These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Character Bazaar

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

WTBuy Trading Alt

Author
Sacrin Sycon
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#1 - 2013-02-28 20:27:41 UTC
Looking to buy a trading alt. As close to AttentionMAXAttention as possible, the better.

ArrowAny industrial hauling skills a plus but not needed.
ArrowAny PI skills a plus but not needed.

I am willing to pay accordingly.

Please contact me on this thread with your price!

Thanks!
Sacrin
Sacrin Sycon
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#2 - 2013-03-02 01:17:15 UTC
Sacrin Sycon
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2013-03-03 02:41:49 UTC
Bump, I am still looking!
Giuseppe Masseria
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#4 - 2013-03-03 04:25:13 UTC
I am for sale, Maybe your interested

Sales Thread

Cheers
rogue entrepreneur
Kodex Innovations
#5 - 2013-03-03 06:30:15 UTC
I am for sale for the right price.

I have lvl 5 acounting, lvl 5 broker relations, lvl 5 retail and lvl 5 wholesale.

Have lvl 4 margin trading.

Am only 1 day away from tycoon and already have the skill book.

Positive wallet, NPC corp etc.

eveboard link http://eveboard.com/pilot/rogue_entrepreneur
Sacrin Sycon
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#6 - 2013-03-03 19:22:24 UTC
Giuseppe Masseria wrote:
I am for sale, Maybe your interested

Sales Thread

Cheers


How much are you asking?

Contact me on here or mail me
Sacrin Sycon
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#7 - 2013-03-03 19:22:44 UTC
rogue entrepreneur wrote:
I am for sale for the right price.

I have lvl 5 acounting, lvl 5 broker relations, lvl 5 retail and lvl 5 wholesale.

Have lvl 4 margin trading.

Am only 1 day away from tycoon and already have the skill book.

Positive wallet, NPC corp etc.

eveboard link http://eveboard.com/pilot/rogue_entrepreneur


I'll ask you the same. How much are you asking?

Contact me on here or mail me
Sacrin Sycon
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#8 - 2013-03-04 15:00:28 UTC
BUMP!
MadMin3r
Black-Omega
#9 - 2013-03-04 15:38:00 UTC  |  Edited by: MadMin3r
Max Tradeskills

http://eveboard.com/pilot/MadMin3r

Charakter has now 1 Mil More SP and can Fly Orca.
API is not updated.
Sacrin Sycon
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#10 - 2013-03-05 03:14:42 UTC
BUMP!
Terrornon Hargrave
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#11 - 2013-03-05 03:17:35 UTC
http://eveboard.com/pilot/rocket_ryder

have this alt for sale if ur interested
Sacrin Sycon
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#12 - 2013-03-05 18:00:39 UTC
Terrornon Hargrave wrote:
http://eveboard.com/pilot/rocket_ryder

have this alt for sale if ur interested


How much?