These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Clone wars

Author
Emination of Haxti
Descendant Command
#21 - 2013-01-28 13:13:37 UTC
Sure you lost 21 days?

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#22 - 2013-01-28 14:02:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Krixtal Icefluxor
As mentioned briefly above by a few:

EVEMon quite plainly informs you when clones are Insufficient.

End of Story. Deal with it, keep up with it, or play a different game.

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Ana Vyr
Vyral Technologies
#23 - 2013-01-28 14:47:33 UTC
The game punishes inattentive gameplay quite harshly. Most of the vocal few who post here in GD favour these sort of mechanics. If this mechanic causes CCP the loss of subscriptions though, I'd say it isn't worth it, because its' a minor and easily forgettable thing, especially for folks who don't get podded much, which is probably the majority of the game population.
Sentient Blade
Crisis Atmosphere
Coalition of the Unfortunate
#24 - 2013-01-28 14:52:50 UTC
The medical clone interface is horrible.

Clone should by, by default, automatic upgraded when killed. Or at least immediately presented with the option.

There's nothing worse than lost skillpoints in EVE.
Irya Boone
The Scope
#25 - 2013-01-28 14:54:43 UTC
LOL this is my only problem with EVE , loosing my SP if i forget to update the clone

So yes i support this idea because why let a 3rd party do something you can do in your own game .?CCP?

And i mus be Wrong but i think the New info panel solve this issue some can tell Us more ,??

CCP it's time to remove Off Grid Boost and Put Them on Killmail too, add Logi on killmails .... Open that damn door !!

you shall all bow and pray BoB

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#26 - 2013-01-28 15:21:57 UTC
This is part of the challenge of EVE.

In order to check the fuel levels for a POS one can use the Calendar function, but that relies on interfacing with EVE Gate so that is not exactly ingame. The option is to fly out and manually check how much is left.

I hear no whining about this. And obviously people are aware of having to update clones or this thread would not exist.

Keep track of your game business or choose more of a theme park game.

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Maxpie
MUSE LLP
RAZOR Alliance
#27 - 2013-01-28 15:39:51 UTC
You would think that in the far future, with all that technology, they would manage to have something like Google Calendar, or the direct withdrawal system my insurance company and I use to make sure they get paid (exorbitantly) to insure my car.

I guess in some ways, we here in 2013 are more technologically advanced than our futuristic counterparts.

No good deed goes unpunished

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#28 - 2013-01-28 18:45:34 UTC
I think this is just covering one more base in a concentrated persistent effort to have absolutely every single aspect of EVE as part of a Complaint Thread.

Nothing will be left out.

Previous page12