These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Open mic for CSM 8 Candidates on Eve Radio

Author
DJWiggles
Eve Radio Corporation
#1 - 2013-01-26 18:31:12 UTC  |  Edited by: DJWiggles
As the topics says, anyone who has stated there intention for running for office in CSM8 you are welcome to come on my Wednesday show on Eve-Radio to talk about your campaign and what you are running for. If you want to come on please eve-mail me and we can set something up.

The open Mic slots will start from the 13th of Feb 2013

So far confirmed:

Xenuria
Roc Wieler

Live on Eve Radio Sundays 15:00 GMT with me & friends talking about Eve and stuff. Twitter, Facebook TotalEve

Xenuria
#2 - 2013-01-27 03:03:50 UTC
DJWiggles wrote:
As the topics says, anyone who has stated there intention for running for office in CSM8 you are welcome to come on my Wednesday show on Eve-Radio to talk about your campaign and what you are running for. If you want to come on please mail me and we can set something up.

I look forward to participating.
DJWiggles
Eve Radio Corporation
#3 - 2013-01-29 14:16:14 UTC
Xenuria wrote:
DJWiggles wrote:
As the topics says, anyone who has stated there intention for running for office in CSM8 you are welcome to come on my Wednesday show on Eve-Radio to talk about your campaign and what you are running for. If you want to come on please mail me and we can set something up.

I look forward to participating.

Cool, Got your Eve-mail so will let you know when as im thinking sometime mid February to start the open mics

Live on Eve Radio Sundays 15:00 GMT with me & friends talking about Eve and stuff. Twitter, Facebook TotalEve

Hunter Blake
The Southern Legion
#4 - 2013-01-30 02:54:50 UTC
DJWiggles wrote:
As the topics says, anyone who has stated there intention for running for office in CSM8 you are welcome to come on my Wednesday show on Eve-Radio to talk about your campaign and what you are running for. If you want to come on please eve-mail me and we can set something up.

Is there any way that we could arrange a different time to possibly record such an interview? My work commitments and Timezone (AEDT) prevent me from participating at this point in time.
Nicolo da'Vicenza
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#5 - 2013-01-30 03:19:56 UTC
Not relaying questions from this forum anymore?
Nathan Jameson
Grumpy Bastards
#6 - 2013-01-30 04:34:38 UTC
Hunter Blake wrote:
DJWiggles wrote:

Is there any way that we could arrange a different time to possibly record such an interview? My work commitments and Timezone (AEDT) prevent me from participating at this point in time.

Same for me. That would be 4 AM my local time, before a full day of teaching kindergarten, and I'd probably drool all over my mic. Roll

http://www.wormholes.info

DJWiggles
Eve Radio Corporation
#7 - 2013-01-30 11:24:52 UTC
We can pre record if needed

DJWiggles
Eve Radio Corporation
#8 - 2013-01-30 11:26:03 UTC
Nicolo da'Vicenza wrote:

If you want to post a question for a candidate please eve mail me and I will ask

Mike Azariah
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2013-02-02 01:13:19 UTC
Time a work willing, I will try to be there

m

Mike Azariah  ┬──┬ ¯|(ツ)

DJWiggles
Eve Radio Corporation
#10 - 2013-02-02 02:19:21 UTC  |  Edited by: DJWiggles
Mike Azariah wrote:
Time a work willing, I will try to be there

m

If you cant be to at show live we can pre-record

Frying Doom
#11 - 2013-02-03 00:19:50 UTC
DJWiggles wrote:
Nicolo da'Vicenza wrote:

If you want to post a question for a candidate please eve mail me and I will ask

Frankly sounds like hard work.

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

DJWiggles
Eve Radio Corporation
#12 - 2013-02-03 13:48:15 UTC
Frying Doom wrote:
DJWiggles wrote:
Nicolo da'Vicenza wrote:

Frankly sounds like hard work.

Its not push button receive bacon

DJWiggles
Eve Radio Corporation
#13 - 2013-02-09 11:20:29 UTC
Just a reminder for all that the open mic's will start this Wednesday from 20:00 GMT

Nathan Jameson
Grumpy Bastards
#14 - 2013-02-09 11:45:48 UTC
But will there be bacon?

DJWiggles
Eve Radio Corporation
#15 - 2013-02-10 19:29:36 UTC
Nathan Jameson wrote:
But will there be bacon?

No, you will not be able to PUSH button receive bacon

Nathan Jameson
Grumpy Bastards
#16 - 2013-02-10 19:31:43 UTC
DJWiggles wrote:
Nathan Jameson wrote:
But will there be bacon?

Sad

DJWiggles
Eve Radio Corporation
#17 - 2013-02-11 15:07:02 UTC
Nathan Jameson wrote:
DJWiggles wrote:
Nathan Jameson wrote:
But will there be bacon?

Sad

I can offer space hugs

Ripard Teg
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#18 - 2013-02-19 02:56:58 UTC
I'd love to participate, but I can't do your time-slot. 2000 EVE is right in the middle of my work day. I'd be happy to come on either on a weekend or a later time-slot. Please send me an EVE mail if that's an option.

aka Jester, who apparently was once Deemed Worthy To Wield The Banhammer to good effect.

Xenuria
#19 - 2013-02-19 17:04:10 UTC
So... yeah did this ever happen?

Unless I am carelessly tumbling through space-time again I think this event has passed and I never was given indication as to how to participate.
DJWiggles
Eve Radio Corporation
#20 - 2013-02-19 17:08:37 UTC
Xenuria wrote:
So... yeah did this ever happen?

Unless I am carelessly tumbling through space-time again I think this event has passed and I never was given indication as to how to participate.

Read the OP again :

The open Mic slots will start from the 13th of Feb 2013

they are running ALL The way up to the elections every week. I have to start getting them sorted from next week as we have fozzie on tomorrow to talk about 1.1

12Next page