These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

BUG in all sites: Stuff warps out when site is "done"

First post
Author
Zoltan Lazar
#1 - 2013-02-19 21:39:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Zoltan Lazar
"Done" meaning it would despawn entirely if you warped out.

Noticed myself;

In DED sites, upon killing the overseer, all remaining ships warp out (but turrets remain)

In unrated sites, last wave warps off right after spawning.

In radar/mag sites as soon as you attempt to open a can, everything warps out. Cans do remain.

Reported by others;

In anoms, the final wave will warp out right after warping in.

There are a handful of other threads on this topic, but they are all badly titled to not show that they're actually about this.
Rasmier
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#2 - 2013-02-19 21:43:02 UTC
confirmed, just finnished 2 blood watches, and last wave on both warped off after roughly 10 seconds....fix incomming?
Maximille Biagge
Hydra Eternal
#3 - 2013-02-19 22:54:07 UTC
Confirming We've noticed this up in Vale too, Just did an 8/10 plex and the last room warped after i killed the overseer.

And a fellow corpmate is having every spawn in his mag site warp off as soon as they spawn.
Small Moist Container
AIFAM
#4 - 2013-02-19 23:24:50 UTC
confirming this is happening in serpentis complexes as well.
Derath Ellecon
ATRAX.
Shadow Cartel
#5 - 2013-02-19 23:47:50 UTC
Wormhole sites too.
Naomi Anthar
#6 - 2013-02-19 23:52:42 UTC
wtf total bullshit. Was doing DED 3 Sansha Command Relay Station. I popped 1st overseer in first pocket
suddenly all warps out. I though NICE , WONDEFRUL i can finish this DED under one minute now.
So i warp to 2nd pocket but ... this pocket warped out too. So now ... you cannot finish 1st pocket without killing overseer and you cannot loot 2nd main overseer because he will warp out.

Don't even fly into DED 3 sansha it's broken. Impossible to loot final boss.
Sansha DED 4 working ... ok stuff warps out but the main guy stays or at least his wreck when you kill him.

CCP should give me random loot with OPE from this site ... tho yeah i know it will never happen :D. THO IT SHOULD.
Derath Ellecon
ATRAX.
Shadow Cartel
#7 - 2013-02-20 00:01:01 UTC
CCP kept talking about making PVE more like PVP. I guess fitting a point is now required to tackle the NPC's. Roll
Naomi Anthar
#8 - 2013-02-20 00:07:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Naomi Anthar
Ah so just to add. It's not warping when it's "done" everything warps out as soon as any type of overseer gets killed. Yup that means if you killed one then all others are gone for good.

That makes me think that those sites :

Blood Raiders DED 4 and Guristas DED 4 should be ... done now in literally no amount of time. Structures dont disapear. That means once you kill just one guy in 1st pocket in both sites you are free just to wreck overseer structure. Sweet ?
Even better with harder sites :D. Wow ded's 10 finished so easily now i guess ;o. Just final structure? Except Angel because there is overseer ;o.
Quaaze Stormbringer
Perkone
Caldari State
#9 - 2013-02-20 01:07:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Quaaze Stormbringer
Yep, just tried a few explored sites, most recent being angel provisional outpost - it worked ok until the 'lab wave' which is near the end - they spawned but warped out either as soon as i turned to attack them or when the drug lab blew up, not sure (and the final overseer therefore never spawned). Something is seriously broken.
Jack Miton
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#10 - 2013-02-20 01:26:02 UTC
Quote:
In radar/mag sites as soon as you attempt to open a can, everything warps out. Cans do remain.

easiest isk ever?
but yeah, needs fixing.

There is no Bob.

Stuck In Here With Me:  http://sihwm.blogspot.com.au/

Down the Pipe:  http://feeds.feedburner.com/CloakyScout

BadAssMcKill
Aliastra
#11 - 2013-02-20 01:37:04 UTC
Did a Guristas lookout shot the Control Tower and the faction dessie warped off ;-;
Somnorific
Ways and Means Commission
#12 - 2013-02-20 04:21:29 UTC
are you guys noticing the ded plexes remaining in the same system(s)?
meaning not respawing elsewhere as previously they had done
lovebus
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#13 - 2013-02-20 04:46:11 UTC
They all warped out after i killed the sentient spawn today... i'm guessing this is relevent?
Naomi Anthar
#14 - 2013-02-20 11:58:18 UTC
WTF CCP stuff still warps out T_T ... even after downtime , really ?
Seldarine
Resolute Supremacy
#15 - 2013-02-20 12:39:30 UTC
I was hoping this would have been fixed with the patch today, seems that is not the case.

Some feedback on this problem would be nice from the devs, at least confirming that they know this problem exists and are working on it.
Mallus
Heavy Caliber.
Northern Coalition.
#16 - 2013-02-20 13:41:33 UTC
Glad I found this thread thougth I was going mad I got to the last spawn of a Sanctum and killed 1 Bs and the rest warped off !!! WTF
CCP Affinity
C C P
C C P Alliance
#17 - 2013-02-20 13:41:41 UTC
We are fixing this :) Will be included in a patch at some point this week (hopefully tomorrow)

♥ CCP Affinity ♥

Follow me on Twitter

Game Designer for EVE Online

Team Astro Sparkle

Gold Lyle
Akaram Technologies
#18 - 2013-02-20 13:48:17 UTC
Yesterday we were doing a complex discovered by our newbie explorer. We were all in frigates or AFs just for fun. The complex was really hard for frigates and AFs, but we did it. Then the boss warp in at 80 km, see all of us and runaway inmediately.

Break the warp of the boss? Impossible, he apears at 80 km of us and warp out in few seconds.

If this will be the same for all complex and bosses, the exploration has drop a lot of fun.

PLEASE REMEMBER ONE THING: SOME OF US LOVE THE GAME, BUT HAVE REAL LIFES AND CAAAAAAN NOOOOOT PLAY 0.0 STYLE OF LIFE. WE HAVE SIMPLY NOT TIME TO DO THAT.

DO NOT DO THE GAME SIMPLY UNUSABLE FOR ALL OF US.

Apart that war is incredible boring. In the past, at least, when i was fighting in wars, most part of time is about watching doing nothing at all, scouting and no more, and then like five minutes of dead or alive thing.
Derath Ellecon
ATRAX.
Shadow Cartel
#19 - 2013-02-20 14:20:17 UTC
Gold Lyle wrote:
Yesterday we were doing a complex discovered by our newbie explorer. We were all in frigates or AFs just for fun. The complex was really hard for frigates and AFs, but we did it. Then the boss warp in at 80 km, see all of us and runaway inmediately.

Break the warp of the boss? Impossible, he apears at 80 km of us and warp out in few seconds.

If this will be the same for all complex and bosses, the exploration has drop a lot of fun.

PLEASE REMEMBER ONE THING: SOME OF US LOVE THE GAME, BUT HAVE REAL LIFES AND CAAAAAAN NOOOOOT PLAY 0.0 STYLE OF LIFE. WE HAVE SIMPLY NOT TIME TO DO THAT.

DO NOT DO THE GAME SIMPLY UNUSABLE FOR ALL OF US.

Apart that war is incredible boring. In the past, at least, when i was fighting in wars, most part of time is about watching doing nothing at all, scouting and no more, and then like five minutes of dead or alive thing.

WAT?

First, read above. Known issue, fix inbound.

Second, what does this have to do with 0.0 or wars? This bug is affecting all types of sites. Including those in 0.0.

Learn to read before rant.
Waylon Smithers
The Whiskers of Kurvi-Tasch
#20 - 2013-02-20 14:44:52 UTC
I'm guessing the DEV response was posted while the previous poster was writing their angst-ridden post (lots of uses of the word post there I know)
12Next page