These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

FW Domination Medal!

First post
Author
Galatica789
Victory or Whatever
Nourv Gate Security Commission
#141 - 2013-01-23 12:21:52 UTC
marketjacker wrote:
I would support this medal. It should be public and NEVER dissappear. It should only appear if you did plexing for a certain amount of time. Preferably 24+ hours, maybe more. This way people can block you from joining their good PVP corps. Anyone ******** enough to have cared about flipping systems needs a shot to the back of the head in game.

Why so bitter?
Cynthia Nezmor
Nezmor's Golden Griffins
#142 - 2013-01-23 13:30:47 UTC
marketjacker wrote:
I would support this medal. It should be public and NEVER dissappear. It should only appear if you did plexing for a certain amount of time. Preferably 24+ hours, maybe more. This way people can block you from joining their good PVP corps. Anyone ******** enough to have cared about flipping systems needs a shot to the back of the head in game.

24 hours, are you serious, mate? We regularly pulled 72 hours plexing ops, its all just a matter of coffee. All the casual fucks should HTFU really. Bear
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#143 - 2013-01-23 13:59:57 UTC  |  Edited by: Crosi Wesdo
Galatica789 wrote:
marketjacker wrote:

Why so bitter?

Hes just roleplaying. As we all know, on comms hes just a quiet kid. Everyone has a release i guess. Eve-O, local chat and killboards apparently do it for him.