
High Energy Physics / Rank 5 / Level: 4
Hydromagnetic Physics / Rank 5 / Level: 4
Laboratory Operation / Rank 1 / Level: 5
Laser Physics / Rank 5 / Level: 4
Mechanical Engineering / Rank 5 / Level: 4
Metallurgy / Rank 3 / Level: 5
Minmatar Encryption Methods / Rank 5 / Level: 4
Minmatar Starship Engineering / Rank 5 / Level: 4
Molecular Engineering / Rank 5 / Level: 4
Nanite Engineering / Rank 5 / Level: 4
Nuclear Physics / Rank 5 / Level: 4
Plasma Physics / Rank 5 / Level: 4
Quantum Physics / Rank 5 / Level: 4
Research / Rank 1 / Level: 5
Rocket Science / Rank 5 / Level: 4
Science / Rank 1 / Level: 5
Scientific Networking / Rank 3 / Level: 4
Trader CiCi
Jack of all skills
#20 - 2013-03-07 00:36:35 UTC
https://secure.eveonline.com/PLEX/
Big smileSmileCool

Here's how I think of my money -- as soldiers -- I send them out to war everyday. I want them to take prisoners and come home, so there's more of them." - Kevin O'Leary/Shark Tank

12Next page