These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page

I have decided to go on an adventure to find the jovian race.

Author
Bellatren Star
Doomheim
#1 - 2013-01-22 21:38:49 UTC
What the title says guys i have decided to jump in my trusty Imicus and go out to the far reaches of EVE to look for traces of the great jovian race each day i will compile a journal on my adventures and note down of any jovian traces that i may find or even anything of interest that could help me on my journey of knowledge!

With a bit of luck i can avoid the many many dangers that lurk deep in unsecure space and find the knowledge i so badly seek

I know the truth is out there somewhere and i vow not to stop until i find learn the secrets of the jovian.

Bellatren Star: - "I have absolutly no idea what's on the other side of that NullSec gate but i'm going to jump my Freighter in anyway! #YOLO!." - Just some provi guy

Whitehound
#2 - 2013-01-22 21:40:32 UTC
Good luck and fly safe!

Loss is meaningful. Therefore is the loss of meaning likewise meaningful. It is the source of all trolling.

Vaju Enki
Secular Wisdom
#3 - 2013-01-22 21:47:32 UTC
Disease psychotic Jovians will hunt you down.

The Tears Must Flow

Bellatren Star
Doomheim
#4 - 2013-01-22 21:54:00 UTC
My Imicus is fast besides i'm only looking for the good ones to teach me the history of there people i won't have it that so little is known about this god like race! and i shall share my findings with the good capsuleers of EVE!

I shall post my findings in this thread and keep it going.

Bellatren Star: - "I have absolutly no idea what's on the other side of that NullSec gate but i'm going to jump my Freighter in anyway! #YOLO!." - Just some provi guy

Bellatren Star
Doomheim
#5 - 2013-01-22 21:58:10 UTC
day 1 on my quest to find truth and knowledge

today i started to think about the huge task ahead of me, it seems cold out there.... in the dead of space i feel as though it would be wise to stock up well... food, alcohol spare bedding and clothing and plenty of research apparatus if any ship is going to be upto the task it's gotta be the Imicus with it's exploring utilities!
one thing that worries me are the dangers of none secured space especially the pirate scum that roam maybe today would be a good day to fit faster micro warp drives to my sweetheart!

Trdina Rasputin
Man-dingo
#6 - 2013-01-22 22:47:23 UTC
Bellatren Star wrote:
day 1 on my quest to find truth and knowledge

today i started to think about the huge task ahead of me, it seems cold out there.... in the dead of space i feel as though it would be wise to stock up well... food, alcohol spare bedding and clothing and plenty of research apparatus if any ship is going to be upto the task it's gotta be the Imicus with it's exploring utilities!
one thing that worries me are the dangers of none secured space especially the pirate scum that roam maybe today would be a good day to fit faster micro warp drives to my sweetheart!

Spare bedding and cloth?

Are you not in GOO like other capsulers? :D
Pookie McPook
The Whiskers of Kurvi-Tasch
#7 - 2013-01-22 22:47:40 UTC
You realise someone did this (micro warp drived all the way to Jovian Space) some years ago? He made it but there was nothing there.
Vito Tattaglia
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#8 - 2013-01-22 22:53:47 UTC
Pookie McPook wrote:
You realise someone did this (micro warp drived all the way to Jovian Space) some years ago? He made it but there was nothing there.

How can you MWD out of a system?
Bellatren Star
Doomheim
#9 - 2013-01-22 22:58:05 UTC
Pookie McPook wrote:

Bullshit since it's actually not possible to warp to jovian space by the conventional methods that we know of.

Tom Gerard
Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan
#10 - 2013-01-22 22:59:23 UTC
This man is brave, he is also a moron... but a Brave Moron.... A brave moron I can respect.

Carry on my Brave, Noble, Respectable Moron!

Now with 100% less Troll.

Bellatren Star
Doomheim
#11 - 2013-01-22 23:02:49 UTC
Thank you i think!

Whitehound
#12 - 2013-01-22 23:04:31 UTC
Tom Gerard wrote:
This man is brave, he is also a moron... but a Brave Moron.... A brave moron I can respect.

Carry on my Brave, Noble, Respectable Moron!

Who do you call a moron?

Don't you ever think anyone equals you, Tom! Not ever...

Loss is meaningful. Therefore is the loss of meaning likewise meaningful. It is the source of all trolling.

Bane Necran
Appono Astos
#13 - 2013-01-23 00:24:00 UTC
Bellatren Star wrote:
Pookie McPook wrote:

Bullshit since it's actually not possible to warp to jovian space by the conventional methods that we know of.

At one time you could set a jump clone there, and people exploited that briefly.

"In the void is virtue, and no evil. Wisdom has existence, principle has existence, the Way has existence, spirit is nothingness." ~Miyamoto Musashi

Flakey Foont
#14 - 2013-01-23 00:50:33 UTC
Good luck and safe travels!

Don't forget us!
Juno Valerii
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#15 - 2013-01-23 01:08:29 UTC
Good hunting.
Agonizing Mining
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#16 - 2013-01-23 01:24:03 UTC
You do realize they live in coco alliance space. Unreachable
by us. If you really want to go there become a odd or join alliance tourney. Other then that you have zero chance.
Galaxy Pig
New Order Logistics
CODE.
#17 - 2013-01-23 01:25:07 UTC
Dude! We're invading in like a couple weeks! GM's get ready!

Highsec is owned by players now. Systems 0.5-1.0 are New Order Territory. All miners and other residents of Highsec must obey The Code. Mining without a permit is dangerous and harmful to the EVE community. See www.MinerBumping.com

Agonizing Mining
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#18 - 2013-01-23 01:37:03 UTC
Galaxy Pig wrote:

again read above,,,, and stop with stupid posts
Galaxy Pig
New Order Logistics
CODE.
#19 - 2013-01-23 02:19:11 UTC
Agonizing Mining wrote:
Galaxy Pig wrote:

Actually read my post then try again. Also, watch your tone and know your place, miner.

Highsec is owned by players now. Systems 0.5-1.0 are New Order Territory. All miners and other residents of Highsec must obey The Code. Mining without a permit is dangerous and harmful to the EVE community. See www.MinerBumping.com

Tesal
#20 - 2013-01-23 02:38:22 UTC
Galaxy Pig wrote:
Agonizing Mining wrote:
Galaxy Pig wrote:

Actually read my post then try again. Also, watch your tone and know your place, miner.

I put a 20m bounty on him if you want to suicide gank him. He got all butt hurt too, it was great.
123Next page