These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Russian Roulette - CCP vs. Goonswarm

Author
The Apostle
Doomheim
#21 - 2011-10-28 07:35:20 UTC  |  Edited by: The Apostle
Handsome Hussein wrote:
Put the tinfoil away. Goons like this game. They want it to be better. The Gallente ice interdiction is an extension of null-sec warfare, an attempt to affect the supercap problem before winter hits. The Goons are naturally railing against the stagnation (and fun) that has vacated null-sec and are being proactive.

Either Mittens is scared of the DRF and is trying to kneecap them or he intends to invade. Who really gives a **** anymore?

80% of Eve is getting to the point they don't give a **** about Goons (CFC pets too) OR DRF.

It's a stagnated wasteland full of arrogant pricks who need a solid smack in the mouth to wake 'em up.

[i]Take an aspirin. If pain persists consult your local priest. WTB: An Austrian kangaroo![/i]

Handsome Hussein
#22 - 2011-10-28 07:38:56 UTC
The Apostle wrote:
Either Mittens is scared of the DRF and is trying to kneecap them or he intends to invade. Who really gives a **** anymore?

80% of Eve is getting to the point they don't give a **** about Goons (CFC pets too) OR DRF.

It's a stagnated wasteland full of arrogant pricks who need a solid smack in the mouth to wake 'em up.

Thanks for backing me up?

Leaves only the fresh scent of pine.

The Apostle
Doomheim
#23 - 2011-10-28 07:45:06 UTC
Handsome Hussein wrote:
The Apostle wrote:

Thanks for backing me up?

Yeah. I know. I did write some other **** about something, something, something but got bored so it's probably all up to **** and really I don't give a **** anymore about 0.0, CFC, CCCP, CCP, whatever.

Truly. This game is getting even MORE boring because the only "event" these days is watching some poor bastard get slaughtered by arrogant pigs of 0.0 warlords and it's now called "fun" because of it.

What have we become?

Just kill all the alliances, reset 0.0 and start the ******* game again. Any corp gets bigger than 100 members, Concord kills 'em.

Whatever. **** 'em all.

[i]Take an aspirin. If pain persists consult your local priest. WTB: An Austrian kangaroo![/i]

El'Niaga
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#24 - 2011-10-28 07:45:17 UTC
The Apostle wrote:
Handsome ******* wrote:
Put the tinfoil away. Goons like this game. They want it to be better. The Gallente ice interdiction is an extension of null-sec warfare, an attempt to affect the supercap problem before winter hits. The Goons are naturally railing against the stagnation (and fun) that has vacated null-sec and are being proactive.

It's in preparation of an invasion planned after winter expansion release.

He's promised TEST new space etc. Their plan is to take out NC., RDN., IRC, WN, SOLAR and SOL-W while RED, XIX, and XWX sit out any invasion. WN still is helping RED because they feel RED will help them later but supposidly Mittani has guarantees from RED, XIX and XWX that they won't intervene on any invasion of the rest of the former DRF.
Red Templar
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#25 - 2011-10-28 07:48:09 UTC
Its amazing. He continues to tell us how much he does not care about us. Or ccp, or drf, or whatever else that gives him this epic butt-hurt.
He doesn't care so much, that he going to make it his job, to inform us about that in every thread.

I like his dedication! Roll

[b]For Love. For Peace. For Honor.

For None of the Above.

For Pony![/b]

Hrald
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#26 - 2011-10-28 07:49:23 UTC
The Apostle wrote:
Handsome ******* wrote:

DRF disbanded 3 weeks ago. If you think the CFC is a problem, come out and take care of it.
The Apostle
Doomheim
#27 - 2011-10-28 07:50:39 UTC
El'Niaga wrote:
The Apostle wrote:
Handsome ******* wrote:

He's promised TEST new space etc. Their plan is to take out NC., RDN., IRC, WN, SOLAR and SOL-W while RED, XIX, and XWX sit out any invasion. WN still is helping RED because they feel RED will help them later but supposidly Mittani has guarantees from RED, XIX and XWX that they won't intervene on any invasion of the rest of the former DRF.

And getting the CSM positioned to get caps nerfed was an objective request? As I said, more than half of Eve probably don't give a **** anyway. Truly.

Mittens went and made this personal so I hope he ******* loses and I hope EVERY highsec miner joins the reds too. I truly do.

I'm siding with Russia. Most Aussies do, we hate the Yanks more than the reds. The arrogance. Ugggghhhhhh.

Ladie Harlot
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#28 - 2011-10-28 07:52:09 UTC
So Poetic finally gives up on stalking Eve University and decides to stalk Goons instead! Good luck...you're going to need it since you're now competing with The Apostle.

The artist formerly known as Ladie Scarlet.

The Apostle
Doomheim
#29 - 2011-10-28 07:52:20 UTC
Hrald wrote:
The Apostle wrote:
Handsome ******* wrote:

DRF disbanded 3 weeks ago. If you think the CFC is a problem, come out and take care of it.

You've only got 4,000 sheep.

I'd only need 3 horses ya moron. Not even worth buying some hay to travel with.

Red Templar
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#30 - 2011-10-28 07:53:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Red Templar
The Apostle wrote:

And getting the CSM positioned to get caps nerfed was an objective request? As I said, more than half of Eve probably don't give a **** anyway. Truly.

Mittens went and made this personal so I hope he ******* loses and I hope EVERY highsec miner joins the reds too. I truly do.

I'm siding with Russia. Most Aussies do, we hate the Yanks more than the reds. The arrogance. Ugggghhhhhh.

Awwww Cry

And here i thought you really didnt care Cry

I believed in you! You broke my heart... Ugh

[b]For Love. For Peace. For Honor.

For None of the Above.

For Pony![/b]

The Apostle
Doomheim
#31 - 2011-10-28 07:53:53 UTC
Ladie Harlot wrote:
So Poetic finally gives up on stalking Eve University and decides to stalk Goons instead! Good luck...you're going to need it since you're now competing with The Apostle.

You don't get it do you. Nobody gaf anymore.

Ladie Harlot
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#32 - 2011-10-28 07:54:39 UTC
The Apostle wrote:
Ladie Harlot wrote:

You don't get it do you. Nobody gaf anymore.

All the wonderful threads about us say otherwise.

Hrald
Dreddit
#33 - 2011-10-28 07:54:51 UTC
The Apostle wrote:
El'Niaga wrote:
The Apostle wrote:
Handsome ******* wrote:

Getting supercaps nerfed means that the little guys have more of a chance in this game instead of getting squashed under a stack of nyxes and avatars.

You're just buttmad.
Hrald
Dreddit
#34 - 2011-10-28 07:56:10 UTC
The Apostle wrote:
Hrald wrote:
The Apostle wrote:
Handsome ******* wrote:

You've only got 4,000 sheep.

I'd only need 3 horses ya moron. Not even worth buying some hay to travel with.

Listen, I know oxytopes are a little expensive right now, but you and your 2 other friends should really come out and teach us a lesson. You can easily make back the money off all the loot from our tens of thousands of wrecks.
Nyla Skin
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#35 - 2011-10-28 07:56:33 UTC
What is this I dont even

- Such a consensualizing of highsec pvp would indeed be somewhat of a massive change to the landscape of Eve. It cannot be a good thing no matter what the reasons. I plead CCP to not do such a thing. Ive been happy for what the goons have been doing, even though I do need those isotopes from time to time.

- I have difficulties to believe that Hilmar actually cares what happens ingame.

- Mittani is a jerk.

In after the lock :P   - CCP Falcon www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies

Ladie Harlot
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#36 - 2011-10-28 08:00:55 UTC
The Apostle wrote:
And getting the CSM positioned to get caps nerfed was an objective request?

I'm going to be really disappointed if all this time you've just been mad about supercaps fetting nerfed.

mkint
#37 - 2011-10-28 08:07:08 UTC  |  Edited by: mkint
Hrald wrote:
The Apostle wrote:
El'Niaga wrote:
The Apostle wrote:
Handsome ******* wrote:

Getting supercaps nerfed means that the little guys have more of a chance in this game instead of getting squashed under a stack of nyxes and avatars.

You're just buttmad.

What part about the super nerfs will give the little guys a chance? Sure, it will reduce lolhotdrop from completely ruining lowsec, but all it does for nullsec is to make goons bigger and everyone else smaller.

edit: it doesn't even allow the little guys to threaten lowsec moon mining. With the dread nerfs, the existing power blocs will be even more entrenched with their NPC sov/lowsec moon mining operations.

Maxim 6. If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it.

Ladie Harlot
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#38 - 2011-10-28 08:10:57 UTC
mkint wrote:
What part about the super nerfs will give the little guys a chance? Sure, it will reduce lolhotdrop from completely ruining lowsec, but all it does for nullsec is to make goons bigger and everyone else smaller.

I think you're confused...we are the little guys.

Poetic Stanziel
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#39 - 2011-10-28 08:15:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Poetic Stanziel
Ladie Harlot wrote:
So Poetic finally gives up on stalking Eve University
Never!

Ladie Harlot wrote:
and decides to stalk Goons instead! Good luck...you're going to need it since you're now competing with The Apostle.
Bah. Nothing of the sort.

I'm not against Gallente Ice Interdiction. It adds spice to the game. But considering Hilmar has his eyes on highsec and seems to want to make it SAFER, then this ongoing interdiction seems to be forcing CCP into making it safer sooner rather than later (after a good sleep and giving it a good think.)

Mittani's not a moron. I'm sure he realizes that there are some in CCP that want to make highsec safer and that his interdiction isn't exactly making CCP's decision harder.

A nonconsensual-PvP-free highsec is not good for the game. I can't imagine there's anyone who plays this game (outside of highsec) who wouldn't agree.
Halcyon Ingenium
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#40 - 2011-10-28 08:15:23 UTC
I remember reading something from The Mittani about ganking miners in his Brutix being the only thing that could stir his Dark Eldar tier of jaded interest in logging into EVE (the post even had a picture of a Dark Eldar raid, which was a nice touch). So I'm pretty sure they are doing this for lulz and profit. I have seen far more on the internet that supports that, and nothing whatsoever that supports conspiracy theories such as yours.

Quite honestly I can understand The Mittani's dilemma, I too have been at that point in this game, and my solution was squeezing the tears out of people like a jaded Dark Eldar as well.

By the way, since we're already talking, do you want to buy a rifter? I've got the cheapest rifters in Metropolis. If you can find a cheaper rifter, buy it!