These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

In-Game Events and Gatherings

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Coming soon - I Want ISK.COM

Author
STRAYDOG1
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1 - 2013-02-17 10:39:03 UTC  |  Edited by: STRAYDOG1
We're very excited here at Evealopalous.com to be able to tell you that we will soon be launching our newly re-branded Eve gambling site - IWantISK.com.

Check out our teaser for a preview of whats to come at http://www.youtube.com/watch?....

In the meantime, all players new and old are still welcome to play at Evealopalous.com where you will continue to enjoy our games until we transfer over!

Win Isk - Plex - Items - Ships! Free registration and free 7Mill ISK starter credit when you join us online!

Evealopalous.com
The Gambling Site of the Eve Universe
Abditus Cularius
Clancularius Industries
#2 - 2013-02-18 04:28:36 UTC
Paint a turd any color you want, it wont make it smell nicer.

Use a new domain name for a bunch of macro bots spamming everyone until they hate you with the fire of a thousand burning suns?

Same story.
Sarah Baum
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2013-02-18 12:32:47 UTC
Abditus Cularius wrote:
Paint a turd any color you want, it wont make it smell nicer.

Use a new domain name for a bunch of macro bots spamming everyone until they hate you with the fire of a thousand burning suns?

Same story.

Wrong. Those spammers are not bots, it's people trying to get referrals. EVEa has already said that they're going after those people. The only things I've encountered while betting on their website or chatting with them, is a lot of fun. Sure.. you can come here and bash on them if that pleases you. But the truth is that these guys are awesome!

Perhaps you should swing by the channel and have a laugh with us instead of this ;) ?
Abditus Cularius
Clancularius Industries
#4 - 2013-02-18 20:17:02 UTC
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you've never been to Jita and seen what's going on, rather than assuming you're another alt just outright lying to pretend this isn't a problem.

And I'd rather drive a fully grown cactus up my urethra than be in a channel with anyone who even implicitly endorses this kind of behavior.
Kristoffon vonDrake
Forceful Resource Acquisition Inc
#5 - 2013-02-24 15:00:15 UTC
get ****** spammers
Eep Eep
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2013-02-28 23:55:15 UTC
Very nice post ;)

Be prepared for the new gambling platform that will bring many amazing events like races and treasure hints to eve!

Spam is under control and anyone else that posts negative comments is probably someone that does not know us and is afraid of what they do not understand.

Check out a preview!

I Want ISK (youtube)
Abditus Cularius
Clancularius Industries
#7 - 2013-03-01 04:15:59 UTC
Eep Eep wrote:

Spam is under control

Everyone already believes it's under your control.

They hate that it's a constant overflowing tsunami of sewerage being spewed at them unendingly in any channel your bots aren't banned from....

...but they do believe it's under your control.
Messoroz
AQUILA INC
Verge of Collapse
#8 - 2013-03-03 19:38:35 UTC
Abditus Cularius wrote:
Eep Eep wrote:

Spam is under control

Everyone already believes it's under your control.

They hate that it's a constant overflowing tsunami of sewerage being spewed at them unendingly in any channel your bots aren't banned from....

...but they do believe it's under your control.

I was harassed by him in a eve mail a few days ago because I was spamming evelaepous was a scam in Jita...6 months ago and it looks like he found out chribba's eve live project exists.

Hes quite the tool.
Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire
#9 - 2013-03-04 07:44:15 UTC
I agree spam is under control... http://eve-live.com/stats/p/STRAYDOG1/t/all

★★★ Secure 3rd party service ★★★

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @ChribbaVeldspar

Ethan Snow
Always Brave
#10 - 2013-03-04 07:49:53 UTC
Worst form of trash in all of eve.

Call your keylogging bots whatever you want. You will still be the most hated piece of **** any of us ever has or ever will know in this game.
Eep Eep
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#11 - 2013-03-10 06:49:35 UTC
Ethan Snow wrote:

Call your keylogging bots whatever you want. You will still be the most hated piece of **** any of us ever has or ever will know in this game.

Thanks Ethan. You know how many players would kill to be thought of this way? I achieved this with you and some others and I barely even tried.

It is these negative comments and CCP's positive reinforcement that has given me the motivation to continue coding this app.

Get over it Chribba. You've been posting negative stuff about me everywhere and all I've ever done to you was bring competition against your lottery services.

I guess the butt hurt was just tooooo much for you guys.

Cheers!
Abditus Cularius
Clancularius Industries
#12 - 2013-03-10 07:27:39 UTC
Eep Eep wrote:
Ethan Snow wrote:

Thanks Ethan. You know how many players would kill to be thought of this way? I achieved this with you and some others and I barely even tried.

It is these negative comments and CCP's positive reinforcement that has given me the motivation to continue coding this app.

Get over it Chribba. You've been posting negative stuff about me everywhere and all I've ever done to you was bring competition against your lottery services.

Cheers!

Just preserving the bit where you say your goal is to incite hatred and anger in players, and that you believe you're in competition with Chribba.

Rebranding is definitely going to fix your "image problem."
Eep Eep
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#13 - 2013-03-11 20:39:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Eep Eep
Abditus Cularius wrote:
Eep Eep wrote:
Ethan Snow wrote:

Cheers!

Just preserving the bit where you say your goal is to incite hatred and anger in players, and that you believe you're in competition with Chribba.

Rebranding is definitely going to fix your "image problem."

Now I know I can't take your opinion seriously.
When did I say it was my goal to generate hatred? Geez
And we're not re-branding to eliminate any knowledge of EVEalopalous, we're re-branding to make the name easier to remember.

Anyway, I am going back to coding. Talking to you losers just makes me that happy I can do what I can do.

Now please stick to the topic. You guys are violating the EULA for the forums.

BTW painting a turd a different color won't make it smell nicer, but it will make it easier to remember.
Julius Rigel
#14 - 2013-04-23 00:14:22 UTC
Eep Eep wrote:
races

RACES! Where do I sign up?!
sidicious reign
State War Academy
Caldari State
#15 - 2013-04-23 11:18:27 UTC
http://www.eve-bet.com/Default.aspx Is a much better alternative and trusted for those looking to do some betting using ISK
Julius Rigel
#16 - 2013-04-23 12:14:22 UTC
sidicious reign wrote:
http://www.eve-bet.com/Default.aspx Is a much better alternative and trusted for those looking to do some betting using ISK
But do you have racing? Roll
Stonched
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#17 - 2013-05-11 23:38:25 UTC
still think it s major scam. http://imageshack.us/f/593/neuebitmap2o.png/ . have fun thinking about it