These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

My EVE

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page

[Video] Noobs, Doobs & Man Boobs. An Eve Online Solo PVP Video

Author
Kate Mosh
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2013-02-22 05:25:41 UTC
Noobs, Doobs & Man Boobs is an Eve Online video of one flaming frigate pilot roaming the badlands of low sec with what can only be described as a smoldering lust in his loins for hot internet spaceship man on man combat in the ocean of emptiness known as the void above.
Dessau
The Scope
#2 - 2013-02-22 06:20:33 UTC
Well done on all counts, man. Especially liked the Dennis Coffey groove.
Griznatle
Worthless Carebears
The Initiative.
#3 - 2013-02-22 08:17:24 UTC
Kate Mosh, you are the shining example of what i one day wish to be as a prominent player in eve. I dont even begin to understand how you do what you do, but good lord man your the best of the best.
I am so proud and always so excited in my peepee whenever ur on comms chatten it up. You bring honor to the otherwise silly name of Army.

Bossman!
Buhhdust Princess
Mind Games.
Suddenly Spaceships.
#4 - 2013-02-22 09:05:26 UTC
More Frig PvP videos -.-

On a good note I did like the Vagabond fight! That was well played so gj. The rest of the video bored me though, sorry.

Keep up the videos, hope to see some more cruiser and above action from you hopefully :)
zahg
PARABELUM-Project
#5 - 2013-02-22 11:21:33 UTC
I pretty much enjoyed the **** typo and the intro ;)
Fights are good but i'll join buhhdust princess on the cruiser and above fights.

thx for sharing your vids Kate
Nova Satar
Pator Tech School
#6 - 2013-02-22 14:03:28 UTC
Buhhdust Princess wrote:
More Frig PvP videos -.-

I think the fact all you get on My EVE these days is frig videos and self-proclaimed ganking videos says alot for the state of eve.

Cavalira
Habemus
#7 - 2013-02-22 16:27:57 UTC
I liked it. +1 gudfite
Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#8 - 2013-02-22 20:37:00 UTC
That intro Blink

Great fights. Still cant believe how 2 daredevils failed to kill a tormentor.

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Horak Thor
Angry Mustellid
#9 - 2013-02-23 00:09:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Horak Thor
Bear force 1
Thank you, thank you for that intro.

Best eve intro ever

And awesome vid

Edit. just watched it again for the intro ahaha such a kid

God's Apples
Wilderness
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
#10 - 2013-02-23 01:39:34 UTC
The Gary Glitter vocals came and then *orgasm*

"Hydra Reloaded are just jealous / butthurt on me / us because we can get tons of PVP action in empire while they aren't good enough to get that." - NightmareX

DHB WildCat
Out of Fwocus
Fwodin's Call
#11 - 2013-02-23 01:53:16 UTC
never made it past the 10 seconds into the gimick intro. From the replys it sounded like there were a few decent fights in there, but this is a prime example of a ****** gimmick intro that ruined a good pvp video.
Kate Mosh
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#12 - 2013-02-23 02:55:44 UTC
Buhhdust Princess wrote:
More Frig PvP videos -.-

On a good note I did like the Vagabond fight! That was well played so gj. The rest of the video bored me though, sorry.

Keep up the videos, hope to see some more cruiser and above action from you hopefully :)

You thought the PVE fit Vaga was the best part of the video? You either didn't watch the whole video or you have a completely different idea of what makes an interesting PVP video than I do.
Kate Mosh
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#13 - 2013-02-23 02:56:24 UTC
DHB WildCat wrote:
never made it past the 10 seconds into the gimick intro. From the replys it sounded like there were a few decent fights in there, but this is a prime example of a ****** gimmick intro that ruined a good pvp video.

It's like you don't know me at all....
A PowerfulForce
Doomheim
#14 - 2013-02-23 05:28:41 UTC
Best EvE video intro of the century? =D

Awesome vid!
Brutal Cupcake
Panda Logistics
Fraternity.
#15 - 2013-02-23 06:38:54 UTC
I loled. +1 for the intro Blink
i Beast
If you Die Its Rapid Light
#16 - 2013-02-25 11:42:02 UTC
trap fit best fit.. where are hookbills with dampeners?! xD
are34
daddys little fslur
#17 - 2013-02-25 16:03:28 UTC
frigate pvp!!!!!!!! tried watching this first couple fights and went into a deep depression, wondering why frigate 1v1's are a big thing with pvp videos.

tried watching again after seeing post, got to the fourth fight, after i saw the 3 rifters vs comet, got the the fight against the tristan and had to close it again. Will probably end up watching ti all after a few more tries.
Kate Mosh
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#18 - 2013-02-25 17:16:34 UTC
are34 wrote:
frigate pvp!!!!!!!! tried watching this first couple fights and went into a deep depression, wondering why frigate 1v1's are a big thing with pvp videos.

tried watching again after seeing post, got to the fourth fight, after i saw the 3 rifters vs comet, got the the fight against the tristan and had to close it again. Will probably end up watching ti all after a few more tries.

That's awesome man. I really appreciate the effort. So you've attempted to watch it 2 or 3 times now? I think you'll really get into it around the 4th attempt. But please give us an update on how far you make it into the video on your 4th attempt. If it takes more than 4 attempts to get through the video, well actually, if it takes more than 1 attempt, most people give up. But you, you've got tenacity and I like tenacity. If you're still having a hard time finishing the video at this point, I'll hop on Vent and we can watch it together while I give a live commentary. Maybe a good color man would sell this video a bit better. Not sure, but I'm willing to try.
Thanks!
BadAssMcKill
Aliastra
#19 - 2013-02-26 06:28:43 UTC
I love this video so much
Jafro Sax
Welp Leviathan
#20 - 2013-03-16 03:17:07 UTC
gonna have to try out the tormentor that looked sexy

is there a download available?
123Next page