These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Character Bazaar

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

WTS 7.2m starting character

Author
FS-R
Redoctopus
#1 - 2013-01-26 05:37:46 UTC  |  Edited by: FS-R
Skill Sheet: http://eveboard.com/pilot/FS-R

he is not very focused atm on anything, he was intended to fly a ratting naga, but my plans changed so I wanted to just sell him for the space on my account

I pay transfer
isk to this char
in High Sec
no kill rights
positive sec
positive wallet
no assets
I reserve the right to cancel this auction

Arrow 7.2m

Arrow 1 remap

Arrow 1 Jump clone located in 6VDT-H (fountain)

Arrow decent starting engineering skills/electronics

Arrow has started working on gun skills

Arrow neat name Lol

Arrow good platform to start a char on

Starting 1b in price, i think its easiest to just have people post b/o offers for the char.
I am looking for a quick sale within the next 2 days, if a good offer is made i will sell.
Trader CiCi
Jack of all skills
#2 - 2013-01-26 05:39:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Trader CiCi
NVM

Here's how I think of my money -- as soldiers -- I send them out to war everyday. I want them to take prisoners and come home, so there's more of them." - Kevin O'Leary/Shark Tank

FS-R
Redoctopus
#3 - 2013-01-26 15:39:32 UTC
Trader CiCi wrote:
NVM

sry man i fell asleep right after i posted this I didnt think someone would post so soon. Cry

bump
Trader CiCi
Jack of all skills
#4 - 2013-01-26 15:42:09 UTC
FS-R wrote:
Trader CiCi wrote:
NVM

sry man i fell asleep right after i posted this I didnt think someone would post so soon. Cry

bump

im online

Here's how I think of my money -- as soldiers -- I send them out to war everyday. I want them to take prisoners and come home, so there's more of them." - Kevin O'Leary/Shark Tank

FS-R
Redoctopus
#5 - 2013-01-26 15:53:23 UTC
Trader CiCi wrote:
FS-R wrote:
Trader CiCi wrote:
NVM

bump

im online

im not one for making deals in private convos because its lead to problems of who said what and what who agreed too how lol.

you can post a offer here.
Trader CiCi
Jack of all skills
#6 - 2013-01-26 15:54:04 UTC
1.3b b/o

FS-R
Redoctopus
#7 - 2013-01-26 15:55:17 UTC
Trader CiCi wrote:
1.3b b/o

no thanks thats less then what you posted before Big smile
Trader CiCi
Jack of all skills
#8 - 2013-01-26 15:56:52 UTC
o ya 1.5/bo

FS-R
Redoctopus
#9 - 2013-01-26 16:01:32 UTC
Trader CiCi wrote:
o ya 1.5/bo

Blink ill take that, send isk and account details to this char
Trader CiCi
Jack of all skills
#10 - 2013-01-26 16:04:37 UTC
isk an acc info sent

FS-R
Redoctopus
#11 - 2013-01-26 16:10:26 UTC
You have chosen to transfer the character FS-R to the account named XXXX .We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.If you did not initiate this character transfer, please file a petition to Customer Support.If you have any questions, you may browse the EVE Knowledgebase or email support@eve-online.com and one of our customer support representatives will be happy to assist you.

ISK received and transfer underway