These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Alliance Tournament Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

SCL Open Tournament Date 2/23-2/24

Author
Dradius Calvantia
Lip Shords
#21 - 2013-01-22 20:34:59 UTC
It will be on SiSi, as stated in the original information post.
Faife
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#22 - 2013-01-22 22:16:24 UTC
Dradius Calvantia wrote:
as stated in the original information post.

if you say so champ.

TEST AT Team is signing up. who do i mail?
Comodore John
Doomsday Legion.
#23 - 2013-01-22 23:38:30 UTC
Dradius Calvantia wrote:

How many points with the Gnosis cost a team should they choose to field one?
Taco Rice
The Milkmen
Churn and Burn
#24 - 2013-01-23 00:12:39 UTC
Comodore John wrote:
Dradius Calvantia wrote:

How many points with the Gnosis cost a team should they choose to field one?

Going off of this, what about the new ships added? Are they going to be allowed and if so please post details.
Dradius Calvantia
Lip Shords
#25 - 2013-01-27 15:39:56 UTC
Faife wrote:
Dradius Calvantia wrote:
as stated in the original information post.

if you say so champ.

TEST AT Team is signing up. who do i mail?

Send me an email at SyndicateCL@gmail.com with your team name, captain, and roster.
Dradius Calvantia
Lip Shords
#26 - 2013-01-27 15:44:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Dradius Calvantia
For the Open, the Gnosis will not be allowed. We will be looking at how it compares to the other BCs point wise once its stats are finalized and it makes it onto TQ.

As for any other new ships being tested on SiSi, the same holds true. For the Open Tournament, any ship not live on TQ as of 2/1/2013 will not be allowed.
Tsubutai
Perkone
Caldari State
#27 - 2013-01-30 18:41:52 UTC
Taco Rice wrote:
Faffywaffy wrote:
Dradius Calvantia wrote:
Faffywaffy wrote:
You wouldn't have had to rely on honor for implants anyway. Just pod everyone after the match and disqualify anyone with banned implants in the km.

You can unplug implants to prevent them from showing up on loss mails.

Ah, of course Oops

Besides for that, do you want to pay for my +6%'s? Lol

Given that they would cost 100 isk each, that doesn't strike me as a huge problem.
Hoarr
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#28 - 2013-01-31 21:07:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Hoarr
I know this is probably a serious longshot, but will we get a fresh mirror before the tournament?

On an unrelated note, have you guys decided to go with twitch now that own3d has gone under, or will you go with someone else?
HaartSp
The Deliberate Forces
HYDRA RELOADED
#29 - 2013-01-31 21:25:12 UTC
Hoarr wrote:
I know this is probably a serious longshot, but will we get a fresh mirror before the tournament?

Ermm.. Sisi has been mirrored Jan 15th, isn't it fresh enough for you?
Dradius Calvantia
Lip Shords
#30 - 2013-01-31 21:25:57 UTC  |  Edited by: Dradius Calvantia
Updates:

Streaming- Will be done through Twitch TV now that Ow3nd has gone under.

SiSi ship stats- There are going to be changes live on SiSi to the BCs ship stats (we did not know when this was going to go live at the time we first drew up the rule set. BC points are being looked at with testing finishing up this weekend. Expect an adjustment to the points value of BCs. The Genosis is still disallowed.

Website- I dropped the ball on this coordinating between our graphics design guy and our web design guy. The situation as been rectified and the website will be going live any time now.

Teams- We currently (as of the time of this post) have 7 teams registered leaving one spot left open for the Open.

Broadcast Dry Run- We will be doing a dry run on our broadcast and match procedures on the 9th of February. We will be looking for a few teams to participate in "exhibition" matches while we work out the kinks on how this is all going to run. These matches will be meant for fun and bragging rights and will likely include off the wall rules and stipulations., we don't want you having to give away your actual team comps for this. You do not need to be an actual tourney team to help us out either, if you just happen to have 8 guys and want to mess around for the day we would love to have you. If you are available and interested, please let me know at SyndicateCL@gmail.com
Hoarr
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#31 - 2013-02-01 01:12:31 UTC
HaartSp wrote:
Hoarr wrote:

Oops. Reading before posting is hard sometimes. Thanks for the heads up.
Bdericks
Wormholders Anonymous
#32 - 2013-02-02 13:44:29 UTC
Hoarr wrote:
HaartSp wrote:
Hoarr wrote:

Some of us have been training some skills specifically for the tournament. It would be nice if CCP would do a fresh mirror right before the tournament. Can we get a confirmation on this please?
Dradius Calvantia
Lip Shords
#33 - 2013-02-02 16:01:28 UTC
Bdericks wrote:
Hoarr wrote:
HaartSp wrote:
Hoarr wrote:

Some of us have been training some skills specifically for the tournament. It would be nice if CCP would do a fresh mirror right before the tournament. Can we get a confirmation on this please?

We have no control over when CCP releases new versions of the test server or when they mirror character information as this is a player run event.
Joe D'Trader
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#34 - 2013-02-02 23:13:34 UTC
Player run but we can still make sure no disallowed mods nor implants right?
Dradius Calvantia
Lip Shords
#35 - 2013-02-02 23:17:12 UTC
Yes, we will have a couple of Volunteer Devs on hand to run the same mod/implant checking tools used in previous tournaments, as well as move people into the arena system, and make you explode when you boundary violate, ect...

Faife
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#36 - 2013-02-09 16:39:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Faife
Bdericks wrote:

if CCP is reading this PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS HORRIBLE ADVICE

we have probably close to 200 ships fit up for practices, we have multiple arenas made (with the angled warpins that have to be made by by mwding about), we have been training on the sisi server skills that we're not training on TQ, and we went to all the mass tests for the bonus SP points (i was even fleet booster at the last one).

a TQ/SISI sync would wipe all of this.

this would punish people who follow the rules and do their best to provide good game content for those who do not.
Bdericks
Wormholders Anonymous
#37 - 2013-02-11 20:56:30 UTC
Faife wrote:
Bdericks wrote:

if CCP is reading this PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS HORRIBLE ADVICE

we have probably close to 200 ships fit up for practices, we have multiple arenas made (with the angled warpins that have to be made by by mwding about), we have been training on the sisi server skills that we're not training on TQ, and we went to all the mass tests for the bonus SP points (i was even fleet booster at the last one).

a TQ/SISI sync would wipe all of this.

this would punish people who follow the rules and do their best to provide good game content for those who do not.

It's a validate question, no need to be an ass about it. Please enlighten me about what rules I have broken, really guy?
Previous page12