These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Crow for CSM

First post
Author
Crowned-Clown
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#21 - 2013-03-01 08:38:57 UTC
rodyas wrote:
Crowned-Clown wrote:
I'm not about the PR or the babes, i heard that was mandatory of CSM to get babes.

Well all I know, is that the newly elected chairman always gets to be able to take a photo with CCP Punkturis. *babes*

With you not interested in that, I no longer take your candidacy seriously.

Crowned-Clown wrote:
Any death threats sent to this address must be in a orange envelope. Hopefully with a ticking clock and a bomb attached. If not i'm highly dissapointed.

Would you find the fact that the envelope and the death letter would be written in english and not written in a beloved european language. The worst part about your imminent death?

Or would you be able to get past those facts easily, and find imminent death the worst part?

I wouldn't want to be chairman, i'm far to inexperienced for that, also it doesn't interest me at all. The only thing really interesting me is running for the CSM with what i want to change in the game, whether i'm elected or not doesn't matter. Also if i fail i can become an artist or a photographer, women love those dudes. Also CCP Punkturis is hawt, but i don't like blondes that much. I like redheads mostly.

In concern of the death letters, the only thing that would really annoy me of that scene would be if i died in a weird pose, i wanna die in the all known running from explosion pose. That's why the envelope is supposed to be orange so i can size up and get in the correct pose before triggering the device.
Crowned-Clown
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#22 - 2013-03-01 08:55:07 UTC
Dyvim Slorm wrote:
Crowned-Clown wrote:

Also to your hate on Dust, i didnt just say why not, i formulated an answer which you had to contradict in order to enlighten self-esteem. As you cannot give a good reasoning to something that doesnt exist to have it countered by why? Which was your question. :)

Snow Axe has made a very good point and it's not about "hate" it's about relevance.

Precisely why should Eve players care about Dust and what *actual* benefit will Eve players get out of it? Please be specific in your reply if you can.

Eve is about profit, so we have to find a reason to make Dust profitable to eve players. In terms of manufacturers it's quite simply. By applying the BPO's in game for manufacturers creates the resources to build the items, but it doesn't give the incentive. By integrating it further into the game by tying it to Ihub timers and station timers. Creates a value in having Dust mercenaries and thus creating equipment for said mercenaries.
But that is only a suggestion, it can also be tied into faction warfare. But that would only have a limited impact for a limited community in eve.
This is only how i see it progressing to a point where it is beneficial for eve players to accept dust players. These are the best alternatives for the game and creates the incentive to have a good dust team along with your eve team.
Crowned-Clown
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#23 - 2013-03-04 13:50:30 UTC
I hate you C-C, your the worst person ever!
Nathan Jameson
Grumpy Bastards
#24 - 2013-03-04 14:47:44 UTC
Crowned-Clown wrote:

Are we supposed to be taking this candidate seriously?

*is still unsure*

http://www.wormholes.info

Frying Doom
#25 - 2013-03-04 15:05:11 UTC
Nathan Jameson wrote:
Crowned-Clown wrote:

*is still unsure*

Crowned-Clown wrote:
I wish to create a direct link and a need of Dust 514 to the eve society. In terms of having dust battles that either shortens or prolongs the reinforcement timers for Ihubs and Stations.
" I fixed it Two cups, you happy? are you happy now? Now u got ur preacious 514!!!! "

Definably a joke candidate, no one serious would suggest that we vote in someone who will allow a game most of us don't play to have such control over a game we pay for.

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#26 - 2013-03-04 17:54:42 UTC
Frying Doom wrote:
Nathan Jameson wrote:
Crowned-Clown wrote:

*is still unsure*

Crowned-Clown wrote:
I wish to create a direct link and a need of Dust 514 to the eve society. In terms of having dust battles that either shortens or prolongs the reinforcement timers for Ihubs and Stations.
" I fixed it Two cups, you happy? are you happy now? Now u got ur preacious 514!!!! "

Definably a joke candidate, no one serious would suggest that we vote in someone who will allow a game most of us don't play to have such control over a game we pay for.

I would be delighted to see Dust become relevent in this way. Dust has already been an effective tool for bringong more people directly into EVE, and making that link between Dust and EVE really matter is going to be good for both games.

Besides, anything beats structure grinding. If 0.0 players can conduct FPS deathmatches rather than shooting 100 million hp structures to conduct sovwar, then we'll gladly buy PS3s for the chance to do so

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Snow Axe
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#27 - 2013-03-04 18:21:45 UTC
Malcanis wrote:
I would be delighted to see Dust become relevent in this way. Dust has already been an effective tool for bringong more people directly into EVE, and making that link between Dust and EVE really matter is going to be good for both games.

Besides, anything beats structure grinding. If 0.0 players can conduct FPS deathmatches rather than shooting 100 million hp structures to conduct sovwar, then we'll gladly buy PS3s for the chance to do so

Actually, if I can think of one thing objectively worse than structure grinding, it'd be having to buy a console whose generation is finishing so I can play a shooter that lets me actually affect how things are going to happen in this PC MMO that I subscribe to.

Dust having a real, meaningful link with Eve would have been a tough enough sell had it been a PC shooter that would have theoretically allowed anyone who can currently play Eve to participate. Having it on a separate platform (let alone an aging one that's less than a year from being replaced by a non-backwards-compatible version) makes it an impossible sell. It's simply a bad idea, a relic of the "big dreams, little thought" era of CCP, and trying to wedge it further into Eve is just being reckless and stupid.

"Look any reason why you need to talk like that? I have now reported you. I dont need to listen to your bad tone. If you cant have a grown up conversation then leave the thread["

Crowned-Clown
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#28 - 2013-03-05 02:00:18 UTC
Nathan Jameson wrote:
Crowned-Clown wrote:

*is still unsure*

You don't need to take me seriously if you don't want to :)
Nathan Jameson
Grumpy Bastards
#29 - 2013-03-05 11:14:31 UTC
Crowned-Clown wrote:

Deal!

http://www.wormholes.info

Crowned-Clown
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#30 - 2013-03-05 21:13:45 UTC
Nathan Jameson wrote:
Crowned-Clown wrote:

Deal!

Tho, as we are forming a contract over this i must require you to send a contract to my previously stated location. Also we take 300 dollars in office fees and utility costs.
Crowned-Clown
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#31 - 2013-03-05 21:15:15 UTC
Bump

Right now i'm offering 1 plex per vote.
Cayenne Virpio
Lilithia Extraction Co.
#32 - 2013-03-08 12:22:04 UTC
Sigh, the aim here, is to make any possible voters like you and your ideas, so that you may have the opportunity to be part of the CSM. As a potential member of the CSM, one should realise what it takes to fufill the role. A few of these points being: Taking the players' ideas seriously, the ability to reason, and, at the highest of importance, being able to bounce back after being put down by other CSM Candidates.

Remember, running for CSM is not a matter of "What I can do for you..." but one of "If I were part of the CSM team, we could achieve (whatever you focus on) for the players, and also take the worries and wants of other players into account."

Good luck!
dark heartt
#33 - 2013-03-23 02:11:21 UTC
Endeavour Starfleet wrote:

Overpowered passive cloaking. It is now to the point where people are now beyond AFK cloaking but running Twitch.tv streams of enemy stations and systems! Would you support balancing cloaking to punish those who go AFK (Eventually able to be scanned down for decloak) while maintaining the benefits to people actively cloaking (Remaining at their keyboard)

If they are streaming on twitch then why can't you just use that to find them? You post this copypasta in every CSM thread and you always get the same response, so you won't be voting for anyone anyway.
Previous page12