These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Highsec ganking

Author
Brethull
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#21 - 2013-01-20 22:23:23 UTC
Pubie McPuberton wrote:
Jay Boomer wrote:
Can some one do somefing about highsec ganking my friend just lost hes Hulk and popped hem allso and the so called concord dident get there in time to stop it WTH.. the fing is do we ant at war we ant got bounty wth not right

I totally feel your pain bro.
It is not fair these, "people" are allowed to just come in and blow us up when we just want to be left alone shooting rocks.
CONCORD has failed to protect us!

I feel we peaceful sorts need to create an eve equivalent of a "Neighbourhood Watch", to hunt down and protect others from roughians and scallywags so that they do not come to the same ends as you and your friend have.

Your story brought a tear to my eye, fly safe!

The neighborhood watch would work if it wasnt for the nieghbors allowing these criminals to hide in their stations. Its as simple as pick a fight, hide for 15 in station, rinse repeat!
loyalanon
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#22 - 2013-01-20 22:25:55 UTC
If anyone would like to come and join us ganking miners in high sec then please get in contact :)

http://eve-kill.net/?a=corp_detail&crp_id=298890
Pubie McPuberton
The Unicorn Spotters
#23 - 2013-01-20 23:00:07 UTC
Solstice Project wrote:
*lol* why do people even play this game, when they have no ******* clue about it. *shakeshead*

I know right, I mean how can you be good at a game when all your good at is sitting around killing fools afk!
Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#24 - 2013-01-21 07:30:01 UTC
Pubie McPuberton wrote:
Solstice Project wrote:
*lol* why do people even play this game, when they have no ******* clue about it. *shakeshead*

I know right, I mean how can you be good at a game when all your good at is sitting around killing fools afk!

You know that i cant sit around anywhere. ^_^
Its funny that people fall for you. xD

You could be named Awoxing Alt and you would
still find people who would accept your application. xD
Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#25 - 2013-01-21 07:35:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Solstice Project
Brethull wrote:
Pubie McPuberton wrote:
Jay Boomer wrote:
Can some one do somefing about highsec ganking my friend just lost hes Hulk and popped hem allso and the so called concord dident get there in time to stop it WTH.. the fing is do we ant at war we ant got bounty wth not right

I totally feel your pain bro.
It is not fair these, "people" are allowed to just come in and blow us up when we just want to be left alone shooting rocks.
CONCORD has failed to protect us!

I feel we peaceful sorts need to create an eve equivalent of a "Neighbourhood Watch", to hunt down and protect others from roughians and scallywags so that they do not come to the same ends as you and your friend have.

Your story brought a tear to my eye, fly safe!

The neighborhood watch would work if it wasnt for the nieghbors allowing these criminals to hide in their stations. Its as simple as pick a fight, hide for 15 in station, rinse repeat!

Try me. I dont hide. Except with GCC, i prefer being outside.
But then you might whine about me not sitting
around at one spot long enogh to get killed ...
... by the faction police.

Or that i dont hug the station and they have to move to catch me.

Can you imagine how annoying it is to deal with people who
whine about not being able to catch me,
while they constantly eat my ammo?
Eugene Kerner
TunDraGon
Goonswarm Federation
#26 - 2013-01-21 07:58:32 UTC
Pubie McPuberton wrote:
Solstice Project wrote:

kneeeeel you maggot!
You are not even worth of breathing the same filtered station air (well actually you will never be able to WIS is a Joke) unless you have to ability to troll yourself with the right portion of self mockery. Only then you may be admitted to the great council of trolls.

High Sec piracy is an art and he is the Hermann Nitsch of this discipline.

TunDraGon is recruiting! "Also, your boobs [:o] "   CCP Eterne, 2012 "When in doubt...make a diȼk joke." Robin Williams - RIP

Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#27 - 2013-01-21 09:28:32 UTC
Eugene Kerner wrote:
Pubie McPuberton wrote:
Solstice Project wrote:

kneeeeel you maggot!
You are not even worth of breathing the same filtered station air (well actually you will never be able to WIS is a Joke) unless you have to ability to troll yourself with the right portion of self mockery. Only then you may be admitted to the great council of trolls.

High Sec piracy is an art and he is the Hermann Nitsch of this discipline.

That was ... weird to read. (i'm not a pirate, though :p)

Thanks. ^_^
Tarryn Nightstorm
Hellstar Towing and Recovery
#28 - 2013-01-21 10:04:27 UTC
Jay Boomer wrote:

1.5/10.

Christ C&P, what's happened to you lotRoll

Star Wars: the Old Republic may not be EVE. But I'll take the sound of dual blaster-pistols over "NURVV CLAOKING NAOW!!!11oneone!!" any day of the week.

Kainotomiu Ronuken
koahisquad
#29 - 2013-01-21 11:22:04 UTC
This is awful.
Barrogh Habalu
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#30 - 2013-01-21 12:34:48 UTC
Jay Boomer wrote:
by the way your not the only one that can play that game

Neither is yours. As ancient Gallente saying goes, one man's freedom ends where another man's freedom begins. There, at junction, gameplay is made by both of you.

Though I'm pretty sure I've just got trolled.
SAVANT Mahr
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#31 - 2013-01-22 16:51:17 UTC
Jay Boomer wrote:

Meh...not even worth picking up a stick to chase this troll back under his bridge...
Silus Morde
#32 - 2013-01-22 17:33:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Silus Morde
Jay Boomer wrote:
consider it a valuable lesson learned, and kindly pay some isk to the ganker. He taught you many lessons if only you would learn them. Never fly aship you cannot afford to lose. do not afk mine if losing aship bothers you. Put some tank on your damn ship. Be paranoid in hi-sec. You are not Safe in EVE, ever. Even the paranoid and prepared lose ships. Even so the ganker provided you with a valuable serviice so pay the man.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Murk Paradox
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#33 - 2013-01-22 18:21:32 UTC
Jay Boomer wrote:

Slow down, breathe. Now... what?

This post has been signed by Murk Paradox and no other accounts, alternate or otherwise. Any other post claiming to be this holder's is subject to being banned at the discretion of the GM Team as it would violate the TOS in regards to impersonation. Signed, Murk Paradox. In triplicate.

Psychotic Monk
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#34 - 2013-01-22 19:40:59 UTC
Jay Boomer wrote:

That person that can do somethng about it is you.
Yimir Wolf
Snuggle Society
Pandemic Horde
#35 - 2013-01-25 04:02:49 UTC
Jay Boomer wrote:

No where in EVE is "safe" get used to it. It's what makes the game fun. If you dont like it do something about it yourself. I've been ganked plenty of times, but i was afk and poorly fit. Dont cry on the forums and ask for help, help yourself and change the way you play.
IbanezLaney
The Church of Awesome
#36 - 2013-01-25 05:32:06 UTC
Jay Boomer wrote:

If he is getting ganked in high sec while mining maybe he should mine in the peaceful safety of low sec.

I suggest Hykanima. Very safe to mine there.

You will not even have to worry about Concord not killing gankers in time.

Solves everything.
Previous page12