These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

What are you listening to today?

First post First post
Author
SeenButNotHeard
Perkone
Caldari State
#701 - 2013-01-26 17:16:29 UTC  |  Edited by: SeenButNotHeard
I need to put this here - it is just awesome.

Awesome

Don't be scared......

Ed - first tune makes me well up a bit.
Zimmy Zeta
Perkone
Caldari State
#702 - 2013-01-26 17:49:49 UTC
Currently oldschool again: Pink Floyd-The Wall...whole album on vinyl.

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

Kahu ia Kane'ohe
Perkone
Caldari State
#703 - 2013-01-26 23:28:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Kahu ia Kane'ohe
October - Deadmau5

Edit: **** in a Box - The Lonely Island (NSFW!)

Guardian of the Land of Kings ~Sriracha Nighthawk's twin

Rain6639
Team Evil
#704 - 2013-01-26 23:56:46 UTC
SeenButNotHeard
Perkone
Caldari State
#705 - 2013-01-27 00:04:22 UTC
Les Djinns

This blows me away....
silens vesica
Corsair Cartel
#706 - 2013-01-27 07:51:47 UTC  |  Edited by: silens vesica
Dead Hooker Collection by Sledgehammer.

Was at the CD release party earlier this evening. Great show... Somewhere between Limp Bizkit and Drowning Pool, stylistically-speaking.

Edit:
The Wife works with the drummer, and knows the bassist too. Enough ink to float a cruiser. Twisted

Tell someone you love them today, because life is short. But scream it at them in Esperanto, because life is also terrifying and confusing.

Didn't vote? Then you voted for NulBloc

Rain6639
Team Evil
#707 - 2013-01-27 07:53:48 UTC
silens vesica wrote:
Dead Hooker Collection by Sledgehammer.

Was at the CD release party earlier this evening. Great show... Somewhere between Limp Bizkit and Drowning Pool, stylistically-speaking.

Edit:
The Wife works with the drummer, and knows the bassist too. Enough ink to float a cruiser. Twisted


great, if it was 2002
silens vesica
Corsair Cartel
#708 - 2013-01-27 08:00:58 UTC
Rain6639 wrote:
silens vesica wrote:
Dead Hooker Collection by Sledgehammer.

Was at the CD release party earlier this evening. Great show... Somewhere between Limp Bizkit and Drowning Pool, stylistically-speaking.

Edit:
The Wife works with the drummer, and knows the bassist too. Enough ink to float a cruiser. Twisted


great, if it was 2002

P
Smile when you say that.

Seriously - folks actually care what year it is when they choose their music? I partied like a crazed viking this night, and probably won't come down from the buzz for a couple days. You care when something was 'cool'? I figure it's cool whenever because people party to it and it gives them joy.

Tell someone you love them today, because life is short. But scream it at them in Esperanto, because life is also terrifying and confusing.

Didn't vote? Then you voted for NulBloc

Rain6639
Team Evil
#709 - 2013-01-27 08:04:54 UTC
I spent the last ten minutes browsing mohawk music management's facebook page, both World Cafe Live pages, and pondering what... exactly... a dead hooker collection would look like, and the weirdest ***** ever.
silens vesica
Corsair Cartel
#710 - 2013-01-27 08:08:32 UTC
Well, yeah. It is... Unusual. Which suits me fine. Blink

Knowing the guys, I get multiple mental images off that title. The strangest one is a cart coming by the cheez-o motels every so often, calling 'Bring out your dead!'

Yeah, thrashmetal and monty python are a dangerous combination...
Lol

Tell someone you love them today, because life is short. But scream it at them in Esperanto, because life is also terrifying and confusing.

Didn't vote? Then you voted for NulBloc

Rain6639
Team Evil
#711 - 2013-01-27 08:37:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Rain6639
i'm just teasing. when I need a time machine, this describes every middle school crush and weekend which were all like... "hey, what girls do we know who will hang out with us on their porch?"

I'll just put it out there: the rock groups I really really really listened to and bought CDs of were: Aerosmith, Green Day, Garbage, Blink 182, Disturbed, My Chemical Romance, Panic!, ... but techno and electronic began taking my attention after Blink 182.

i just. need some vocals in my rock. Jet

you know... ROCK BAND songs. Lol

gah... mudvayne... right at the end of my six years in the air force, what a time. makes my skin crawl
Alpheias
The Khaleph
#712 - 2013-01-27 09:08:52 UTC
Anthony Rother - Hacker (original mix)
Sula Bassana - My Blue Guitar
Sula Bassana - In Space
This Morn' Omina - Tellurian
This Morn' Omina - Toltec

Agent of Chaos, Sower of Discord.

Don't talk to me unless you are IQ verified and certified with three references from non-family members. Please have your certificate of authenticity on hand.

Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
#713 - 2013-01-27 10:56:28 UTC
Time to add some diversity to the later posts... Why not a classic?

Angelo Branduardi - Cogli la prima mela

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an Alpha / And so it's you

Zimmy Zeta
Perkone
Caldari State
#714 - 2013-01-27 11:02:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Zimmy Zeta
For all the younger players here who where not blessed by getting to grow up in the eighties:

Tracey Ullman - Breakaway

This is how the eighties looked. Every single day. No exception.
Every single girl was dressing like this, having those haircuts and wearing those makeups.
Everybody was dancing like the guys and girls in that video. All day. Every day.
It was glorious.

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

Rain6639
Team Evil
#715 - 2013-01-27 11:25:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Rain6639
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
For all the younger players here who where not blessed by getting to grow up in the eighties:

Tracey Ullman - Breakaway

This is how the eighties looked. Every single day. No exception.
Every single girl was dressing like this, having those haircuts and wearing those makeups.
Everybody was dancing like the guys and girls in that video. All day. Every day.
It was glorious.


I'm not sure if I count. I was born in 82 and my only claim to being an 80's child is remembering max headroom and the birth of MTV VH1... my reward for getting straight A's in third grade was a Vanilla Ice cassette Big smile but what do I know

hey so that Tracey Ullman song was preceded by this advertisement for Call of Duty. kinda sucked me in, maybe it was the car, maybe it was AC DC Back In Black playing in the background

//i'm in love with lana del rey
Juno Valerii
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#716 - 2013-01-27 12:36:11 UTC
Juno Valerii
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#717 - 2013-01-27 12:38:58 UTC
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
For all the younger players here who where not blessed by getting to grow up in the eighties:

Tracey Ullman - Breakaway

This is how the eighties looked. Every single day. No exception.
Every single girl was dressing like this, having those haircuts and wearing those makeups.
Everybody was dancing like the guys and girls in that video. All day. Every day.
It was glorious.



The 80's scared me...I'm so glad we got past that.
silens vesica
Corsair Cartel
#718 - 2013-01-27 13:42:55 UTC
Juno Valerii wrote:
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
For all the younger players here who where not blessed by getting to grow up in the eighties:

Tracey Ullman - Breakaway

This is how the eighties looked. Every single day. No exception.
Every single girl was dressing like this, having those haircuts and wearing those makeups.
Everybody was dancing like the guys and girls in that video. All day. Every day.
It was glorious.



The 80's scared me...I'm so glad we got past that.

I think we can all agree that the 80s should be handled with HAZMAT gear. Some good stuff in there, but it's all jumbled in with some toxic-bad stuff, too.

BTW: I just caught my son banging his head to that Veruca Salt song... :D

A slight bit different this morning: Green Grass and High tides.
Yeah, retro. Cool

Tell someone you love them today, because life is short. But scream it at them in Esperanto, because life is also terrifying and confusing.

Didn't vote? Then you voted for NulBloc

Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
#719 - 2013-01-27 14:26:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
For all the younger players here who where not blessed by getting to grow up in the eighties:

Tracey Ullman - Breakaway

This is how the eighties looked. Every single day. No exception.
Every single girl was dressing like this, having those haircuts and wearing those makeups.
Everybody was dancing like the guys and girls in that video. All day. Every day.
It was glorious.


Don't trust her! This was the 80s too:

Black - Wonderful life (1987)

Tanika Tikaram - Twist in my sobriety (1988)

Phil Collins - Another day in paradise (1989)

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an Alpha / And so it's you

Zimmy Zeta
Perkone
Caldari State
#720 - 2013-01-27 14:54:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Zimmy Zeta
Ishtanchuk Fazmarai wrote:
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
For all the younger players here who where not blessed by getting to grow up in the eighties:

Tracey Ullman - Breakaway

This is how the eighties looked. Every single day. No exception.
Every single girl was dressing like this, having those haircuts and wearing those makeups.
Everybody was dancing like the guys and girls in that video. All day. Every day.
It was glorious.


Don't trust her! This was the 80s too:

Black - Wonderful life (1987)

Tanika Tikaram - Twist in my sobriety (1988)

Phil Collins - Another day in paradise (1989)


B*tch, please...


The Cars - Drive

MARRS - Pump up the Volume

Frankie goes to Hollywood - Relax

Eurhythmics - Sweet Dreams

Yello - Oh Yeah

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.