These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

NPC Tracking Disruption Feedback

First post
Author
Naomi Anthar
#241 - 2013-02-07 08:50:52 UTC
The sole main reason and purpose of tracking disruption being buffed is to make sure you cannot do high sansha DED in any other ship than tengu or ishtar. Why you still talking about this ? I though it's obvious ... Same goes for missions - yup jump into raven.
Sae Eto
Free Ships Jita
#242 - 2013-02-08 00:55:25 UTC
Naomi Anthar wrote:
The sole main reason and purpose of tracking disruption being buffed is to make sure you cannot do high sansha DED in any other ship than tengu or ishtar. Why you still talking about this ? I though it's obvious ... Same goes for missions - yup jump into raven.

Why are CCP considering making tracking disruptors affect missiles too then?
Carniflex
StarHunt
Mordus Angels
#243 - 2013-02-08 12:55:40 UTC
Sae Eto wrote:
Naomi Anthar wrote:

Why are CCP considering making tracking disruptors affect missiles too then?

To leave drones as only viable route ? .. err.. wait a sec .. new NPC AI shoots them. Well not the sentries fortunately. At least not a lot ;)

Here, sanity... niiiice sanity, come to daddy... okay, that's a good sanity... THWONK! GOT the bastard.

Jayson Kassis
Carbon Industries
#244 - 2013-02-08 14:00:37 UTC
Why hasn't this been fixed yet?
Lamboux
Quagaars
#245 - 2013-02-08 15:42:01 UTC
Confirming being TD'd with no icon showing up a couple of nights ago (Nightmare, Navy Tachs, 2TE 1TC).

Still didn't keep those naughty Sansha alive though :)
amurder Hakomairos
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#246 - 2013-02-08 23:12:59 UTC
Jayson Kassis wrote:
Why hasn't this been fixed yet?

Too busy with dust? Your subscription dollars at work
Inkarr Hashur
Skyline Federation
#247 - 2013-02-09 20:48:45 UTC
Hey CCP TDs are still not turning off, and also not showing up on the overview, kind of makes certain missions utterly absurd if you don't manage to target the perpetrators when you get the chance. And spend the rest of the mission with 6 km scorch trying to figure out which ******* to blow up.
Harasz Sledge
Eldric Inc.
#248 - 2013-02-13 19:05:11 UTC
Im real tired of your **** ccp.

You had 3 -three- months to fix this,yet nothing happened.
Turelus
Utassi Security
#249 - 2013-02-14 11:21:25 UTC
Harasz Sledge wrote:
Im real tired of your **** ccp.

You had 3 -three- months to fix this,yet nothing happened.

It took them a year to fix NPC ECM when they broke it, so this isn't shocking.

Turelus CEO Utassi Security

Gergorii Borozin
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#250 - 2013-02-17 23:54:35 UTC
So it leaves us only rocket based ships for mission running, huh?

Cannot do lvl 2 blockade mission as I'm barely able to score even a few hits. Unreasonably frustrating.
AngelMx
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#251 - 2013-02-19 03:00:21 UTC

Hello CCP!!

i live in provi and the bug still on ,the NPC BS stop TD me and the effect still on, with 4 TC all loaded with optimal scrip my optimal is really realy bad!!! fix that pls!!!
Turelus
Utassi Security
#252 - 2013-02-19 08:19:47 UTC
No fixes in 1.1

Here is to hoping we them in the summer expansion! Roll

CausticS0da
Shrubbery Acquisitions
Blohm and Voss Shipyards Alliance
#253 - 2013-02-19 08:42:54 UTC
Turelus wrote:
No fixes in 1.1

Here is to hoping we them in the summer expansion! Roll

Pathetic that CCP can't properly respond to this.
Kraven90
Skynet Security Division
#254 - 2013-02-19 11:24:42 UTC
and here i was hoping to see a fix in patch 1.1, shame on you ccp, you are starting to get lazy and this won't do you any good.
Jayson Kassis
Carbon Industries
#255 - 2013-02-19 16:17:38 UTC
I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Lazy and uncaring seems to be the only way one can describe this neglect. TD is everywhere in my missions and have made them unbearable.
Mike Mulder
Imperial Phoenix Legion
#256 - 2013-02-19 20:47:43 UTC
Seems it's not just TD but also webs and scram. I was doing a combat site this past weekend and I had 3 ships all web/scram me, and I remained webbed/scrammed for a good period of time after even after destroying all 3 ships. I double checked to make sure no new tackler had spawned and they hadn't. I'm just glad I survived the fight because I would have been pretty pissed if I couldn't warp out even after I destroyed the tacklers.
Jexx Destromath
Red Sky Morning
The Amarr Militia.
#257 - 2013-02-21 01:55:07 UTC
I just spent 30 minutes trying to kill 3 TD sansha battleships at 50 kms out. Tracking computer with a optimal range script loaded, and large beams with microwave crystals got me 20 km optimal. This is ridiculous.
MadMuppet
Critical Mass Inc
#258 - 2013-02-22 03:17:41 UTC  |  Edited by: MadMuppet
Didn't catch that this was a major issue, so I had started another thread....

Tried to do 'The Blockade' L4 in a B/C faction fit Machariel.... was a waste of time...

OK, yeah, I PVE a lot, yeah, I have a Machariel, yeah, most level 4s are cakewalks when you have all 4s and 5s in all relevant skills, we all need beer and ammo money right? But seriously, Sansha Blockade Level 4.... WTF happened?

Even with 'keep at distance' with 800mm T2 ACs at 3000m from a Mach with three tracking enhancers 2s and four Gyros 2s.... how the hell can you still miss over a dozen volleys? I swear incursions are easier to hit than this! After an hour nothing was dying except the trigger ships(battleships), at 3000m, because I literally couldn't hit anything else.

That is it! Enough! I'm going back to LULsec! Where the hell did I leave all those Ruptures I built a while back?

TLDR: I actually am pissed that 'The assault' is literally unplayable in a faction fit (granted, cheap faction fit) Machariel, but maybe this is the point where I say F-it and go back to low-sec. CCP, can you check what is up with NPC tracking disruption ECM, because I think it is F-ed up right now.

*Note, the author of this post 'gets it' in regards to ECCM and such, but he seriously thinks something is broken with tracking disruption in PVE.

I'll just add this here. WTF?

EDIT: wrong mission name (damn rage typos)

This message brought to you by Experience(tm). When common sense fails you, experience will come to the rescue. Experience(tm) from the makers of CONCORD.

"If you are part of the problem, you will be nerfed." -MadMuppet

Chi'Nane T'Kal
Interminatus
#259 - 2013-02-22 09:27:50 UTC
I really don't know what's so hard about giving diminishing returns to NPC eWar as well.

The code is obviously already there for PvP, so where's the problem?
Turelus
Utassi Security
#260 - 2013-02-22 10:30:33 UTC
Chi'Nane T'Kal wrote:
I really don't know what's so hard about giving diminishing returns to NPC eWar as well.

The code is obviously already there for PvP, so where's the problem?

I think that combine with much less likely chances or longer breaks in the EWAR.
ATM it's a permanent effect which is just horrible, ECM being chance based at least means when an NPC tries to use EWAR it might not work, other EWAR works as soon as the NPC tries (which is about 99% of the time)