These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Character Bazaar

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Author
ijustTOOKyourMONEY
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1 - 2013-01-27 21:55:43 UTC  |  Edited by: IjustTOOKyourMONEY
ijustTOOKyourMONEY
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#2 - 2013-01-27 22:44:14 UTC  |  Edited by: IjustTOOKyourMONEY
Meridius
Destructive Influence
Northern Coalition.
#3 - 2013-01-27 22:45:49 UTC
B/O offered through eve-mail. He accepted. Needs to remove from corp, I don't mind waiting another day from removal from corp.

Sending ISK now.

Thanks bro
ijustTOOKyourMONEY
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#4 - 2013-01-27 22:47:44 UTC  |  Edited by: IjustTOOKyourMONEY
Meridius
Destructive Influence
Northern Coalition.
#5 - 2013-01-28 21:34:11 UTC
Your transferring to the wrong account!!! please check the account name i mentioned to you on eve mail.

*shakes head*
Meridius
Destructive Influence
Northern Coalition.
#6 - 2013-01-29 02:39:40 UTC
GM or any CCP rep, can this character transfer be fixed? we both just filed petitions... I need to know!
ijustTOOKyourMONEY
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#7 - 2013-01-29 16:39:04 UTC  |  Edited by: IjustTOOKyourMONEY
Meridius
Destructive Influence
Northern Coalition.
#8 - 2013-01-29 19:29:33 UTC
Bump... any GM can please help me with this? Is this something that can be fixed? The character he transferred to was to the wrong account!
Cooyaw
State War Academy
Caldari State
#9 - 2013-01-29 20:51:45 UTC
never do business with someone who's name is "iJUSTtoOKYouRMOnEY"
Meridius
Destructive Influence
Northern Coalition.
#10 - 2013-01-29 22:56:09 UTC
BUMP, GM I need help please! someone?

He transferred this character to the wrong account! All discussed transfer account is there on the EvE Mail prior to transfer.

He actually didn't try to cheat me since he transferred it to the account name: Meridius (He confused it as a transfer to character name!) Akh... its been 2 days and its frustrating.
ijustTOOKyourMONEY
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#11 - 2013-01-29 23:22:48 UTC  |  Edited by: IjustTOOKyourMONEY
Meridius
Destructive Influence
Northern Coalition.
#12 - 2013-01-30 00:23:50 UTC
Bump
Trader CiCi
Jack of all skills
#13 - 2013-01-30 00:25:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Trader CiCi
you have to put in a Petition may take a few days

Here's how I think of my money -- as soldiers -- I send them out to war everyday. I want them to take prisoners and come home, so there's more of them." - Kevin O'Leary/Shark Tank

CharBuyer007
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#14 - 2013-01-30 00:34:50 UTC
no worry, just petition and ask CCP to transfer the character to the right account as long as its a legit sale. Happens to me often as people cant write proper :S
Meridius
Destructive Influence
Northern Coalition.
#15 - 2013-01-30 01:20:02 UTC
CharBuyer007 wrote:
no worry, just petition and ask CCP to transfer the character to the right account as long as its a legit sale. Happens to me often as people cant write proper :S

Thank you ! I will try that out, as long as someone have went through the same thing and they will fix it, I'm happy
Sara Brandie
Odysseus Enterprises
#16 - 2013-01-30 02:15:15 UTC
Meridius wrote:
CharBuyer007 wrote:

Thank you ! I will try that out, as long as someone have went through the same thing and they will fix it, I'm happy

Been there, done that, panicked. Got sorted out in about a day by a helpful GM Big smile
HippoKing
Bloomberg Horizont
#17 - 2013-01-30 02:27:05 UTC
make a petition in the right category.

1) list the reason (complain that the system should be the same as with plex, so that the account name does not get disclosed for security purposes)
2) link the sales thread and name of bought character
3) ask for a resolution (send character to the right account or reverse the entire transaction)
4) cross fingers and hope that the hamsters got fed that day
Meridius
Destructive Influence
Northern Coalition.
#18 - 2013-01-30 02:53:35 UTC
Sara Brandie wrote:
Meridius wrote:
CharBuyer007 wrote:

Been there, done that, panicked. Got sorted out in about a day by a helpful GM Big smile

Your lucky to get a response that fast. I filed a petition on Monday morning and have yet to hear back.. *crossing fingers* it's just annoying because I'm losing SP training time everyday that goes by
HippoKing
Bloomberg Horizont
#19 - 2013-01-30 03:10:20 UTC
Meridius wrote:
Sara Brandie wrote:
Meridius wrote:
CharBuyer007 wrote:

Your lucky to get a response that fast. I filed a petition on Monday morning and have yet to hear back.. *crossing fingers* it's just annoying because I'm losing SP training time everyday that goes by

it took me over a week before. it was a few years back, but I doubt they bought more hamsters.

YOLOnaught McSwag
Doomheim
#20 - 2013-01-30 03:43:48 UTC
yu're meant to file a stuck petiton dickwanks