These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Scanning, probing, exploration!

Author
Ikonia
Royal Amarr Expeditions
#21 - 2013-01-28 17:14:04 UTC
Mnemosyne Gloob wrote:
Ikonia wrote:
[snip] Sansha Vigil (4/10) [snip]

Unrated sites do not have a DED rating. Adding one just confuses people...

as for
Ikonia wrote:
[snip] escalated expedition escalations [snip]
what? I am having a hard time decyphering what you were doing there, something about waiting for a reinforcement that gets called in and is advertised by a scripted message in local (which often happens in those sites anyway, i think it's just storyline). Maybe sansha complexes are 'special', i don't know. For me expeditions (which is what i like to call what you do when an unreated site escalates) either go dead or escalate further until maybe to the final site where you can find the deadspace loot.

I think i could infer that you were doing something in lowsec - which is where the final site of a vigil is. So thats alright, theres nothing 'special' about it (except that you had it go to the end). Again tho, sometimes i just don't get what you are saying.

Forgive me my bad description. English is not my native language.

It is so hard to explain, because the trhings described here, are not described anywhere. As you are an explorer, maybe the shorter version will bring light into it.

XXXX Vigil ---> escalates into "True Power Ship Yard"

Then follow it down. Once the last ship is killed you might get a new expedition. Simply wait like 20 mins uncloaked and dont warp out. Intersting times will come up for you.
PavlikX
Scan Stakan
HOLD MY PROBS
#22 - 2013-01-30 04:17:16 UTC
Guys, what about collective demand to CCP to return pre-Retribution exploration? To small numbers of faction ships spawns, if it spawns it have no real loot and numbers of combat complexes greatly reduced. I don't like this. Any one else?
Previous page12