These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Faction War Pilots - Dangerous

Author
Hidden Snake
Inglorious-Basterds
#21 - 2013-02-27 10:40:34 UTC
take a look on the Battleclinic and filter AWOXers and station campers (just filter people with too much kills with tornadoes Lol )

Sean Parisi
Blackrise Vanguard
#22 - 2013-02-27 11:02:45 UTC
Val Erians ECM Drones. With extra beard.
Mehashi 'Kho
New Eden Motion Pictures
#23 - 2013-02-27 11:49:55 UTC
Shelley09

He's twice as dangerous when he's on your side.
Almity
In Exile.
#24 - 2013-02-27 16:00:11 UTC
RTSAvalance- uses ogb but uses them to fight very outnumbered or out shipped

TeaEarl- that dram!

Zarnak- Solos like a boss

Dagren - No longer FW but is one of the best solo pilots in eve
Shelley09
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#25 - 2013-02-27 21:09:50 UTC
but i get the job done don't i* hrh wing warp ftw, herding cats is a mysterious art :}
eddie valvetino
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#26 - 2013-02-27 21:23:23 UTC
Loren Gallen and Ashen are the best pilots in FW, possibly in the game

I was of course the Best FC FW had ever seen.

Closely followed by the now forgotten Evil Synns, The caldari FC Gavin Goodrich is up there.

Now I think you can't get away from the FCing team at SoTF Tek and Lock Out, expirenced with money and balls
Trinkets friend
Sudden Buggery
Sending Thots And Players
#27 - 2013-02-27 23:37:08 UTC
I will agree with RTS being good. Though, this is also a product of both OGB and pimp. If only he didn't get so Q.Q when he inevitably gets a rock jammed up his scissiors.

Baha is the worst pilot ever. He can't even FC. He certainly can't diplo. I am amazed he can jump gates without deccing them for the occasional bit of lag.
Jenny Tailia
MoonGoo4U
#28 - 2013-02-28 00:30:38 UTC
Personally I'd add Madbuster73 to the list of great FW pilots. The guy has well over a 1000 kills this month alone.
X Gallentius
Black Eagle1
#29 - 2013-02-28 00:43:58 UTC
Jenny Tailia wrote:
Personally I'd add Madbuster73 to the list of great FW pilots. The guy has well over a 1000 kills this month alone.

We'd like to add him, but he's not in FW. Big smile Seriously, I don't know why Caldari feel the need to go within one jump of Nisuwa anymore since it means certain death.
senior moment
Exiled Dominion
#30 - 2013-02-28 00:55:29 UTC
I see Cynthia mentioned.. but Dan Carter Murray should also be up there somewhere. They will generally engage even if odds are stacked.. and most import.. say hi to Dan in local.. he like's that and will generally give a friendly response... LMAO.. NOT !!
Shadow Adanza
Gold Crest Salvage
#31 - 2013-02-28 02:54:19 UTC
X Gallentius wrote:
Jenny Tailia wrote:

We'd like to add him, but he's not in FW. Big smile Seriously, I don't know why Caldari feel the need to go within one jump of Nisuwa anymore since it means certain death.

We installed a nice fly-in movie theatre.

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

IbanezLaney
The Church of Awesome
#32 - 2013-02-28 03:55:15 UTC
Shadow Adanza wrote:
X Gallentius wrote:
Jenny Tailia wrote:

We installed a nice fly-in movie theatre.

Wasn't certain death last night. Was a very friendly and welcoming place tbh.

After being asked by a local why we had come to his smelly cesspit of a home aka Nisuwa, we politely replied with pictures of kermit the frog doing stuff to his own butt and were then offered Tea, Scones and LP. (With Apricot Jam & Cream- OH YEAH)

I haven't seen the Qcats movie theatre yet.

Hope it's more entertaining than the 'Sotf Poco Fly In Theatre' I was at last night.
Rolled up in meh cormo, put the speaker in meh window.
Watched the 1st 3% of a film called 'Dude - Where's my Poco?' then got bored and went home.

Andreus Ixiris
Duty.
Stay Feral
#33 - 2013-02-28 05:54:04 UTC
Well when you say "maddest" it all depends on whether you're talking "this guy is totally crazy and does things no-one else would even try" mad or "this guy is permanently upset" mad. For the sake of not making the permanently upset guys even more upset (but you know who it is, right? I mean my answer's going to be obvious), I'm going to assume you meant "crazy."

Best FW PvPer - Dreadchain. 70% of what I know about PvP I learn from flying with him.

FW PvPer I Most Respect - Abannan. He's a good FC, a competent warrior and he spends a lot of his own money making sure people who live in his system have the right ships even if they don't fly in his fleets very often.

Craziest PvPer - I haven't met any particularly crazy PvPers yet.

Andreus Ixiris > A Civire without a chin is barely a Civire at all.

Pieter Tuulinen > He'd be Civirely disadvantaged, Andreus.

Andreus Ixiris > ...

Andreus Ixiris > This is why we're at war.

Ohishi
Apocalypse Reign
#34 - 2013-02-28 06:03:09 UTC
And I wouldn't say that any of those pilots are the best either. If they are so good then why do they dock up when I start to chase them? Well that is unless ofcourse they have enough people on their side to double my presence. Honestly it's sad. Yes I multibox, yes I know what I am doing, but for you frogs to just flat out ignore me when I am in your home system capping plexes talking **** in local, then you talk about how '1337' you are on the forums. Well jump froggy, jump.

Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise. Seek what they sought.

Christine Peeveepeeski
Low Sec Concepts
#35 - 2013-02-28 09:05:44 UTC
OK I'll play properly.

Best - A few to chose from. I'd go with RTSavalanche though, while he predominantly flies boosted he does so to take on odds even I'd baulk at. Then he wins.
Special shout out to Zarnak Wolf here too.

Crazy - FHP, DCM or Cynthia all for basically the same reason. Will turn up to a fight balls to the wall and engage most odds knowing they are overshipped/blobbed simply because THE ENEMY ARE TAKING THE **** EVEN EXISTING!

FC - Almighty. Simple really, there are other good FC's in amarr but Almighty is the one that tops the list as he can be effective with the craziest of ship comps on top of normal ones and provides GF's for both sides consistently time after time.

I've chosen guys in my militia because that's the one I know.
Colt Blackhawk
Doomheim
#36 - 2013-03-01 06:41:13 UTC
Listing pilots who use always minimum 1 or sometimes even 2 ogb is a joke ;)
Especially dram + ogb = eve in godmode.
A 2 month old noob toon would perform like a top pilot with that.

Have to admit Dagren Darius was pretty f... good and always up for a good fight.
But most of the pilots liested here are simple booster punks.

[09:04:53] Ashira Twilight > Plant the f****** amarr flag and s*** on their smoking wrecks.

Iggys
Kurupt.
Sedition.
#37 - 2013-03-01 08:04:21 UTC
The entire brosefs corporation.

And Superchair(even though I rarely see him anymore)
ALUCARD 1208
Digital Ghosts
#38 - 2013-03-01 11:44:26 UTC
colt can u write on any thread without mentioning offgrid boosts the main ppl who complain about boosts is usually the people who cant afford to buy a booster or be arsed to train one imo
Ohishi
Apocalypse Reign
#39 - 2013-03-01 12:07:38 UTC
ALUCARD 1208 wrote:
colt can u write on any thread without mentioning offgrid boosts the main ppl who complain about boosts is usually the people who cant afford to buy a booster or be arsed to train one imo

Or maybe they feel that it is a cheesy game mechanic that should be removed from the game because it is breaking it.

Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise. Seek what they sought.

Colt Blackhawk
Doomheim
#40 - 2013-03-01 12:21:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Colt Blackhawk
Quote:

I can often enough use boosts from corpmates. Or maybe even buy a boost toon.
But I even hate to use them. Because they break game mechanics like nothing else in game. So using sth. that breaks game mechanics so much is against mature behaviour. POINT.

By the way and on topic: Would like to see Gorski vs Tea Earl Grey both with their booster alts and cheesy pirate implants in a 1vs1 :D

[09:04:53] Ashira Twilight > Plant the f****** amarr flag and s*** on their smoking wrecks.