These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Fine wine, and a gallente freighter

Author
Bishop Ormand
Doomheim
#1 - 2011-10-26 01:38:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Bishop Ormand
Before I deliver you an irrevelant and total waste of time message, I want to say hello and apologize for any spelling errors, I am the drunken freighter pilot who has been smashing into you at Jita 4 - 4 and has caused so many people to spit and whine due to your lack of effort to establish a simple instawap when warping to the Perimeter gate.

I have recently made dogberry wine, and my freighter is now slower than ever, due to my incoherent use of the autopilot feature, which I'm sure has provided drunken pilots hours of entertainent when used in-hand with the in-game browser.

Dogberry (mountain ash, or Sorbus americana) wine, is considered very disgusting by most people, however I find that its pungent taste makes my night of freightering quite exciting. Market values and buy orders suddenly raise my eyebrows, and I fool myself into thinking there's a deeper part of eve than simple pirating and scamming. However I wake up in the morning and check to see where my freighter is, and find something much less. I want to ask, what are some other great activities to do while drinking dogberry wine? It has a sour taste that makes you squint your eyes and wish you "didn't just drink that," similar to that of paint thinner. Similar activies will suffice for your suggestions.
Kitty McKitty
In Praise Of Shadows
#2 - 2011-10-26 02:38:16 UTC
Bookmark the sun and warp your freighter to it.

Haviing your portrait painted here helps INTAKI Disabled Children ♥

Desudes
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2011-10-26 03:13:21 UTC
What

Excuse me, but what the f*ck are you desu?

Officer Nyota Uhura
#4 - 2011-10-26 03:20:16 UTC
How did Kitty McKitty get what this man meant? She's got a talent for clairvoyance.
Paladin Kor-Xebar
#5 - 2011-10-26 03:59:54 UTC
Kitty McKitty wrote:

You are a genius in the language of stupid people.

This forum post that might have contained highly insulting elements amongst other things been brought to you by yours truly: Paladin Kor-Xebar.

Kitty McKitty
In Praise Of Shadows
#6 - 2011-10-26 12:02:07 UTC
That comes naturally when you do voluntary work with people with special needs.

Bishop Ormand
Doomheim
#7 - 2011-10-26 17:45:36 UTC
Kitty McKitty wrote:

I now have a massive headache from staring at a white screen for the past 5 minutes while my freighter tries to align and warp away, sun and wine is a no go.
Kitty McKitty
In Praise Of Shadows
#8 - 2011-10-26 17:49:45 UTC
Without Sun there is no wine.

Seizwell
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2011-10-26 19:45:52 UTC
Get some sunglasses for you and your character.
Misanth
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE
#10 - 2011-10-27 06:17:27 UTC
Kitty McKitty wrote:

And drink alot. AMIRITE

AFK-cloaking in a system near you.

Officer Nyota Uhura
#11 - 2011-10-27 07:45:39 UTC
I'm still in awe with how Kitty deciphered OP's drunken gibberish. OP's piece of garbage still looks like some weird secret code to me.

...Unless, of course, Kitty and OP are one and the same person. In my case, at least, sober me is able to understand what drunken me says.
Bishop Ormand
Doomheim
#12 - 2011-10-27 13:38:18 UTC
Officer Nyota Uhura wrote:
I'm still in awe with how Kitty deciphered OP's drunken gibberish. OP's piece of garbage still looks like some weird secret code to me.

...Unless, of course, Kitty and OP are one and the same person. In my case, at least, sober me is able to understand what drunken me says.

You will never know? I guess I will have to break down and spend some of my hard and slow earned ISK to buy myself a pair of those combat goggles, to properly enjoy the fruits of the sun and the sun itself. In the meantime I'm going to go and love the changes that are coming to the PI system Big smile Holler at me gurl, Until the next bottle of dogberry mash.
SC0T1SH WARRIOR
Zero For 0wned
#13 - 2011-10-27 13:50:35 UTC  |  Edited by: SC0T1SH WARRIOR
Don't see many crimes, but reading OPs post sure was punishment.

Dont mind me,  just touching your stuff.

Infinimo
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#14 - 2011-10-27 15:15:01 UTC
Seizwell wrote:
Get some sunglasses for you and your character.

Personally I wear military-grade tactical goggles while playing EVE - An elite PvPer of my calibre can afford no distractions and glare from the sun is an unacceptable risk.

Theta Squad best squad. Monocle crew represent~

Zeta Zhul
Preemptive Paranoia
#15 - 2011-10-29 19:22:21 UTC
Kitty McKitty wrote:

Ahh project managers. I understand now. Big smile
Kitty McKitty
In Praise Of Shadows
#16 - 2011-10-29 19:58:13 UTC
ahahahahahahahahahahaa!