These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Science & Industry

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

When will the customs offices be removed?

Author
Verity Sovereign
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2011-10-25 19:21:07 UTC
One what date will the customs offices be removed from low sec?

What happens to those of us that have goods in the customs offices that haven't been picked up yet?

Will they be put back to the launchpad (assuming there is room)?

Will they be left in a container with a BM in the "launches" journal like stuff launched from a command center?

Will it just disappear?
If the latter, I'd like to know how much time I have to go pick it up.
Niko Lorenzio
United Eve Directorate
#2 - 2011-10-25 19:36:21 UTC
if you pi set up is in high sec space, then you don't need to worry about it. High sec is going to keep its current Customs offices

The CSM XI Election are now open until March 25th, 2016. Consider Niko Lorenzio for CSM XI.

CSM matters, your voice matters, your vote matters!

Serial Chi
White Knights of Equestria
#3 - 2011-10-25 19:36:22 UTC
assets in the offices will be automatically transferred to a station. they didnt specify which.
Velicitia
XS Tech
#4 - 2011-10-25 20:08:35 UTC
Serial Chi wrote:
assets in the offices will be automatically transferred to a station. they didnt specify which.

Old Man Star?

One of the bitter points of a good bittervet is the realisation that all those SP don't really do much, and that the newbie is having much more fun with what little he has. - Tippia

Akrasjel Lanate
Lanate Industries
#5 - 2011-10-26 08:45:12 UTC
To stations or obe type of NPC corp like bay Federal Customs for Gallente, or more.

CEO of Lanate Industries

Citizen of Solitude

Invictra Atreides
Toward the Terra
#6 - 2011-10-26 09:22:27 UTC
Serial Chi wrote:
They better send all stuff to Jita Big smile

BlogTutorials | Youtube "I don’t know everything, I just know what I know."

Hundo Kay
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#7 - 2011-10-26 11:55:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Hundo Kay
And for those in W-Space with no stations around?

Am I going to have to go somewhere to retrieve the P1 stuff i need to make my P2 stuff?
Super Chair
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#8 - 2011-10-26 12:49:35 UTC
It will likely be wherever your "home" station is. (the place where your clone is).
Ingvar Angst
Nasty Pope Holding Corp
#9 - 2011-10-26 13:18:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Ingvar Angst
I'm trying to get them to consider a different twist on it...

Customs offices should remain in place. If someone anchors a POCO, the customs office is deactivated/shut down. If the POCO gets blown up/ removed, whatever, the customs office comes back online.

I think this would benefit the community a lot more so than this cold turkey, screw your PI whether you like it or not approach. It allows POCOs to enter the game at their own pace, for example, wtihout screwing existing PI up. It'll add a more business like element... people putting them up aroound desired planets will be "encouraged" to set fair tax rates or have them blown to hell so people can go about their business as usual. It will minimize hostile corps using POCOs as a resource denial tactic for the same reason... others will blow it up and set things back to "normal". Hell, they could even double the tax rate for all customs offices like they're doing in high sec... at least the system wouldn't be getting screwed to hell while POCOs enter the game and are distributed.

Six months in the hole... it changes a man.

drifter raas
Perkone
Caldari State
#10 - 2011-12-26 18:46:02 UTC
Ingvar Angst wrote:

Customs offices should remain in place. If someone anchors a POCO, the customs office is deactivated/shut down. If the POCO gets blown up/ removed, whatever, the customs office comes back online.

I think this would benefit the community a lot more so than this cold turkey, screw your PI whether you like it or not approach. It allows POCOs to enter the game at their own pace, for example, wtihout screwing existing PI up. It'll add a more business like element... people putting them up aroound desired planets will be "encouraged" to set fair tax rates or have them blown to hell so people can go about their business as usual. It will minimize hostile corps using POCOs as a resource denial tactic for the same reason... others will blow it up and set things back to "normal". Hell, they could even double the tax rate for all customs offices like they're doing in high sec... at least the system wouldn't be getting screwed to hell while POCOs enter the game and are distributed.

Stop crying FFS
PI muncher
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#11 - 2011-12-26 19:25:58 UTC
I thought all the POCO's owned by interbus were staying till they were blown up?
Where does it say they will be going on certain date and the items transfered to a station?
Im confused lol Ugh
Velicitia
XS Tech
#12 - 2011-12-26 19:29:48 UTC
@ PI -- drifter brought this back from the dead. It's from late October, before Crucible was released.

One of the bitter points of a good bittervet is the realisation that all those SP don't really do much, and that the newbie is having much more fun with what little he has. - Tippia

Bath Sheeba
Another Success Story
#13 - 2011-12-26 19:31:00 UTC
drifter raas wrote:
Ingvar Angst wrote:

Stop crying FFS

Vote this as best necro post of the month!
Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#14 - 2011-12-26 19:39:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Krixtal Icefluxor
drifter raas wrote:

Stop crying FFS

Where is my dislike button for IRRELEVANT THREAD RESURRECTION ?????

Need one now.......

What's next, 'Tyrannis' Rants ??????

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Velicitia
XS Tech
#15 - 2011-12-26 19:52:09 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
drifter raas wrote:

Stop crying FFS

Need one now.......

well, they did **** up the Cyno effects in Apocrypha (new ones are better ... but I still don't think they're quite as good as the original ones)

Thredd Necro
Doomheim
#16 - 2011-12-26 19:59:44 UTC
Bath Sheeba wrote:
drifter raas wrote:
Ingvar Angst wrote:

Stop crying FFS

D'oh!Cry

He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which. - Douglas Adams

Tasko Pal
Spallated Garniferous Schist
#17 - 2011-12-26 20:35:05 UTC
Thredd Necro wrote:
Bath Sheeba wrote:

D'oh!Cry

Ah, stop crying. You're still number one in my book. Now strap those battery cables on it and let's get back to work. I bet this experiment can tap dance to Chorus Line!
RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#18 - 2011-12-27 02:40:31 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
drifter raas wrote:

Stop crying FFS

Need one now.......

I anchored and onlined 15 large POSes in VFK a week ago, why don't I have SOV yet?

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths." -Abrazzar "the risk of having your day ruined by other people is the cornerstone with which EVE was built" -CCP Solomon

Droxlyn
TOHA Heavy Industries
SONS of BANE
#19 - 2011-12-27 05:37:48 UTC
RubyPorto wrote:
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
drifter raas wrote:

Stop crying FFS

Need one now.......

I anchored and onlined 15 large POSes in VFK a week ago, why don't I have SOV yet?

I've got lots of research points with my agent. How do I enter the T2 BPO lottery and when will the next one be drawn? How do I make sure I get a really good T2 item? Does it help if I have lots of Exotic Dancers at my research agent's station?
RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#20 - 2011-12-27 06:00:08 UTC
Droxlyn wrote:
RubyPorto wrote:
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
drifter raas wrote:

Stop crying FFS

Need one now.......

I've got lots of research points with my agent. How do I enter the T2 BPO lottery and when will the next one be drawn? How do I make sure I get a really good T2 item? Does it help if I have lots of Exotic Dancers at my research agent's station?

I shot this POS for hours then all of a sudden it stopped letting me shoot. It said something about Ri-enforeced?

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths." -Abrazzar "the risk of having your day ruined by other people is the cornerstone with which EVE was built" -CCP Solomon

12Next page