These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

server issue

Author
Donga Large
Doomheim
#1 - 2013-02-14 21:12:59 UTC
currently in arnon, i cant switch sklls, looks like i got 2 training at once, but in fact i havnt ect.

?
Abrazzar
Vardaugas Family
#2 - 2013-02-14 21:16:06 UTC
Tried to fix it on your end or did you immediately conclude it must be the server and universal?
Donga Large
Doomheim
#3 - 2013-02-14 21:22:15 UTC
i relogged several times, a skill seems to have reached the end of its timer but didnt end?

then next skill in queue thought it had started but cause the 1st skills hadnt finished what it was doing everything went **** up.

so it looked like i had 2 skills running when infact neither were.

i fixed it by asking the 1st skill to do the next level

thanks for all you help though Bear

Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#4 - 2013-02-14 21:28:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Unsuccessful At Everything
Dear god! Something isnt working quite right..must be a server issue! Quickly! To the forums and make a topic in GD! Surely CCPs folly will be laid bare for all to see! It couldnt have anything to do with my super mega awesome Pentium pro 200 with 128 video card and a whiopping 32mb of ram and twin 50mb harddrives...it plays solitare just fine! Booooooooooo CCP for bad product!

Edit: Oh i see you fixed it. Operator error. Whodathunkdit.

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

Palovana
Inner Fire Inc.
#5 - 2013-02-14 21:38:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Palovana
When was the last time you cleared cache?

http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Clearing_the_cache_and_settings

ONLY CLEAR CACHE AT FIRST

Settings should only be cleared as a last resort because it's a PITA to set them back up (or you could back up the settings dir first and restore it later if clearing settings doesn't fix it)

Edit: nevermind, you fixed it already