These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

★★★ Haulers Channel ★★★

First post First post
Author
Leliaonred
Aurum Taurum
#221 - 2013-02-26 09:55:36 UTC
Nice channel. Even when I have rest from hauling I like to chat here Cool
Xytos
Staboholics Anonymous
#222 - 2013-02-26 13:16:29 UTC
Had to move a hangar full of stuff to another region and was expecting to wait for a day but these guys finished all 5 contracts in under 2 hours. Excellent channel.
Alejandro Glasswing
Doomheim
#223 - 2013-02-26 22:31:04 UTC

A Corp member Told me about this channel after he ran a few couriers for us
We Give him a thumps up on the great Job he done for us

Cesar Menage
if you need something shipped you can find at Hualers Channel waiting to ship your items
Commander A9
True North Solutions
Aurora Alliance
#224 - 2013-02-27 02:40:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Commander A9
Commander A9 wrote:
"/emote farts"

Join Haulers Channel!

Did I win, Rita!?

Oh, my God! Why was this post liked by people!? You guys are depraved! XD

I love this channel and the people in it! :D It is BEST CHANNEL!

Recommendations:

-enable ships wobbling in hangar view (pre-Captains Quarters)

-add more missions (NPC fleet vs. NPC fleets that actually shoot)

-STOP NERFING EVERYTHING!

Join Live Events!

Tristis Puella
Empty You
#225 - 2013-02-28 02:25:08 UTC
I just wanted to add that there are plenty of smaller m3 courier contracts posted as well in the Hauler Channel. Though I own a freighter, I prefer blasting through space in my Blockade Runner running up to 7700 m3. The pay for these runs tend to be comparable with the 100k+ m3 contracts (as well as the collateral amounts!).

What I'm trying to say is even if your just starting out in your T1 Industrial ship, theres work posted in channel that you can do as well so come hang out with us!

You wont regret it.
Cesar Menage
Trisolaris Military Academy
Fraternity University
#226 - 2013-02-28 04:16:06 UTC
Hello Just loged on Ready to put my frieghters to work Cool
Lets do this. Big smile
Nero Farway
Guns-R-Us Toy Company
Weapons Of Mass Production.
#227 - 2013-02-28 14:45:13 UTC
Heh, I love lurking in that channel. Its interesting to see how things are moving when you are just trying to get into inter regional trading. So... thanks for a great channel!
SateriaMalam
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#228 - 2013-02-28 14:46:44 UTC
Thank you.
Ca Horner
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#229 - 2013-02-28 14:54:22 UTC
Today my first real day on the Haulers Channel and it is good, really good. Friendly, helpful and specially as I am a new Hauler very helpful for me. Thx Rita Jita for this Big smile
Secundus Aremni
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#230 - 2013-02-28 15:00:37 UTC
Great place to hangout at, look for contracts or set up contracts. Just great place for Haulers alike
Rita Jita
Caldari Provisions
#231 - 2013-03-01 09:42:47 UTC
Thanx For All the feedback Guys P

Founder of the "Haulers Channel"

Come Check It Out

Yalawni
Demonstrably False
#232 - 2013-03-01 18:22:28 UTC
Just used the channel for the first time. Went very smoothly, contract was picked up fast and delivered in very good time.

I'll definitely be using this channel going forward.

Thanks Rita for your hard work getting this up and running.

o/
Leliaonred
Aurum Taurum
#233 - 2013-03-02 16:24:07 UTC
Join Hauling Channel and you will find many pilots who can haul your cargo and provide you with great service.
Minerva ALShepard
7-14 Enterprises
#234 - 2013-03-04 16:27:53 UTC
Leliaonred wrote:
Join Hauling Channel and you will find many pilots who can haul your cargo and provide you with great service.

And faster than any other hauling service out there (eat me Red Frog)!! No queue for contracts and no BS.

Not to mention the GREAT help from the people already there if you need help.

Come and join . . . Safe flying!!!
Red Frog Rufen
Red Frog Freight
Red-Frog
#235 - 2013-03-04 18:48:49 UTC
Minerva ALShepard wrote:
Leliaonred wrote:

And faster than any other hauling service out there (eat me Red Frog)!! No queue for contracts and no BS.

Not to mention the GREAT help from the people already there if you need help.

Come and join . . . Safe flying!!!

No queue? I think the public contracts is the biggest queue out there.

Of course this channel is awesome for some part of the contiguous high-sec. But I would be curious to know the average wait for contracts way out of the usual hubs.

To accept a public contract, you need to be in the same region.

I wonder how many pilots are staying in, let say, The Bleak Land to accept those contracts.

I know a lot of our pilot that are taking contracts in this channel, and a lot of applicants too! You might think you're skipping us, but you may be wrong. :P

Siigari Kitawa
New Eden Archery Club
#236 - 2013-03-05 16:15:39 UTC
The amount of passive aggressive in the post above me puts the world's largest volcanoes to shame.

Need stuff moved? Push Industries will handle it. Serving highsec, lowsec and nullsec - and we do it faster and more reliably than anyone else. Ingame channel: PUSHX

Leliaonred
Aurum Taurum
#237 - 2013-03-05 17:13:31 UTC
Red Frog Rufen wrote:

I wonder how many pilots are staying in, let say, The Bleak Land to accept those contracts.

Maybe at this moment there are no one freighter there, but ppl come to channel and ask if there is free hauler to move their stuff from A to B. Or sometimes ppl need rush servise and ask if there a free hauler in Hub or near system.

I don't use hauler channel often to pick up setted couriers, but I like to talk with people if they need ASAP delivery or A to B delivery in far distant system. Pick up stations in such courier contracts might be far - but you get PC if you have a deal with contractor, and after it you can go to pick up station without fear that you fly there for nothing - and that is the main goal of the channel Attention
You haul more effective and customers are happy because of this.
Rita Jita
Caldari Provisions
#238 - 2013-03-06 21:17:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Rita Jita
Quote:

I know a lot of our pilot that are taking contracts in this channel, and a lot of applicants too! You might think you're skipping us, but you may be wrong. :P

judging by this statement it seems like your missing the whole point, and idea of the channel.

your thinking about "us vs you" when really we are all working together to provide a service to eve. (regardless of your corp)
Competitive pricing will dictate fair rewards for contracts, and if your in the channel. you'll understand that low paid contracts are in fact, advised at the time of posting that their contract need to be improved, if they are expecting a premium service.

the haulers channel is intended to be used by all courier services and individual haulers, and has always been the goal.
as it only makes things better for everyone, this also invalidates your point about haulers outside of hubs.

Channel Moto is as follows,
More You Pay = Less You Wait

In regards to applicants, as mentioned above makes no difference to the channel as a whole.
They will still remain in channel and haul for the channel. same as everyone else.

Anyways, these are some of the key points about the channel and what has contributed to its rapid success

p.s read first post : )

Founder of the "Haulers Channel"

Come Check It Out

Red Frog Rufen
Red Frog Freight
Red-Frog
#239 - 2013-03-06 22:30:30 UTC
oh, I know it's not you vs us! That's my whole point.

I was replying to minerva's "Eat me Red Frog" ! :)
Trader CiCi
Jack of all skills
#240 - 2013-03-07 00:55:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Trader CiCi
Don't fail for a profit or You will get ban from this Haulers Channel
side note ty Jane Travelstar enjoy the 500m bounty
5/5 A++ Evil

Here's how I think of my money -- as soldiers -- I send them out to war everyday. I want them to take prisoners and come home, so there's more of them." - Kevin O'Leary/Shark Tank