These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

eh this looks odd to me...

Author
Kengutsi Akira
Doomheim
#1 - 2011-10-25 19:51:46 UTC
Quote:
Naga

Battlecruiser Skill Bonus: 10% bonus to Torpedo Velocity, 5% bonus to Torpedo explosion velocity, 10% bonus to Large Hybrid Turret optimal range and 7.5% bonus to Large Hybrid Turret tracking speed per level.

95% reduction in the powergrid need of Large Hybrid Turrets 50% reduction in the CPU need of Large Hybrid Turrets 50% reduction in the capacitor need of Large Energy Turrets 40% reduction in the powergrid need of Siege Missile Launchers 58% reduction in the CPU need of Siege Missile Launchers

seen from another thread, but I think the thread went away from the question.

10% bonus to Torpedo Velocity, 5% bonus to Torpedo explosion velocity
reduction in the powergrid need of Siege Missile Launchers 58% reduction in the CPU need of Siege Missile Launchers

so you get a bonus for torps but no reduction. You get reduction for cruises but no bonuses.
That in itself was odd

Then I saw this:

50% reduction in the capacitor need of Large Energy Turrets

eh? lasers on Caldari ships?

Something about this ship looks squirrelly

"Is it fair that CCP can get away with..." :: checks ownership on the box ::

Yes

Karadion
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#2 - 2011-10-25 19:53:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Karadion
Large Hybrid's, 425mm Railgun for example, are not lasers. Especially when the Rokh, a caldari battleship, uses the Large Hybrid Rails w/ bonuses.
Arrs Grazznic
Poena Executive Solutions
#3 - 2011-10-25 19:54:05 UTC
Sounds like all the bonuses of the Tier 3 BCs rolled into one. I'd kind of ignore most of the speculation until we see something on Sisi and then ignore it until it gets on Tranquillity.
Karadion
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#4 - 2011-10-25 19:55:58 UTC
Arrs Grazznic wrote:
Sounds like all the bonuses of the Tier 3 BCs rolled into one. I'd kind of ignore most of the speculation until we see something on Sisi and then ignore it until it gets on Tranquillity.

It is not speculations. They've been confirmed by CCP so you mean to say it is not finalized yet.
Kitty McKitty
In Praise Of Shadows
#5 - 2011-10-25 19:56:34 UTC
This belongs in the test server discussion since these are initial stats only and in no way represent what we are actually going to get.

Haviing your portrait painted here helps INTAKI Disabled Children ♥

Kengutsi Akira
Doomheim
#6 - 2011-10-25 19:57:32 UTC
Karadion wrote:
Large Hybrid's, 425mm Railgun for example, are not lasers. Especially when the Rokh, a caldari battleship, uses the Large Hybrid Rails w/ bonuses.

Large ENERGY TURRETS
are not hybrids unless theyre really changing hybrids

Yes

Karadion
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#7 - 2011-10-25 20:00:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Karadion
Kengutsi Akira wrote:
Karadion wrote:

Large ENERGY TURRETS
are not hybrids unless theyre really changing hybrids

Looking at the Naga, the Caldari Battlecruiser, they do not have what you are talking about. Especially you were mistaken about cruise missiles. They do not gain any benefit in regards to using cruise missiles only.
The stats are:
[+] Naga
[+|n] bcLargeHybridTurretCPUNeedBonus
[+|n] bcLargeHybridTurretCapacitorNeedBonus
[+|n] bcLargeHybridTurretPowerNeedBonus
[+|n] bcSiegeMissileCPUNeedBonus
[+|n] bcSiegeMissilePowerNeedBonus
[+|n] massFactor
[+|n] shipHybridRangeBonusBC1
[+|n] shipHybridTrackingBonusBC2
[+|n] shipTorpedosExplosionVelocityBonusBC4
[+|n] shipTorpedosVelocityBonusBC3

The Oracle however you're talking about have the Large Energy turret benefit.
[+] Oracle
[+|n] bcLargeEnergyTurretCPUNeedBonus
[+|n] bcLargeEnergyTurretCapacitorNeedBonus
[+|n] bcLargeEnergyTurretPowerNeedBonus
[+|n] massFactor
[+|n] shipLaserRangeBonusBC2
[+|n] shipLaserTrackingBonusBC1
JC Anderson
RED ROSE THORN
#8 - 2011-10-25 20:03:10 UTC
DEV's have already posted saying that these numbers are all first pass... So no use speculating on the specifics yet. ;)
Daedalus Arcova
The Scope
#9 - 2011-10-25 20:04:32 UTC
Quote:
so you get a bonus for torps but no reduction. You get reduction for cruises but no bonuses.

Seige Launchers are torpedo launchers. Nothing to do with cruise missiles.

As for the cap bonus for energy weapons, that's obviously supposed to be hybrids.
Kengutsi Akira
Doomheim
#10 - 2011-10-25 20:08:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Kengutsi Akira
http://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/lo9it/tornado_oracle_naga_and_talos_tier_3_bcs_stats/

Got my info from there from another thread, so if thats wrong then yeah lol
Dunno why theyd differentiate large energy turret and earlier in the description also have large hyrid turret stated.
That would just cause confusion

Daedalus Arcova wrote:
Quote:

Seige Launchers are torpedo launchers. Nothing to do with cruise missiles.

As for the cap bonus for energy weapons, that's obviously supposed to be hybrids.

Yeah dunno where I got that from >.<

Yes

Karadion
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#11 - 2011-10-25 20:10:45 UTC
Kengutsi Akira wrote:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/lo9it/tornado_oracle_naga_and_talos_tier_3_bcs_stats/

Got my info from there from another thread, so if thats wrong then yeah lol
Dunno why theyd differentiate large energy turret and earlier in the description also have large hyrid turret stated.
That would just cause confusion

Yes they're errors. But also not the finalized product for the expansion.
Daedalus Arcova
The Scope
#12 - 2011-10-25 20:11:18 UTC
ty·po/ˈtīpō/
Noun:
A typographical error.
Abrazzar
Vardaugas Family
#13 - 2011-10-25 20:11:34 UTC
Placeholder stats to test models.

There wasn't probably even a game designer involved in putting those stats in. I hope,
Karadion
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#14 - 2011-10-25 20:13:31 UTC
Abrazzar wrote:

There wasn't probably even a game designer involved in putting those stats in. I hope,

This came from the SiSi server. So the developers did put the stats in but as CCP said, they are not the finalized touch.
JC Anderson
RED ROSE THORN
#15 - 2011-10-25 20:25:17 UTC
Abrazzar wrote:

Full data dump here,
http://pastebin.com/TkY3rY6q
Renan Ruivo
Forcas armadas
Brave Collective
#16 - 2011-10-25 20:29:04 UTC
The stats are not as interesting as the revealing of the new T2 modules. T2 bomb launcher.. T2 hic bubbles.. T2 drone modules...

T2 siege/triage mods was cool but not surprising. T2 tractor beams were a surprise but aren't exactly awesome content either.

The world is a community of idiots doing a series of things until it explodes and we all die.

JC Anderson
RED ROSE THORN
#17 - 2011-10-25 20:32:22 UTC  |  Edited by: JC Anderson
Renan Ruivo wrote:
The stats are not as interesting as the revealing of the new T2 modules. T2 bomb launcher.. T2 hic bubbles.. T2 drone modules...

T2 siege/triage mods was cool but not surprising. T2 tractor beams were a surprise but aren't exactly awesome content either.

Check out the super cap stat nerfs. ;) Or the awesome hybrid buffs. Rails are not only easier to fit, but use less cap, and got a nice damage multiplier.

And it looks as if that new hic bubble is a 50km bubble!
Morganta
The Greater Goon
#18 - 2011-10-25 20:33:15 UTC
Karadion wrote:
Abrazzar wrote:

This came from the SiSi server. So the developers did put the stats in but as CCP said, they are not the finalized touch.

came off another server, not SiSi
it will come to SiSi at some point in some incarnation, but that dump came off a closed internal server
when you see it in a devblog you will see it on SiSi.... or something like that

something involving "soon"
Renan Ruivo
Forcas armadas
Brave Collective
#19 - 2011-10-25 20:51:02 UTC
JC Anderson wrote:
Renan Ruivo wrote:

Check out the super cap stat nerfs. ;) Or the awesome hybrid buffs. Rails are not only easier to fit, but use less cap, and got a nice damage multiplier.

And it looks as if that new hic bubble is a 50km bubble!

Supercap stat nerfs and hybrid buffs were also expected. However awesome, they weren't surprising.

Not as surprising as learning about the possibility as having a 50km T2 hic bubble, like you said =) That is both surprising and awesome.

The world is a community of idiots doing a series of things until it explodes and we all die.

DasGI
Rapid Withdrawal
Pen Is Out
#20 - 2011-11-02 06:05:25 UTC
  • Anshar
  • [+] isCapitalSize: 1.0

• Ark

• Nomad

• Rhea