These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

1 year old player looking for small wormhole corp

Author
BrillyMister
Ruthless Regiment
#1 - 2011-10-26 15:39:02 UTC
hey

ive been playing eve on and off for one year and im looking to join a small wormhole corp in a c2/3/4 wormhole. i have had some previous experience in a C2 wormhole with a previous corp and it was the most fun ive had on eve.

i am able to PVP, i can also fly mining barges with T2 strip miners.

basicly i am an allround player interested in mining running sleeper sites and wormhole PVP. i have decent scanning skills and have past experience in scanning down sites withing wormholes.

Please feel free to post here or message me ingame if you think you have a corp for me

Thanks

Brilly
Calum Baird
ISK Hungry Club
#2 - 2011-10-26 16:04:01 UTC
Perhaps ISK Hungry Club would be a fit. Take a look at our recruiters post and see what you think.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=45467#post45467

Axium Cog
Holey Amarrian Inquisition
Grand Inquisitors Federation
#3 - 2011-10-26 20:51:44 UTC
Take a look at Grand Solar Trinity, i think were right up your alley.
BrillyMister
Ruthless Regiment
#4 - 2011-10-27 07:39:10 UTC
thanks guys i have had a look at both of your corps
BrillyMister
Ruthless Regiment
#5 - 2011-10-27 11:50:44 UTC
to the top
Nash MacAllister
Air
The Initiative.
#6 - 2011-10-27 12:03:39 UTC
Convo me or any of our recruiters in-game if this is of interest. Channel is "Lost-Pub"

The Kairos Syndicate - https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=24880

-Nash

Yes, if you have to ask yourself the question, just assume we are watching you...

BrillyMister
Ruthless Regiment
#7 - 2011-10-27 12:23:12 UTC
thank ill talk to all of u shortly
Aethis Rex
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#8 - 2011-10-27 14:04:04 UTC
Hello Brilly,

If you are able to fly shield based ships, than we can really help you. We are a small corp, Most times you will find at least one or two members on. The majority log on from about 3PM US eastern - 11pm. Alot of us do sites, but you are free to doanything you like. You can even run missions if you like, we normally go on pvp roams after sites, or whenever someone starts an op. Audio is a must.
BrillyMister
Ruthless Regiment
#9 - 2011-10-27 14:10:13 UTC
you actually live inside the Wormhole right?
Obax Bannon
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#10 - 2011-10-27 14:14:56 UTC
Hi Brilly

Just out of interest what time zone are you based in ?
Aethis Rex
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#11 - 2011-10-27 15:18:05 UTC
BrillyMister wrote:
you actually live inside the Wormhole right?

We occupy a C4 with a c1 static.
BrillyMister
Ruthless Regiment
#12 - 2011-10-27 15:27:38 UTC
Obax Bannon wrote:
Hi Brilly

Just out of interest what time zone are you based in ?

EU timezone
Malaiit PerVida
Cosmos Collective
Goonswarm Federation
#13 - 2011-10-27 16:57:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Malaiit PerVida
Hey Brilly,

Just shoot you a quick one here we have just started a WH section in our corp and it is lead by a couple members that have had years of experience in the area. The corp is new in this but with these guys in here loving that playstyle they have set this all up gotten it running in no time and I know they are constantly looking for me to recruit more to join their core of WH junkies. Let me know if interested. We recruit all TZ and especially looking for EU and US cause our alliance is around the clock. Email me ingame if interested. Here is a little info about us and on other stuff we offer. Will evemail ya ingame also.

Pax Emunio is the Industrial arm of our alliance The Forsaken. We are based in both High Sec and SOV space that The Forsaken controls and so are looking for a variety of play styles. Pax Emunio’s main focus and goal is to provide the bulk of the manufacturing needs of our alliance. So we are really looking for any pilots that focus and love anything Industrial (manufacturing, mining, research, etc) but we are also involved heavily in SOV day to day and need pilots that love the PVP side of the game to take part in Fleet roams, Ops, and general pewpew. We want all play styles, experience / skill levels, and all time zones. We have good Leadership, experience, and advancement opportunities within the Corp. We are also a member of The Forsaken Alliance. This like I mentioned opens up SOV space to us. Huge opportunities there for Mining and PVE/Ratting/etc. So if you love SOV, or want to try it out get in touch with us. If you like High sec we have a place for you. If you are New to eve we can help you get started and be beside you along the way to help you out.

We are a division of Pax Gaming a well organized and known gaming community. Read our Recruitment Thread and see if we are a fit for you. It would also be good to Chat with you and answer any of your questions. You can also Join our channel: Pax Recruit. If online I will always be in there to answer any questions you may have.

We have a well rounded group of Hardcore and Casual Players so it provides a nice balance.

INFO: About Pax Gaming and How to Join
RECRUITMENT POST: What we offer and what we are looking for

Malaiit PerVida
Pax Emunio Rector
Director of Operations
Personnel Officer
Member of Pax Gaming

[u]Malaiit PerVida[/u] Director of Corp Ops Pax Emunio / Intrepid Crossing www.paxgaming.com "Peace Through Fear"

Cybus Max
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#14 - 2011-10-27 17:34:55 UTC
bril;ly you want some advice from someone not trying to rcruit you?

go with kairos syndicate there the only actual proper WH corp there and there very good at training up peeps with little or no WH experience

just my 2 pnce

(oh future recruitment onc you've come to your senses and kairos have trained you up look up CCRES)
BrillyMister
Ruthless Regiment
#15 - 2011-10-28 09:06:19 UTC
Cybus Max wrote:
bril;ly you want some advice from someone not trying to rcruit you?

go with kairos syndicate there the only actual proper WH corp there and there very good at training up peeps with little or no WH experience

just my 2 pnce

(oh future recruitment onc you've come to your senses and kairos have trained you up look up CCRES)

i have wormhole experience ive lived in a wormhole corp before. and have been living solo in a c2 for the last few weeks
Cybus Max
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#16 - 2011-10-28 15:43:13 UTC
in which case transmission lost are definitly good guys to go with they'll train you up and convince you to open your eyes and come play with the big boys in c5/6's (though we are partial to killing a few c3 solo combat sites carebears :P
Nash MacAllister
Air
The Initiative.
#17 - 2011-11-30 16:09:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Nash MacAllister
I appreciate the positive feedback on KAIRS and TL. Big smile

I just wanted to follow-up and get some feedback as to what you ended up doing.

Thanks!

-Nash

Yes, if you have to ask yourself the question, just assume we are watching you...