These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Recruiting Women Only

First post
Author
General Tulkas
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#1 - 2013-02-20 20:43:17 UTC
Hi am GT and i would like to recruit a women just for the fact am sick of hearing mens voices on TS i offer you 100 mil a month contract and will throw in a free BC of your choice and equal oppurtunties lol let me know if your intrested .

General Tulkas
Reikca
#2 - 2013-02-21 01:30:06 UTC
General Tulkas wrote:
Hi am GT and i would like to recruit a women just for the fact am sick of hearing mens voices on TS i offer you 100 mil a month contract and will throw in a free BC of your choice and equal oppurtunties lol let me know if your intrested .

General Tulkas

Dotdotdot. Ugh

Creepiest.
Corp.
Recruitment.
Post.
EVER.

Eww, don't even know where to start, just...eww. What?

Malcanis for CSM8!

Gregor Lachlan
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2013-02-21 01:38:13 UTC
Hi,

I play spaecships on my internets and I want to talk to girls at the same time. but I pay you too in spaeceship money.

Plaes come join.
Reikca
#4 - 2013-02-21 01:53:36 UTC
It's not exactly but kinda sorta almost somehow feels like some sort of prostitution...

& if you want quality e-lovin', you should probably pay more, 100M/month & a Drake will most likely only get you the fatties & buttafaces, although stereotypically, considering the type of women who would play EVE, there are probably more nickels than dimes out there.

But I'd suggest upping the ante, in order to listen to a horde of horny bros propositioning her 25/8, you should offer at least 10M/day + &, I don't know, maybe a T2 BC as a signing bonus plus a T3 if they make it a month? Include incentives for actually talking, not just logging in to TS & muting everyone, with an officer mod bonus if they weigh less than 200 lbs & have less facial hair than you.

Malcanis for CSM8!

dark heartt
#5 - 2013-02-21 02:17:12 UTC
Logged off an hour ago looking at this thread... logged back on expecting to find it locked.

Somehow I'm happy about this turn of events.
Lasairiona
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2013-02-21 13:30:32 UTC
As a woman who plays eve, I'm highly disturbed, lmao.

Maybe you should join a corp with female members.....

On second thought, don't. Just don't.
Meritsa
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#7 - 2013-02-21 13:37:16 UTC
General Tulkas wrote:

General Tulkas

You are now a personal hero of mine. You couldn't have made that sound any creepier than that.

:P

Greg Arosa
Sebiestor Tribe
#8 - 2013-02-21 13:40:39 UTC
There are no girls in eve, don't you know that?
Covert0ne
V0LTA
WE FORM V0LTA
#9 - 2013-02-21 13:44:04 UTC
Posting before lock.

War Crime Syndicate are recruiting!

CCP Eterne
C C P
C C P Alliance
#10 - 2013-02-21 15:08:44 UTC
Locking this as it is inappropriate for a recruitment thread.

EVE Online/DUST 514 Community Representative ※ EVE Illuminati ※ Fiction Adept

@CCP_Eterne ※ @EVE_LiveEvents