These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page
 

ORCA MINING

Author
Gingy Rusky
Strong Arms Inc.
Dangerous Intentions
#1 - 2013-02-12 01:42:33 UTC
Hi i just got my orca after the long wait i found out it cant equip stripminers only mining links and i was wondering why if you want to mine with an orca (high reward high risk) why cant you it is an ORE industriel Comand shipif say you want two links and a stripminer or 3 of em i think we should be allowed or make a new type of strip miner spesificly for the ore command ships i would train like 20 days to get tech 1 and a further like 40 for tech two i just thought it would be a good idea make a choise between high yield for other ships or just mine yourself it would vastly help small corps that have few miners just a thought and hopefully it is a likeable idea

Gingy Rusky
Astroniomix
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#2 - 2013-02-12 01:51:42 UTC
The ship you want is a hulk.
Grunnax Aurelius
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#3 - 2013-02-12 02:09:42 UTC
Fit minning drones, there problem solved :P

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=342042&find=unread

Galphii
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#4 - 2013-02-12 02:14:52 UTC
Some people need to learn what punctuation is.

"Wow, that internet argument completely changed my fundamental belief system," said no one, ever.

ShahFluffers
Ice Fire Warriors
#5 - 2013-02-12 02:39:24 UTC
It's an Industrial Command Ship. Meaning it provides support for miners. And no... we don't need more AFK type ships... especially ones that can field a 200+k EHP tank.
Sol Weinstein
Lunatic Warfare Federation
#6 - 2013-02-12 03:19:12 UTC
Gingy Rusky wrote:
Hi i just got my orca after the long wait i found out it cant equip stripminers only mining links and i was wondering why if you want to mine with an orca (high reward high risk) why cant you it is an ORE industriel Comand shipif say you want two links and a stripminer or 3 of em i think we should be allowed or make a new type of strip miner spesificly for the ore command ships i would train like 20 days to get tech 1 and a further like 40 for tech two i just thought it would be a good idea make a choise between high yield for other ships or just mine yourself it would vastly help small corps that have few miners just a thought and hopefully it is a likeable idea

Gingy Rusky


So you didn't read the description of the ship.

Also: No.

Thank you.
Evei Shard
Shard Industries
#7 - 2013-02-12 07:40:25 UTC
Put a Mackinaw in the Orca's ship maintenance bay, go to the belt, eject the Mack, hop out of your Orca and into the Mack and mine away until the Orca is full.

Oh, and tell me what system you choose to do this in, and what time you'll be there.

Profit favors the prepared

Sable Moran
Moran Light Industries
#8 - 2013-02-12 08:25:01 UTC
Galphii wrote:
Some people need to learn what punctuation is.


This. Also:

You trained for a ship before figuring out what it can and can not do?

Double fail.

No sympathy points for you, none.

Sable's Ammo Shop at Alentene V - Moon 4 - Duvolle Labs Factory. Hybrid charges, Projectile ammo, Missiles, Drones, Ships, Need'em? We have'em, at affordable prices. Pop in at our Ammo Shop in sunny Alentene.

Gingy Rusky
Strong Arms Inc.
Dangerous Intentions
#9 - 2013-02-12 22:32:50 UTC
it was more of me wondering why not going "omg it cant do this oh noes!!!!!!" whether its a good change or not i was putting it out there and i really dont give a dam about my punctuation its fine as is
Luc Chastot
#10 - 2013-02-12 22:45:43 UTC
Is this a troll?

Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot.

Gingy Rusky
Strong Arms Inc.
Dangerous Intentions
#11 - 2013-02-13 01:06:58 UTC
and if someone where to afk mine with an orca im sure a few ships could make quick work of it
Heimdallofasgard
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#12 - 2013-02-13 01:19:49 UTC
good god that was difficult to read.
androch
LitlCorp
The Watchmen.
#13 - 2013-02-13 10:10:54 UTC
cant believe people can be this stupid
seth Hendar
I love you miners
#14 - 2013-02-13 11:11:01 UTC
Sable Moran wrote:
Galphii wrote:
Some people need to learn what punctuation is.


This. Also:

You trained for a ship before figuring out what it can and can not do?

Double fail.

No sympathy points for you, none.

this guy remember me of one we caught once, creaming in local "WTF?? THE GATE WON'T LET MY RORQUAL GO TROUGH!!!!!"

a strange disease is around EvE and seems to reappear sometimes, its called "stupid"

ITTigerClawIK
Galactic Rangers
Already Replaced.
#15 - 2013-02-13 11:11:11 UTC
... this is not the ship you are looking for *waves hand*
Feer Truelight
#16 - 2013-02-13 11:19:25 UTC
Gingy Rusky wrote:
it was more of me wondering why not going "omg it cant do this oh noes!!!!!!" whether its a good change or not i was putting it out there and i really dont give a dam about my punctuation its fine as is


There is no puctuation.

8/7/2006 3:39:36 PM UTC FreeCCP Promotional Game Time 7 Days Paid

6/1/2012 5:48:57 PM UTC PayPal 1 x 1 Month EVE Subscription + Signup €19.95 Paid

CCP took 6 years to convert me to a (still) paying subscriber :)

Tomcio FromFarAway
Singularity's Edge
#17 - 2013-02-13 11:24:03 UTC
Gingy Rusky wrote:
and i really dont give a dam about my punctuation its fine as is


It can't be fine if it's not there in the first place.

As for the suggestion : Uhm.....no.
Grunnax Aurelius
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#18 - 2013-02-13 11:42:04 UTC
I HAVE A REVOLUTIONARY SOLUTION!......

Buy a Veldnaught!!!!!

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=342042&find=unread

Zana Widow
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#19 - 2013-02-13 11:47:10 UTC
Always fun to see Bears cry for swis army knives,

just message me when you have a veldnaugt so i can arange a house warming party for it

Pirate
pilotsr
Pwn 'N Play
An Alliance Has No Name
#20 - 2013-02-13 18:24:28 UTC
CCP, I also want to know why I can't use mining drones with my super carrier. If I want to mine with my super, I should at least be able to field mining drones. I feel for you brother, hit me up and maybe we can get together and mine ABC's one day.

+1 for this guys post and concerns. They seem legit.
12Next page