These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page

Free Damar Rocarion

Author
Soul-on-Ice
Yellow Stardust
White Sky.
#1 - 2013-02-22 06:53:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Netcat
Down with Mentas Blaque!
fingie
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2013-02-22 07:09:46 UTC
Free Damar!
Dan Carter Murray
#3 - 2013-02-22 07:17:07 UTC
Free Damar!

http://mfi.re/?j7ldoco 50GB free space @ MediaFire.com

Hidden Snake
Inglorious-Basterds
#4 - 2013-02-22 07:20:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Hidden Snake
Free Damar!
Drakan290
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2013-02-22 07:27:20 UTC
Hearing his story of overcoming the odds in this testosterone fueled militia has brought a tear to my eye. To think that he would dedicate himself that hard for such a noble cause.

Keep your chin up Damar, we in Villore Accords know that the Caldari State will hold true to their promise of a sex change if you spin down enough plexs.

Cast off the chains off manhood, and blossom into the beautiful butterfly you've always wanted to be.
Karmilla Strife
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#6 - 2013-02-22 08:23:01 UTC
As someone who violently opposes Federal Judicial abuse, I endorse this product and/or service.
Misha M'Liena
Rui Freelance Mining
#7 - 2013-02-22 08:46:33 UTC
Free damar and free Leopold

Not as innocent as she appears.™  

Ramingo
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#8 - 2013-02-22 09:47:25 UTC
Free Damar!
Aquila Shadow
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#9 - 2013-02-22 09:55:11 UTC
I endorse this product and/or service.

"Let Vigilance Be Your Sword"

Salan Steel
Nasranite Watch
#10 - 2013-02-22 10:09:52 UTC
Free Damar!
Akrasjel Lanate
Immemorial Coalescence Administration
Immemorial Coalescence
#11 - 2013-02-22 10:17:41 UTC
Am i missing something, whats the story behind this or some old news i don't remember because they are irrelevant.

CEO of Lanate Industries

Citizen of Solitude

Yoshe Krazy
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#12 - 2013-02-22 10:46:54 UTC
Akrasjel Lanate wrote:
Am i missing something, whats the story behind this or some old news i don't remember because they are irrelevant.

Damar entered Villore solar system while Mentas was holding his speech and destroyed several ships belonging to federation navy and minmatar militia.

He also insulted Mentas over Neocom and following these actions, he mysteriously vanished so we can only assume a decorated war hero has been kidnapped by Black Eagles.

Last known sighting of Rocarion was during a fight in Nennamaila solar system where Caldari militia engaged several outlaw ships.

After the fight was over, his ship was nowhere to be found. Neither was a wreck or corpse.
Akrasjel Lanate
Immemorial Coalescence Administration
Immemorial Coalescence
#13 - 2013-02-22 10:58:54 UTC
Yoshe Krazy wrote:
Akrasjel Lanate wrote:

... and destroyed several ships belonging to federation navy and minmatar militia....

Well in that case doesn't it mean he deserved it, if that what you are saying is true.

CEO of Lanate Industries

Citizen of Solitude

Hidden Snake
Inglorious-Basterds
#14 - 2013-02-22 11:26:25 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Eterne
Yoshe Krazy wrote:
Akrasjel Lanate wrote:

Damar entered Villore solar system while Mentas was holding his speech and destroyed several ships belonging to federation navy and minmatar militia.

He also insulted Mentas over Neocom and following these actions, he mysteriously vanished so we can only assume a decorated war hero has been kidnapped by Black Eagles.

Last known sighting of Rocarion was during a fight in Nennamaila solar system where Caldari militia engaged several outlaw ships.

After the fight was over, his ship was nowhere to be found. Neither was a wreck or corpse.

6 bil in ship died to our guns that day ... *snipped* ... FOR THE STATE! ... cough ....
Seriphyn Inhonores
Elusenian Cooperative
#15 - 2013-02-22 12:43:17 UTC
Black Eagles did something right for once, then.
tony42
Melphalan
Empyrean Edict
#16 - 2013-02-22 12:55:24 UTC
FREE DAMAR
minicung
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#17 - 2013-02-22 13:00:41 UTC
Free Damar!
Salan Steel
Nasranite Watch
#18 - 2013-02-22 13:24:18 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Eterne
Hidden Snake wrote:
Yoshe Krazy wrote:
Akrasjel Lanate wrote:

*snipped*

*snipped*

Down with Mentas Blaque! Black Eagles, the Federation and all capsuleer scumsuckers affiliated with the Federation will pay dearly for this unlawful abduction.
Andreus Ixiris
Duty.
Stay Feral
#19 - 2013-02-22 13:35:14 UTC
Looks like a mentally disturbed man with a long history of breaking CONCORD and CRC rules finally got what he deserved, and is throwing a rage-fit about it by proxy.

Andreus Ixiris > A Civire without a chin is barely a Civire at all.

Pieter Tuulinen > He'd be Civirely disadvantaged, Andreus.

Andreus Ixiris > ...

Andreus Ixiris > This is why we're at war.

BloodBird
Duty.
Stay Feral
#20 - 2013-02-22 13:58:26 UTC
Misha M'Liena wrote:
Free damar and free Leopold

From what I understand Leopold was arrested and pleaded GUILTY of being an Angel operative and guilty of several crimes. His punishment is thus, justified and right.

As for Damar, if he violated Federal and/or CONCORD law, he has likely been detained for his crimes. I doubht it will be permanent, but it is just, and it is deserved.

No amount of impotent whining in public will alter any fair judgement cast on guilty parties, I propose for all of you mouth-pieces that you go find more productivve things to spend your time doing.
123Next page