These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Killrights broken?

Author
feihcsiM
THE B0YS
#21 - 2013-02-25 10:12:02 UTC
Last time I got a killright against a character I just went to Jita and undocked in a shuttle. There are plenty of nice people on the undock who enjoy blapping absolutely anything they can. Problem solved.

It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

Haedonism Bot
People for the Ethical Treatment of Rogue Drones
#22 - 2013-02-25 13:24:24 UTC
I actually enjoy knowing that anybody can activate a killright on me at any time as I fly around highsec. It keeps me on my toes.

www.everevolutionaryfront.blogspot.com

Vote Sabriz Adoudel and Tora Bushido for CSMX. Keep the Evil in EVE!

Xylorn Hasher
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#23 - 2013-02-25 22:56:51 UTC
Uncle Donald wrote:
Hello!

I got a feeling the killright system is broken, i understand the machanics. But i seriously doubt this whas the idea behind it.

I pvp now and then, like most of eve.
And the other day someone had a killright on me. Ok no biggie, happend before...
But now they can make the killright avalable to all , and thats excacly what he did!
For 1m isk i could be ganked in any ship in HS plus my pod :)

I lost a caracal, but i could have just as easely been in a t3.
Dont u guys agree thats a bit much fun for just 1m isk? Plus if they had a trasher with sebo they could have gotten my pod aswell.

Plus when ppl activate the killright on u, NOT only can the ppl that activate it kill u but since u have suspect, NOW EVERYONE CAN!!

Since im warping from gate to gate there is little risk, but yesterday the jita gate was closed so i was stuck at the gate. This makes it even more broken!

Either u should make it more expencive/ship vs cost , put a limit on what u can engage, or just delete it all together imo, i dont maintain a positve sec status to be just engaged by everyone that can kill a rat and raise 1m isk

More than 100 people have killrights on me atm.
Some of them are huge entities like Eve University, some are smaller.

My advice is simple - move to lowsec, stop careing. Money is better, fun is better, its endless hunt.

All my posts are made shortly after Marihuana consumption.

Astenion
Purple Void Corporation
#24 - 2013-02-26 23:35:28 UTC
Zappity wrote:
Ifly Uwalk wrote:
yes i know; yes you can

Wow, look at that. It's even called "Pilot has a kill right on him that you can activate". Who'd have thought.

It's broken, however. For some reason it doesn't show up on your overview until after you've activated it. Therefore, you still have to scan through all your targets to look for that little crosshair.
Previous page12