These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

4000 logins away from pcu record!

First post
Author
Tuttomenui II
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#41 - 2013-02-25 14:07:03 UTC
CCP Guard wrote:
It's really nice to see so many of you enjoying EVE these days! Everyone in the office is really happy about these numbers and we're all focused on doing as much cool stuff as possible to keep the momentum going! :)

Good times.

I know something cool you can do. Force an incursion on Luminaire and have it effect the resists on that damn Caldari Titan so maybe we can finally kill it. I remember when it was first added and it was one tough egg to crack. I am very curious as to what that pinata will drop. Pirate
Eli Green
The Arrow Project
#42 - 2013-02-25 14:27:20 UTC
Tuttomenui II wrote:
CCP Guard wrote:
It's really nice to see so many of you enjoying EVE these days! Everyone in the office is really happy about these numbers and we're all focused on doing as much cool stuff as possible to keep the momentum going! :)

Good times.

I know something cool you can do. Force an incursion on Luminaire and have it effect the resists on that damn Caldari Titan so maybe we can finally kill it. I remember when it was first added and it was one tough egg to crack. I am very curious as to what that pinata will drop. Pirate

Ammo Pirate

wumbo

Ruskarn Andedare
Lion Investments
#43 - 2013-02-25 15:32:02 UTC
Eli Green wrote:
Tuttomenui II wrote:
CCP Guard wrote:

Good times.

Ammo Pirate

100 Plutonium S

if you're lucky
Bloodpetal
Tir Capital Management Group
#44 - 2013-02-25 15:37:19 UTC
Curious question...

Does PCU count Dust players currently? No idea if it does.

Where I am.

Varius Xeral
Doomheim
#45 - 2013-02-25 15:39:52 UTC
No.

Official Representative of The Nullsec Zealot Cabal

Vincent Athena
Photosynth
#46 - 2013-02-25 16:13:03 UTC
It would be nice if we could see the addition of Dust to the user count. See the Egger count, the Duster count and the total.
Also the last record was set before Sreegs started his efforts, so it includes many more bots than now. We could have already set the record for peak concurrent Valid players.

Know a Frozen fan? Check this out

Frozen fanfiction

Kinis Deren
Mosquito Squadron
D0GS OF WAR
#47 - 2013-02-25 16:27:43 UTC
Well, according to this thread and CCP Nullabor's post contained therein, the PCU is a combined DUST and EVE player count.

Also, the API function does not appear to be discerning enough to make the distinction between the two player types.

Given the apparent confusion over the issue, it would be great if one of the many cool CCP dudes could provide an up to date clarification to dispel any uncertainty.
CCP Guard
C C P
C C P Alliance
#48 - 2013-02-25 16:53:30 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Guard
The PCU you see in the launcher is capsuleers only.

CCP Guard | EVE Community Developer | @CCP_Guard

Ager Agemo
Rainbow Ponies Incorporated
#49 - 2013-02-25 18:07:09 UTC
CCP Guard wrote:
The PCU you see in the launcher is capsuleers only.

Guard... why so short? :(
Edward Olmops
Gunboat Commando
#50 - 2013-02-26 09:55:11 UTC
Genes.
Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire
#51 - 2013-02-26 10:39:43 UTC
Add the DUST number yesterday and there would be a record. (or even bigger record back when it hit open beta).

/c

★★★ Secure 3rd party service ★★★

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @ChribbaVeldspar

Previous page123