These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Public service announcement from Darius III

First post First post
Author
Zentul
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#101 - 2013-01-26 10:27:40 UTC
Concerning the culture of the current CSM-board... Not impressed.
Seleene
Body Count Inc.
Mercenary Coalition
#102 - 2013-01-26 11:40:40 UTC
Who the **** is Darius III?

2004-2008: Mercenary Coalition Boss

2007-2010: CCP Game Designer | 2011-2013: CSM6 Delegate & CSM7 Chairman

2011-2015: Pandemic Legionnaire

2015- : Mercenary Coalition Boss

Follow Seleene on Twitter!

Kainotomiu Ronuken
koahisquad
#103 - 2013-01-26 11:42:41 UTC
Seleene wrote:

I'd tell you, but CCP might read my message and find out.
HVAC Repairman
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#104 - 2013-01-26 12:19:59 UTC
in the mind of darius iii a war between the hbc and the cfc would be settled in the ccp offices

in my mind id like to imagine that sreegs throws hot coffee into the eyes of dolan
HVAC Repairman
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#105 - 2013-01-26 12:21:01 UTC
also ccp is spying on you when you go to the bathroom

the original name for the company was ICUP
Cajun Style
Shattered Planet
#106 - 2013-01-26 14:19:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Cajun Style
Kinis Deren wrote:
Assuming the allegation is referring to a CCP employee passing on in game communications to another player so that that player, or his associates, can gain an in game advantage - surely that should be a matter to be brought up with Internal Affairs?

I'll probably get banned for saying this, but you are entirely correct. Assuming there is actually evidence to potentially come forward, it doesn't change the fact that Darius III has acted 100% inappropriately about how he handled this entire thing. It is entirely the purpose of Internal Affairs.

My bet is that some blue of his was bitching and doing all that "Goons run the game and get CCP favoritism" conspiracy theory bullshit rather than admitting that this hypothetical friend's corp is an information sieve, trying to claim (without evidence) that this hypothetical friend has been screwed by CCP and unfairly getting intel handed over when in actuality it is just the same old bullshit of running a 0.0 corp and having spais everywhere.

Then, Darius III takes the case like a champion and acts like an idiot, doing something that would be inappropriate even if he DID have something scandalous to report. I am fully expecting for his source to never come forward, because the source was just some idle chatter. Even if someone DOES come forward, Darius III is still ridiculous and acted stupidly/shouldn't get re-elected.
Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#107 - 2013-01-26 14:58:59 UTC
Issler Dainze wrote:
Scatim Helicon wrote:
Darius has uncovered conclusive evidence that CCP faked the moon landings and also carried out the My Lai massacre.

More details would be forthcoming but CCP are intercepting all the communications.

If you carefully study the Zapruder tapes you can see someone behind a tree on the knoll in a hoodie with a CCP logo firing what looks like a rifle from Dust...

are you going to be running again or do we need to find another highsec candidate that will get nothing done and basically (a) act as a highsec vote sinkhole and (b) act as living proof that everything we say about the wretchedness of highseccers is true

Head of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal Pubbie Management and Exploitation Division.

Scatim Helicon
State War Academy
Caldari State
#108 - 2013-01-26 16:15:35 UTC
Cajun Style wrote:
Kinis Deren wrote:
Assuming the allegation is referring to a CCP employee passing on in game communications to another player so that that player, or his associates, can gain an in game advantage - surely that should be a matter to be brought up with Internal Affairs?

I'll probably get banned for saying this, but you are entirely correct. Assuming there is actually evidence to potentially come forward, it doesn't change the fact that Darius III has acted 100% inappropriately about how he handled this entire thing. It is entirely the purpose of Internal Affairs.

My bet is that some blue of his was bitching and doing all that "Goons run the game and get CCP favoritism" conspiracy theory bullshit rather than admitting that this hypothetical friend's corp is an information sieve, trying to claim (without evidence) that this hypothetical friend has been screwed by CCP and unfairly getting intel handed over when in actuality it is just the same old bullshit of running a 0.0 corp and having spais everywhere.

I can tell you that Brick Squad are doing something irrelevant in some god-awful ****** corner of 0.0 that nobody gives the slightest **** about.

Clearly the only way I could know this is because CCP are handing me secret intel.

Every time you post a WiS thread, Hilmar strangles a kitten.

iskflakes
#109 - 2013-01-26 16:28:04 UTC
I don't see why so much hate is coming from people and other CSM members before we've seen any facts. We should wait for the facts before coming to any conclusions.

-

mynnna
State War Academy
Caldari State
#110 - 2013-01-26 16:46:22 UTC
iskflakes wrote:
I don't see why so much hate is coming from people and other CSM members before we've seen any facts. We should wait for the facts before coming to any conclusions.

Because none of his excuses hold up. Because "It's NDA'd sorry guys" holds no water when he could tell the rest of the CSM. Because "They'll ban me if I say more" is stupid because if what he says is true they'd probably ban him anyway so he might as well spill the supposed beans. Because "I ran on a promise to serve as a check on CCP cheating" is bull**** seeing as he claims to have known about this for months but is only coming forward now.

Basically, because Darius III.

Member of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal

Scatim Helicon
State War Academy
Caldari State
#111 - 2013-01-26 16:49:34 UTC
iskflakes wrote:

Mockery is not the same thing as hate.

Bernie Nator
Seal Club Six
Plug N Play
#112 - 2013-01-26 18:35:19 UTC
Seleene wrote:

I'll probably be banned for this, but he's apparently a member of the CSM and OHMAHGRRD HE'S RIGHT BEHIND YOU RUN!
CCP Falcon
#113 - 2013-01-26 18:42:51 UTC

I've had to clean a couple of posts out of this thread.

If anyone has any information that they may feel constitute developer misconduct, then it should be brought to CCP via the correct channels, through our Internal Affairs department.

This thread will of course stay open, but please try to keep it relatively clean, avoid personal attacks and keep within the forum rules.

Cheers guys Smile

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Frothgar
State War Academy
Caldari State
#114 - 2013-01-26 18:47:00 UTC
Bernie Nator wrote:
Seleene wrote:

I'll probably be banned for this, but he's apparently a member of the CSM and OHMAHGRRD HE'S RIGHT BEHIND YOU RUN!

lol no hes not. You could give him a plane ticket, put him up in a hotel for a week, arrange it months in advance, He could even say... run for electtion for the chance to be there.... and he still would be too lazy to show.

You know.. like he actually did and continually FAILS TO DO.
Scatim Helicon
State War Academy
Caldari State
#115 - 2013-01-26 19:35:46 UTC
CCP Falcon wrote:

I've had to clean a couple of posts out of this thread.

If anyone has any information that they may feel constitute developer misconduct, then it should be brought to CCP via the correct channels, through our Internal Affairs department.

This thread will of course stay open, but please try to keep it relatively clean, avoid personal attacks and keep within the forum rules.

Cheers guys Smile

You're supposed to delete the thread and deny all knowledge of its existence, thus fuelling the fires of wild conspiracy ranting for at least a few weeks. Silly Falcon.

Darius Brinn
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#116 - 2013-01-26 19:55:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Darius Brinn
Tiberious Thessalonia wrote:
I like that EN24 has already decided to roll with this like its ALREADY A HUGE SCANDAL even though there is literally zero information. Top notch journalism, doods.

Doesn't it say "Developing story" and "alleged"?

Like, the article mentions there's just speculation and that the story will be updated if there is more info. No big deal, actually.

Perhaps you're a bit too jumpy?

Also, I'll probably get banned for this, but I'm SO getting one of those damn cool red attires as soon as I can.
Cajun Style
Shattered Planet
#117 - 2013-01-26 21:23:22 UTC
Darius Brinn wrote:
Tiberious Thessalonia wrote:
I like that EN24 has already decided to roll with this like its ALREADY A HUGE SCANDAL even though there is literally zero information. Top notch journalism, doods.

Doesn't it say "Developing story" and "alleged"?

Like, the article mentions there's just speculation and that the story will be updated if there is more info. No big deal, actually.

Perhaps you're a bit too jumpy?

Also, I'll probably get banned for this, but I'm SO getting one of those damn cool red attires as soon as I can.

I'll probably be banned for telling you this, but they are cheap as **** on the market, do iiiit.
Kainotomiu Ronuken
koahisquad
#118 - 2013-01-26 21:34:43 UTC
Weaselior wrote:
are you going to be running again or do we need to find another highsec candidate that will get nothing done and basically (a) act as a highsec vote sinkhole and (b) act as living proof that everything we say about the wretchedness of highseccers is true

I'd like to tentatively suggest James 315 as this year's highsec candidate. I mean, who has a better understanding of highsec mechanics than the Savior of Highsec himself?
Frying Doom
#119 - 2013-01-26 21:41:49 UTC
Weaselior wrote:
Issler Dainze wrote:
Scatim Helicon wrote:
Darius has uncovered conclusive evidence that CCP faked the moon landings and also carried out the My Lai massacre.

More details would be forthcoming but CCP are intercepting all the communications.

If you carefully study the Zapruder tapes you can see someone behind a tree on the knoll in a hoodie with a CCP logo firing what looks like a rifle from Dust...

Actually I like My 127k ehp skiff, thank you very much.Lol

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Frying Doom
#120 - 2013-01-26 21:43:34 UTC
Kainotomiu Ronuken wrote:
Weaselior wrote:

I'd like to tentatively suggest James 315 as this year's highsec candidate. I mean, who has a better understanding of highsec mechanics than the Savior of Highsec himself?

Now I will admit his ability to scam billions out of some PvP suckers in the form of Shares, was kind of cool. It unfortunately makes him look like a coward as thats all his followers are.

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!