These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

Hi I am new!

First post
Author
Max Doobie
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#41 - 2013-02-25 10:08:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Max Doobie
Vimsy Vortis wrote:
The best way to make money is stealing things from people. It takes relatively little effort and no character skills at all. If you want to get really advanced you can train up to a scanning ship and hauler and rob a wormhole.

Also join a player corporation and start killing people. Not necessarily the people in the corporation you join, but that can be a good way to make money too.

I like you.

No, I mean I really, REALLY like you...

Ruthless.

...we should have Tea some time while laughing over marks tears.

I'd even apply to your corp...but I'd probably just end up cleaning you out, and then we couldn't be tea buddies anymore.
Feyd Rautha Harkonnen
Doomheim
#42 - 2013-02-25 21:43:48 UTC
Queen Kong wrote:
Hello everyone, I just wanted to say hi! I am a new player of EVE Online and hope to see many of you in game.

I had a question though: what is the best way to make ISK? I was going to start as a miner, but my corp told me it is really boring to do that. What else do you suggest?

Send me 10m isk and I will send you back double
silens vesica
Corsair Cartel
#43 - 2013-02-25 21:52:04 UTC
Feyd Rautha Harkonnen wrote:
Queen Kong wrote:
Hello everyone, I just wanted to say hi! I am a new player of EVE Online and hope to see many of you in game.

I had a question though: what is the best way to make ISK? I was going to start as a miner, but my corp told me it is really boring to do that. What else do you suggest?

Send me 10m isk and I will send you back double

Seems legit.

Tell someone you love them today, because life is short. But scream it at them in Esperanto, because life is also terrifying and confusing.

Didn't vote? Then you voted for NulBloc

silens vesica
Corsair Cartel
#44 - 2013-02-25 21:53:55 UTC
Queen Kong wrote:
Thank you all very much! There has been an interesting mix of jackasses and totally cool people so far on this game. Hope to see you all in space :3

Your observation skills will serve you in good stead. Lol

Tell someone you love them today, because life is short. But scream it at them in Esperanto, because life is also terrifying and confusing.

Didn't vote? Then you voted for NulBloc

Vimsy Vortis
Shoulda Checked Local
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#45 - 2013-02-26 02:51:58 UTC
Reaver Glitterstim wrote:
I'd actually advise against killing corpmates, as I and many others keep lists of known AWOXers and we refuse to consider these people for recruiting. I won't tell you how to play your game, but you have the right to understand the consequences of your actions.

At the same time I actually would recruit and trust someone with a good Awox on their killboard over someone who didn't have one and have used Awoxing a mining op as a way to initiate newbies in the past, we had a dude who the first time he ever shot another player killed two orcas and two hulks, it was great.

Different types of corporations have entirely different recruitment standards.
Previous page123