These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page

[DUTY] A Declaration Of No Confidence

Author
Veikitamo Gesakaarin
Doomheim
#1 - 2013-02-07 08:30:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Veikitamo Gesakaarin
[STATEMENT RETRACTED -- 9.2.115 0450 HRS]

Nonni

7 February YC 115

Comrade Citizens of Kaalakiota,

Two Hundred years ago our ancestors suffered through the blood and ash of a regime that sought to inflict upon our people with fire and violence what they could not dictate to us through the pernicious instruments of unjust laws in order to deliver us, proud Caldari! Into the chains of servitude and bondage to kneel before the Tyranny of the selfish, the ignorant, the corrupt. What difference exists now between a President Duvailer and an Executor Heth? Are we, the sons and daughters of Kaalakiota and the State to now shame ourselves in forgetting the sacrifices made in the lives of our ancestors to deliver us our independence and freedom with a century of bloody struggle for us now to surrender it today out of fear and cowardice?

I will not.

As such effective immediately this is a public declaration by myself, Veikitamo Gesakaarin, as a Kaalakiota citizen and as Chairwoman of Pyre Falcon Defence Combine in entering a formal Motion of No Confidence in the ability of Chief Executive Officer Tibus Heth to continue to adequately prosecute the duties of his position in the interests of Kaalakiota Corporation for the following reasons:

a) The utilization of the Caldari Providence Directorate by Chief Executive Tibus Heth as a political-military organization within Kaalakiota Corporation conducting acts of violence, intimidation and armed subjugation against Kaalakiota corporate citizens without due cause, outside of traditional and established legal protocols.

b) The abuse of their position by Chief Executive Tibus Heth and violation of the Kaalakiota Corporate Charter by determining advancement, promotion and assignment solely on the basis of adherence to the political ideology of the Caldari Providence Directorate.

c) The continued and deliberate use of the Caldari Providence Directorate as a political-military organization by Chief Executive Tibus Heth and thus by extension Kaalakiota Corporation itself in the violation of inter-corporate legal sovereignty and independence through the use of violence and armed force aimed solely at political and ideological compliance to the CPD itself.

d) The use of the Caldari Providence Directorate by Chief Executive Tibus Heth to directly violate and pervert the system of law and justice of the Caldari Business Tribunal.

e) The use of the Caldari Providence Directorate by Chief Executive Tibus Heth to carry out attacks against the citizenry of the Caldari State via the Caldari Navy.

f) The inability to conduct an effective audit and investigation on the legitimacy of the majority ownership of Kaalakiota Corporation stock so long as Chief Executive Tibus Heth uses the Caldari Providence Directorate to impede such determinations to be made with transparency.

As Chief Executive Officer of Pyre Falcon Defence and Security and Chairwoman of Pyre Falcon Defence Combine I can no longer condone or permit the use of corporate assets by Kaalakiota Corporation so long as No Confidence exists in the leadership of an Executive Board that impugns upon the rights, freedoms and liberties of its citizens as secured by its charter forged in the days of Sobaseki or that willingly violates the laws and corporate sovereignty of others in the Caldari State at the end of the barrel of a gun.

Pyre Falcon Defence Combine now considers itself Kaalakiota-In-Exile and as an SCC registered corporate conglomerate shall be seeking CONCORD and DED protections of its assets and employees with Assembly injunctions sought to be filed against the Caldari Providence Directorate if any violation of DUTY corporate territory occurs.

It is my advisement as a corporate officer and Kaalakiota citizen for the immediate resignation of Chief Executive Officer Tibus Heth from all positions of power and authority in Kaalakiota with a transition of power to former CEO Haatakan Oiritsuu until investigations into the ownership and divestment of Kaalakiota Corporation stock is formally concluded with full transparency.

Current CEWPA contracts shall remain unaffected with further advisement to be sought by the DED and CONCORD in the matter.

Veikitamo Gesakaarin
Chairwoman
Pyre Falcon Defence Combine

Kurilaivonen|Concern

Pieter Tuulinen
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#2 - 2013-02-07 08:35:28 UTC
Finally!

For the first time since I started the conversation, he looks me dead in the eye. In his gaze are steel jackhammers, quiet vengeance, a hundred thousand orbital bombs frozen in still life.

Katrina Oniseki
Oniseki-Raata Internal Watch
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#3 - 2013-02-07 08:41:15 UTC
Well this is unexpected.

Katrina Oniseki

Gorion Wassenar
Stimulus
Rote Kapelle
#4 - 2013-02-07 08:44:15 UTC
I support this.

Rote Kapelle - NOW IN SLIGHTLY MORE LAW ABIDING FLAVOR!

"DRINK STARSI!" ©®™Ownership Group Chairman

Aelisha
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#5 - 2013-02-07 10:45:47 UTC
This is certainly a surprise. I'll not ask here what has precipitated this apparent 180 on previous public commentary, but I request an audience at your earliest convenience.

CEO of the Achura-Waschi Exchange

Intaki Reborn

Independent Capsuleer

Jinari Otsito
Otsito Mining and Manufacture
#6 - 2013-02-07 10:56:44 UTC
That's one way to declare treason I suppose.

Prime Node. Ask me about augmentation.

Seriphyn Inhonores
Elusenian Cooperative
#7 - 2013-02-07 11:40:22 UTC
Too bad you can't vote him out, eh?
Jev North
Doomheim
#8 - 2013-02-07 11:45:12 UTC
Seriphyn Inhonores wrote:

I sometimes get the impression you still resent the fact that you can't "vote him out."

Even though our love is cruel; even though our stars are crossed.

Gwen Ikiryo
Alexylva Paradox
#9 - 2013-02-07 12:01:44 UTC
Though I agree with all the statements made by Gesakaarin-haani in regard to the Executors failings as a leader, I do not look forward to where this will all end. It seems as though the entire Capsuleer base is turning against him, and I worry how he will react.
Aquila Shadow
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#10 - 2013-02-07 12:06:17 UTC
Seriphyn Inhonores wrote:

I do believe that is exactly what a vote of no confidence is.

"Let Vigilance Be Your Sword"

Mekhana
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#11 - 2013-02-07 12:13:50 UTC
This is where an impeachment would come in handy.

Vide longe er eros di Luminaire VII, uni canse pra krage e determiniex! Sange por Sange! Descanse bravex eros, mie freires. Mortir por vostre Liberete, farmilie, ide e amis. lons Proviste sen mort! Luminaire liber mas! 

Akrasjel Lanate
Immemorial Coalescence Administration
Immemorial Coalescence
#12 - 2013-02-07 12:14:02 UTC
Well looks like it's now trendy in the Caldari capsuleers circles to denouncing loyalty to the Executor. Everyone is doing it.

CEO of Lanate Industries

Citizen of Solitude

Jinari Otsito
#13 - 2013-02-07 12:28:19 UTC
Gwen Ikiryo wrote:
Though I agree with all the statements made by Gesakaarin-haani in regard to the Executors failings as a leader, I do not look forward to where this will all end. It seems as though the entire Capsuleer base is turning against him, and I worry how he will react.

I wonder who thinks he gives a ****. There's not a single capsuleer on these boards with even a hint of power whatsoever when it comes to the State and its leadership. Heth and the Eight will deal with things as they see fit and no matter how much the capsuleers bluster and chestbeat here, their "confidence" in him is about as irrelevant as my views on the Empire's leadership. An opinion to voice, maybe, but that's all.

So this is what has become of the remains of WHG. Chestbeating bluster from a blowhard who suddenly doesn't seem quite as loyal as previously proclaimed. I am sorely disappointed as I expected more from such a heritage.

Ginger Yatolila
Knaves of the Black Hellebore
#14 - 2013-02-07 13:20:13 UTC
All of this political grand-standing is exactly why I left the State the first chance I could.....how many Caldari families were destroyed because you were busy with this political posturing and not patrolling for Gallente forces?
Laerise
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#15 - 2013-02-07 13:47:08 UTC
Public criticism by a caldari against their superiors... There are proper channels for such maters and the IGS is not one of them.
Tiberious Thessalonia
True Slave Foundations
#16 - 2013-02-07 14:03:50 UTC
Well, this is unexpected. I guess I have a full day of re-examining statistical models ahead of me.
Ava Starfire
Khushakor Clan
#17 - 2013-02-07 14:09:37 UTC
Mmm. Unexpected indeed.

Heth should probably head for a nice vacation home, soon.

"There is no strength in numbers; have no such misconception." -Jayka Vofur, "Warfare in the North"

Anslo
Scope Works
#18 - 2013-02-07 14:25:45 UTC
Jinari Otsito wrote:
more useless words

You really, really need to die.

To Pyre, Gods speed to you all.

Pieter? You know where to find me.

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Jinari Otsito
#19 - 2013-02-07 14:32:59 UTC
Anslo wrote:
You really, really need to die.

Your obsession with me borders on the point of stalking. I'd be flattered if you weren't more girlish than the OP.

Tiberious Thessalonia
True Slave Foundations
#20 - 2013-02-07 14:34:57 UTC
Anslo, threatening capsuleers with death has generally been a losing proposition.
123Next page