These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Surf's official superbowl thread

First post
Author
Rain6639
Team Evil
#21 - 2013-02-04 02:29:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Rain6639
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:
Juno Valerii wrote:
BLACKOUT...ROFL...sorry had to.

As an aside, I've been reading of your love of the Mach and it has inspired me to train for one. It's gonna be a long long road...lol


Really is an awesome ship... mine goes 1980.40 m/sec Cool


you have it plated, huh. mine does 2.4km/s... granted, it needs a logi power transfer... AND reps (no local reps lol)... but the sucker is fast.

well, they all are .

ACK sorry, double post.

//fact checked myself, undocked... i was wrong... 1646.81 m/s. sorry sorry http://i.imgur.com/ZLW3SnK.jpg

(spec guns? ain't nobody got time for dat)
Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#22 - 2013-02-04 02:39:54 UTC
Rain6639 wrote:
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:
Juno Valerii wrote:
BLACKOUT...ROFL...sorry had to.

As an aside, I've been reading of your love of the Mach and it has inspired me to train for one. It's gonna be a long long road...lol


Really is an awesome ship... mine goes 1980.40 m/sec Cool


you have it plated, huh. mine does 2.4km/s... granted, it needs a logi power transfer... AND reps (no local reps lol)... but the sucker is fast.

well, they all are .

ACK sorry, double post.

//fact checked myself, undocked... i was wrong... 1646.81 m/s. sorry sorry http://i.imgur.com/ZLW3SnK.jpg

(spec guns? ain't nobody got time for dat)


It's just to bump miners... Big smile

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

Rain6639
Team Evil
#23 - 2013-02-04 02:56:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Rain6639
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:


It's just to bump miners... Big smile


awesome! can I come too? lol i have three!~

bonus!
baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#24 - 2013-02-04 03:06:15 UTC
Rain6639 wrote:
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:


It's just to bump miners... Big smile


awesome! can I come too? lol i have three!~

bonus!


You missed the orca.
Rain6639
Team Evil
#25 - 2013-02-04 03:09:08 UTC
Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#26 - 2013-02-04 03:25:23 UTC
Rain6639 wrote:


boosting your mining fleet?

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

Rain6639
Team Evil
#27 - 2013-02-04 03:32:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Rain6639
carrying ammo, T2/T3 frigs and cruisers, blah. had more before the cargo scan visibility change.

I would just roam for days or weeks into different parts of high sec. my plan for the orca and noctis pilots are logistics... and then tackling vanguards on my own. I can tank them with a nightmare, rattlesnake, and basilisk... but I need full dps to crack them. I'm thinking about using dual orcas like mini carriers in level 4's. that would be fun. I'm just trying to keep myself entertained at this point. and off the road.

I raced a SS camaro and a GT500 on the freeway today. it was bad, like getaway in stockholm bad. 10 mile stretch between Anaheim and Long Beach. anything that keeps me inside is a good thing.

do not drive to this... especially not with a bose system and dual 10" subs. the length of the song was about how long it took to travel 10 miles
Marie Hartinez
Aries Munitions and Defense
#28 - 2013-02-04 04:03:42 UTC
First

Congrats on getting engaged. Soon, you'll be able to suffer like all us married people.

Second

An enjoying game. But I only watch the Superbowl for the commercials and halftime show. Honest.

Surrender is still your slightly less painful option.

Rain6639
Team Evil
#29 - 2013-02-04 04:06:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Rain6639
ah, sorry, that is rude of me, I meant to congratulate you on your engagement.

will this be your first marriage?

//i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm ... insensitive. so... is it?
Jhagiti Tyran
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#30 - 2013-02-04 07:04:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Jhagiti Tyran
Bit of a farce when they couldn't even keep the lights on for the biggest game of the year.

Edit

Commiserations on the engagement.
Marie Hartinez
Aries Munitions and Defense
#31 - 2013-02-04 07:34:04 UTC
Rain6639 wrote:
ah, sorry, that is rude of me, I meant to congratulate you on your engagement.

will this be your first marriage?

//i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm ... insensitive. so... is it?


Wait tell they have a kid and ask if it's their first.

When my wife and I were at the hospital having our first kid, the nurse asked us that same question. Would have not been a problem, only if it wasn't so clearly written on the chart the nurse was reading that this was our first.

Surrender is still your slightly less painful option.

Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
#32 - 2013-02-04 07:42:57 UTC
Just curious, how many SuperBowls there are in a year? I am under the impression that there was another one recently, wasn't? Question

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an Alpha / And so it's you

Rain6639
Team Evil
#33 - 2013-02-04 07:44:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Rain6639
according to Bill, Hillary will refer to him as her first husband if she's upset about something.

Ishtanchuk Fazmarai wrote:
Just curious, how many SuperBowls there are in a year? I am under the impression that there was another one recently, wasn't? Question


hey nice outfit! i notice the changes from clicking your epic music thread. you had a white structure jacket on earlier, or something. that coat, forgot what it's called. I was going to compliment you on it, then it changed again to your current one
Marie Hartinez
Aries Munitions and Defense
#34 - 2013-02-04 07:45:12 UTC
Rain6639 wrote:

I raced a SS camaro and a GT500 on the freeway today. it was bad, like getaway in stockholm bad. 10 mile stretch between Anaheim and Long Beach. anything that keeps me inside is a good thing.

do not drive to this... especially not with a bose system and dual 10" subs. the length of the song was about how long it took to travel 10 miles


Think I've been down that same section of highway at the same speed in my dad's 911 Targa. He was driving of cause. We were returning to his house after lunch. I drove to the restaurant, and my dad told me to keep it under 80.

I'm used to almost any manual transmission from small cars to tractor-trailers, but that 6 speed kept kicking my arse. I'd try to shift from 5th to 6th, and hit 4th each and every time. Just gave up, and left it in 5th the rest of the drive.

Surrender is still your slightly less painful option.

Rain6639
Team Evil
#35 - 2013-02-04 07:46:11 UTC
I've heard of those transmissions being ... shifty. lol

I just realized my CTS-V, the SS Camaro, and the GT 500 have the same T-56 transmission.
Marie Hartinez
Aries Munitions and Defense
#36 - 2013-02-04 07:46:43 UTC
Ishtanchuk Fazmarai wrote:
Just curious, how many SuperBowls there are in a year? I am under the impression that there was another one recently, wasn't? Question


There's one Superbowl per season for the NFL.

College football has like several bowl games a year.

Surrender is still your slightly less painful option.

Marie Hartinez
Aries Munitions and Defense
#37 - 2013-02-04 08:00:34 UTC
Rain6639 wrote:
I've heard of those transmissions being ... shifty. lol

I just realized my CTS-V, the SS Camaro, and the GT 500 have the same T-56 transmission.


It may of just been me. I tend to have a bit of trouble at first with manual transmissions that have reverse over first. So use to reverse under 5th, that it's just reflex to put the stick above 4th after coming out of 5th.

If I had a couple more hours to practice that day, I'd have it down in no time. I was a bit nervous driving my dad's "pride and joy" car, especially since it was only a month after his heart surgery. Hell, technically, he wasn't suppose to be driving.

And after lunch, there he is racing some clueless hot chick in a Corvette. He was hitting 120 mph coming out of 4th. Not just a few hours earlier that day, he told me to take it easy and keep it under 80.

I don't remember what model year it was, but it was a late model 90's Targa with 300hp and 300 ft-lbs torque. No turbos.

Fun car to drive, but not my cup of tea. I prefer the 928.

Surrender is still your slightly less painful option.

Alice Saki
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#38 - 2013-02-04 08:25:30 UTC
Gratz!!!

and Meh the superbowl... People up stairs kept me awake!

FREEZE! Drop the LIKES AND WALK AWAY! - Currenly rebuilding gaming machine, I will Return.

Zimmy Zeta
Perkone
Caldari State
#39 - 2013-02-04 09:41:19 UTC
Surfin's engaged sounds so weird to me.

I always imagined he was a grumpy old man IRL who sits in front of his house all day, drinks canned beer and yells at he kids to get off his lawn...

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

Alice Saki
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#40 - 2013-02-04 09:44:40 UTC
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
Surfin's engaged sounds so weird to me.

I always imagined he was a grumpy old man IRL who sits in front of his house all day, drinks canned beer and yells at he kids to get off his lawn...



This is how I see it!!

FREEZE! Drop the LIKES AND WALK AWAY! - Currenly rebuilding gaming machine, I will Return.