These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

I have decided to go on an adventure to find the jovian race.

Author
Ivy Romanova
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#21 - 2013-01-23 02:52:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Ivy Romanova
“You should have acted. They are already here. The Forum Trolls told of their return. Their defeat was merely delay, until the time after Polaris opened, when the sons of the moron would spill their own blood. But no one wanted to believe, believe they even exist. And when the truth finally dawned, it dawned in fire. But… there is one they fear in their tongue, he is Bellastren, Moronborn”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DAMN THIS    SIGNATURE    IS FANCY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Little Brat
Provincia Septim Reborn
#22 - 2013-01-23 03:52:28 UTC
Ivy Romanova wrote:
“You should have acted. They are already here. The Forum Trolls told of their return. Their defeat was merely delay, until the time after Polaris opened, when the sons of the moron would spill their own blood. But no one wanted to believe, believe they even exist. And when the truth finally dawned, it dawned in fire. But… there is one they fear in their tongue, he is Bellastren, Moronborn”

awesome

Our corporate symbol is a blue Egyptian Ankh representing pure eternal life, surrounded by 8 gold stars representing The Eightfold Path on a red background representing sacrifice and committment to the everliving, beloved of Ptah...

Silivar Karkun
Doomheim
#23 - 2013-01-23 03:58:32 UTC
Little Brat wrote:
Ivy Romanova wrote:

awesome

"insert TES: Skyrim theme here"
Velarra
#24 - 2013-01-23 07:10:40 UTC
Bellatren Star wrote:
i have decided to jump in my trusty Imicus and go out to the far reaches of EVE to look for traces of the great jovian race ... any jovian traces that i may find ... help me on my journey of knowledge.

Follow the old routes of the thukker caravan across their once hallowed lands, now grown fallow in the wake of their departure. You will know these lands, by the jump at faith's edge, if you seek their heaven.

Bellatren Star wrote:
deep in unsecure space and find the knowledge i so badly seek

It was their knowledge. Look at what it has done to them. Do you too, now seek their fate?

Bellatren Star wrote:
I know the truth is out there

Truths are out there.

Bellatren Star wrote:
i vow not to stop until i find learn the secrets of the jovian.

And if the secrets stop you?
Ivy Romanova
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#25 - 2013-01-23 07:12:01 UTC
*GOONSWARM DAH!!!!

Jovian corn.
Oh Mai gawdd.
ME GUSTA!!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DAMN THIS    SIGNATURE    IS FANCY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rordan D'Kherr
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#26 - 2013-01-23 07:20:33 UTC
Bellatren Star wrote:
What the title says guys i have decided to jump in my trusty Imicus and go out to the far reaches of EVE to look for traces of the great jovian race each day i will compile a journal on my adventures and note down of any jovian traces that i may find or even anything of interest that could help me on my journey of knowledge!

With a bit of luck i can avoid the many many dangers that lurk deep in unsecure space and find the knowledge i so badly seek

I know the truth is out there somewhere and i vow not to stop until i find learn the secrets of the jovian.

Indiana Jones in space, I like.

Too bad that you're not Lara Croft, because of the boobies, you know.

Don't be scared, because being afk is not a crime.

Garia666
CyberShield Inc
HYDRA RELOADED
#27 - 2013-01-23 07:49:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Garia666
I have been there once.. but it was an short stay.

we entered the sixed alliance tourny which was there..
sadly we couldnt browse around :)

Some jovian ships are

Eidolon 1
Eidolon 2

or

Specter
Specter 1
Specter 2

If you would like to see more ships let me know :)
Ris Dnalor
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#28 - 2013-01-23 07:56:52 UTC
Once upon a time, a long time ago, CCP fumbled a patch, and you could actually set your clone to respawn in Jovian space. A few brave folks went there to find .... well not much.

They quickly closed that loophole, however.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=118961

EvE = Everybody Vs. Everybody

• Qolde
Pookie McPook
The Whiskers of Kurvi-Tasch
#29 - 2013-01-23 10:58:03 UTC
Bellatren Star wrote:
Pookie McPook wrote:
You realise someone did this (micro warp drived all the way to Jovian Space) some years ago? He made it but there was nothing there.

Bullshit since it's actually not possible to warp to jovian space by the conventional methods that we know of.

Whatever you say my friend, it's your time. Just be aware it has been done and there was nothing there. It's what CCP use for Alliance Tournaments and the like and otherwise unpopulated. You will either die or boredom or else not be the first. Your call.
TheBlueMonkey
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#30 - 2013-01-23 11:06:12 UTC
Firstly http://eve-agents.com/index.dxd?AgentName=&System=&Region=-&Corporation=-&Faction=500005&Division=-&Level=-&Skill=-&Locator=-&Storyline=-&FWAgent=-&Sort=7&Direction=0

Secondly, why would you want to go to Jove space? So you can see the Devs replicating bugs on the live server so they can fix them?
So you can but in on a tournament and then get instantly bumped back to jita upon discovery?

doesn't sound like much fun to me but whatever floats your boat
Brooks Puuntai
Solar Nexus.
#31 - 2013-01-23 11:48:14 UTC
TheBlueMonkey wrote:
Firstly http://eve-agents.com/index.dxd?AgentName=&System=&Region=-&Corporation=-&Faction=500005&Division=-&Level=-&Skill=-&Locator=-&Storyline=-&FWAgent=-&Sort=7&Direction=0

Secondly, why would you want to go to Jove space? So you can see the Devs replicating bugs on the live server so they can fix them?
So you can but in on a tournament and then get instantly bumped back to jita upon discovery?

doesn't sound like much fun to me but whatever floats your boat

You give too much credit to CCPs work ethic. They don't replicate bugs in Jove Space, they just ship spin or fap over their avatars, while trolling the forums, or ignoring actual work(like POSs).

As far as getting to Jove space, through legal means its not possible. Someone years ago tried hopping log off safes and using a multi-MWD ship, and didn't really achieve much.

If you really want to get in Jove space, get good at PvP and get into the AT, that's about the only way.

CCP's Motto: If it isn't broken, break it. If it is broken, ignore it. Improving NPE / Dynamic New Eden

Agonizing Mining
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#32 - 2013-01-23 15:59:25 UTC
Tesal wrote:
Galaxy Pig wrote:
Agonizing Mining wrote:
Galaxy Pig wrote:
Dude! We're invading in like a couple weeks! GM's get ready!

again read above,,,, and stop with stupid posts

Actually read my post then try again. Also, watch your tone and know your place, miner.

I put a 20m bounty on him if you want to suicide gank him. He got all butt hurt too, it was great.

lolz but hurt .... hardly I called you out for claiming to have infinite wealth. but clearly your a scrub
Inc Shimaya
Taco Bell Inc.
#33 - 2013-01-23 16:46:50 UTC
I don't think he actually intends to go to Jove space. (or maybe he is)

I think his quest is more to do with what hints are in the game itself and what do they say about the Jove. I am looking forward to what you may find. Good luck.
Pookie McPook
The Whiskers of Kurvi-Tasch
#34 - 2013-01-23 18:10:05 UTC
Inc Shimaya wrote:
I don't think he actually intends to go to Jove space. (or maybe he is)

I think his quest is more to do with what hints are in the game itself and what do they say about the Jove. I am looking forward to what you may find. Good luck.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Batelle
Federal Navy Academy
#35 - 2013-01-23 18:32:20 UTC
Tom Gerard wrote:
This man is brave, he is also a moron... but a Brave Moron.... A brave moron I can respect.

Carry on my Brave, Noble, Respectable Moron!

I dub him, Broron.

"**CCP is changing policy, and has asked that we discontinue the bonus credit program after November 7th. So until then, enjoy a super-bonus of 1B Blink Credit for each 60-day GTC you buy!"**

Never forget.

Dea della Morte
Perkone
Caldari State
#36 - 2013-01-23 19:58:05 UTC
I'll join you my friend, meet me in tama belt 1 at 12:00 Eve time 'Morrow! i shall be there waiting for you in my own probing craft!

Telegram Sam
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#37 - 2013-01-23 21:04:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Telegram Sam
Pookie McPook wrote:
You realise someone did this (micro warp drived all the way to Jovian Space) some years ago? He made it but there was nothing there.

The point is journey, not the destination.
-New Age saying (possibly misquoting the Buddha, Walt Whitman, Crazy Horse, some Sufi, Yoda, or Baba Ganoosh)

Looking forward to some posts on your progress, OP.
Piugattuk
Litla Sundlaugin
#38 - 2013-01-23 21:15:34 UTC
Don't you know the eve universe is flat and if you go to far out you'll fall off the edge...sheesh.
bbb2020
Carebears with Attitude
#39 - 2013-01-23 22:03:51 UTC
Bellatren Star wrote:
What the title says guys i have decided to jump in my trusty Imicus and go out to the far reaches of EVE to look for traces of the great jovian race each day i will compile a journal on my adventures and note down of any jovian traces that i may find or even anything of interest that could help me on my journey of knowledge!

With a bit of luck i can avoid the many many dangers that lurk deep in unsecure space and find the knowledge i so badly seek

I know the truth is out there somewhere and i vow not to stop until i find learn the secrets of the jovian.

bon voyage and good trip

Pookie McPook wrote:

a deep space odyssey - eve online
Bane Necran
Appono Astos
#40 - 2013-01-23 22:24:49 UTC
Don't let the turkeys get you down.

"In the void is virtue, and no evil. Wisdom has existence, principle has existence, the Way has existence, spirit is nothingness." ~Miyamoto Musashi

Previous page123Next page