These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Technology Lab

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Price data in AssetList feed

Author
Marcel Devereux
Aideron Robotics
Federation Uprising
#1 - 2013-01-22 17:43:27 UTC
CCP why u hate mobile? Please add the pricing data you use in game to the assets feed (i.e. row itemID=... price="125.01").
TheSkeptic
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2013-01-22 22:54:36 UTC
Probably because prices aren't fixed? and differ from region to region, hour to hour?

...

Ydnari
Estrale Frontiers
#3 - 2013-01-22 23:48:41 UTC
Adding a new API endpoint where you could request the price by typeID would make much more sense than repeating it in rows in assets.

--

Ydnari
Estrale Frontiers
#4 - 2013-01-22 23:49:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Ydnari
TheSkeptic wrote:
Probably because prices aren't fixed? and differ from region to region, hour to hour?


Yes, but there's a single price per item type in the system used to value killmails.

--

Dei
Khanid Brotherhood
#5 - 2013-01-23 00:49:02 UTC
Isn't the kill mail and bounty pay out based on base price from the SDE?
Ydnari
Estrale Frontiers
#6 - 2013-01-23 00:55:32 UTC
Dei wrote:
Isn't the kill mail and bounty pay out based on base price from the SDE?


no

--

Desmont McCallock
#7 - 2013-01-23 06:09:07 UTC
And because CCP will never do something like you all suggested, we (3rd party devs) have created various market data uploaders, a market data feed network (EMDR) and various market data aggregation sites. Use those.
Marcel Devereux
Aideron Robotics
Federation Uprising
#8 - 2013-01-23 14:36:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Marcel Devereux
Desmont McCallock wrote:
And because CCP will never do something like you all suggested, we (3rd party devs) have created various market data uploaders, a market data feed network (EMDR) and various market data aggregation sites. Use those.


Except I can't make one request to those sites get all the information I need.

As stated before CCP uses a price for kills mails and bounties.

That is the price I am asking to be added. I concede to your point about it being repeated. Changing my request to have a new rowset added to the bottom of that feed named prices and has the unique list of typeID's and prices.