These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Let characters war-dec other characters :)

Author
Varesk
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#21 - 2013-02-26 10:13:34 UTC
Ris Dnalor wrote:
That'd solve all this dropping from corp to avoid wars nonsense, and it'd make for another isk-sink which is ++ double-win for CCP.

pwetty-please Twisted

There is this "Option" called Dueling.

Liafcipe9000
Critically Preposterous
#22 - 2013-02-26 11:37:15 UTC
Varesk wrote:
Ris Dnalor wrote:
That'd solve all this dropping from corp to avoid wars nonsense, and it'd make for another isk-sink which is ++ double-win for CCP.

pwetty-please Twisted

There is this "Option" called Dueling.

or get someone to join your corp by lying to them, convincing them it'll be good for them, then you and the rest of the corp can open fire.
Bane Veradun
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#23 - 2013-02-26 15:46:33 UTC
Akirei Scytale wrote:
Hint: if you want to shoot whoever you feel like, get the **** out of highsec.

Mallak Azaria wrote:
Hint: You don't have to leave highsec if you want to shoot whoever you feel like shooting.

QFT. Either course of action is legitimate, one just potentially requires a little more consequence than the other. If consequence frightens you, or is too much of a burden, this is not the game for you, OP.

Hi.

Captain Tardbar
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#24 - 2013-02-26 15:57:58 UTC
Posting in a "the Features and Ideas forum is too hard to find" thread.

Looking to talk on VOIP with other EVE players? Are you new and need help with EVE (welfare) or looking for advice? Looking for adversarial debate with angry people?

Captain Tardbar's Voice Discord Server

Ginger Barbarella
#25 - 2013-02-26 16:19:30 UTC
Ris Dnalor wrote:

pwetty-please Twisted

I think they implemented that as a Bounty.

Good luck with that.

"Blow it all on Quafe and strippers." --- Sorlac

Mayhaw Morgan
State War Academy
Caldari State
#26 - 2013-02-26 16:27:48 UTC
Akirei Scytale wrote:
You do for totally free funtime. No stupid mechanics or hurdles to jump through.

Well, except for warp disruptor hurd . . . errrr . . . bubbles. Cynojammers?
Nordanvind
I Irradiate Dead People
#27 - 2013-02-26 16:28:45 UTC
So you essentially want to nerf corps, since the collective security they otherwise provide would be nullified.
De'Veldrin
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#28 - 2013-02-26 17:20:58 UTC
CCP doesn't see leaving a corp that's been war decced as a problem. Why would they waste time fixing a non-problem?

De'Veldrin's Corollary (to Malcanis' Law): Any idea that seeks to limit the ability of a large nullsec bloc to do something in the name of allowing more small groups into sov null will inevitably make it that much harder for small groups to enter sov null.

Takseen
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#29 - 2013-02-26 17:56:39 UTC
Captain Tardbar wrote:
Posting in a "the Features and Ideas forum is too hard to find" thread.

But no one READS F&I Forum, my idea is too important to be ignored!
Darvaleth Sigma
Imperial Security Hegemony
#30 - 2013-02-26 18:12:35 UTC
Marking an individual for termination by any means necessary in brutal combat...

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the Bounty System.

Give a man a match and you warm him for a day.

Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life!

Natsett Amuinn
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#31 - 2013-02-26 18:20:18 UTC
I'd rather they fix it so that leaving the NPC corp offered real advantages over what it currently does.

If everyone lost something for dropping corp, they'd be much less likely to do it, and if they did then at least they're being penalized for the cowardice.
Nicolo da'Vicenza
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#32 - 2013-02-26 18:22:09 UTC
Just make this apply to NPC corps, and have exponential corp joining cooldown timers for people who corphop.
Wanna dec someone in a player-run corp? Gotta dec the whole corp, that's the benefit of banding together.
Skeln Thargensen
Doomheim
#33 - 2013-02-26 18:55:00 UTC
why would you wardec the gallente federation (for example)? it seems like it would be quite expensive and you would just be locked out of a quarter of empire space.

forums.  serious business.

Natsett Amuinn
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#34 - 2013-02-26 18:59:47 UTC
Skeln Thargensen wrote:
why would you wardec the gallente federation (for example)? it seems like it would be quite expensive and you would just be locked out of a quarter of empire space.

FW? Caldari are at war with Gallente?

What kind of a silly war is it that even when you join the militia you're not supposed to shoot the immortal demi-gods of the people your at war with?

Not saying I approve of that, just pointing out the silliness of it.
Skeln Thargensen
Doomheim
#35 - 2013-02-26 19:03:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Skeln Thargensen
Natsett Amuinn wrote:
Skeln Thargensen wrote:

FW? Caldari are at war with Gallente?

What kind of a silly war is it that even when you join the militia you're not supposed to shoot the immortal demi-gods of the people your at war with?

Not saying I approve of that, just pointing out the silliness of it.

it is quite silly and also punishes you for 'winning' which is lol but it's great for nooby pew pew.

but i was just pointing out that wardeccing an npc corp must surely be a two-way door if you could do it.

forums.  serious business.

Mallak Azaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#36 - 2013-02-26 20:03:28 UTC
Akirei Scytale wrote:
Mallak Azaria wrote:
Akirei Scytale wrote:
Hint: if you want to shoot whoever you feel like, get the **** out of highsec.

Hint: You don't have to leave highsec if you want to shoot whoever you feel like shooting.

You do for totally free funtime. No stupid mechanics or hurdles to jump through.

What hurdles? Fit ship, target person, shoot.

This post was lovingly crafted by a member of the Goonwaffe Posting Cabal, proud member of the popular gay hookup site somethingawful.com, Spelling Bee, Grammar Gestapo & #1 Official Gevlon Goblin Fanclub member.

Ris Dnalor
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#37 - 2013-02-27 03:50:25 UTC
Skeln Thargensen wrote:

If I could wardec CONCORD, I would. on principle. And I suspect i would not be alone. :P

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=118961

EvE = Everybody Vs. Everybody

• Qolde
Previous page12