These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Science & Industry

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Looking for a spreadsheet for dumyes

Author
Dr Evil Cioran
#1 - 2013-01-28 08:47:00 UTC
What I'm looking for is a user friendly sheet where I can input for example the number of modules I want to produce and out comes a shopping list.

30m reward if you link something I find good enough for my needs.
Lemonmint
Perkone
Caldari State
#2 - 2013-01-28 09:14:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Lemonmint
Dr Evil Cioran wrote:
What I'm looking for is a user friendly sheet where I can input for example the number of modules I want to produce and out comes a shopping list.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/eveiph/

Isk per hour does exactly what you want and tons tons more, it's great. It's a program though, not an actual spreadsheet.

The forum thread for it is even on the front page of these forums... https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=63663&find=unread
Dr Evil Cioran
#3 - 2013-01-28 09:32:08 UTC
TBH I gave IPH a try some time ago and I found myself lost in it so to speak. Could not even figure where that function I am inquiring about is.

I'll maybe try it again if no such spreasheet like program or site gets shared here.
Dr Evil Cioran
#4 - 2013-01-28 09:57:58 UTC
Figured out some functions on isk per hour including the one I need.

TYVM 30m sent your way Smile
Skorpynekomimi
#5 - 2013-01-28 11:41:31 UTC
I use Excel for this. It's really quite simple once you know how.

For T1 production, I list my minerals across the top, with a market value beneath them. With a neat summary of just how much ISK I have locked up in them, because I like to know.

For the production, I have the minerals needed spread out horizontally, so they can be copy-pasted in from another sheet that I use to store my BP information.
Materials per run multiplied by desired number of runs, and you have a total needed. There's also a 'remaining after' section, so I can spot a shortfall or potential for more.

To the right, I have the money bit broken down.
Number of runs
Items per run
Market price per item
Total market price for the run
Cost of materials
Profit margin, pre-tax
Slot rental
Broker fee
Sales tax
Profit margin, post-tax
Profit per item

Conditional formatting and IF statements mean it automatically compares two or three items to find the best profit.

There's also a similar system for PoS fuel blocks and rigs, and one for buying/refining ore and ice, and buying/reprocessing modules, to see if that gets me a discount on obtaining the minerals in the first place.
There's also one I threw up for calculating buy orders, so I could run maths without having to interact with the market at all.

Four years of studying IT, and this is all I use it for. Isn't the economy a bugger?

Economic PVP

Sergeant Acht Scultz
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#6 - 2013-01-28 12:23:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Sergeant Acht Scultz
Lemonmint wrote:
Dr Evil Cioran wrote:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/eveiph/

Isk per hour does exactly what you want and tons tons more, it's great. It's a program though, not an actual spreadsheet.

The forum thread for it is even on the front page of these forums... https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=63663&find=unread

Indeed this tool is amazing. Unfortunately I couldn't find any option for reprocess with the exact information/window I need:

1-Pick whatever item in my inventory (with option to choose from market list) and see the average market item sell price
-Ability to check from my inventory list which mod/s I choose including mods in containers

2-Items individual/global volume value - items individual average sell price (option for region/system) global average sell price
Eventually lowest sell price/volume and highest volume/price (personally don't need this that much)

3-Reprocessing value based on char skills and proposal for the best station/facility accordingly to char standings, current volume and isk-->volume and isk after proceeding*

*-I need a dam button able to make market calls when I need those: load best high selling regional price/location minimal selling regional price/location, highest/lowest/average unit value buy/sold ->buy orders/amount/location

Tried EveMeep but being very lazy as I am, this thing does not compute as I wish (I'm the average lazy user, not programing nerd) and it's actually a little bit messy to find any decent button for item/information/owned BPO/stuff calls, couldn't actually find none

removed inappropriate ASCII art signature - CCP Eterne

Sidrat Flush
Deep Core Mining Inc.
#7 - 2013-01-28 14:00:08 UTC
Check my signature for exactly what you need. Check the blog for the easy to follow instructions to import market prices, but use your own where possible.

He biggest bonus is that you can do multiple items at your own me and pe levels.

Its time to stand up against the bad empire based CEO telling falsehoods about what new characters can accomplish and pushing them towards an in game experience of drudgery and loneliness keeping them in the shadow of ignorance for at nest their own profit at worse apathy towards all the experiences that Eve has to offer.