These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Character Bazaar

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

12.7Mil SP Character, Perfect Holding Alt/Starting Character * MUST SELL FAST *

Author
Daniel Farmer
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2013-01-19 16:09:23 UTC
EVEBOARD

• Positive Wallet
  • 2 Remaps Available
  • Will Pay Character Transfer Fee
  • Currently in Gallente High Sec Station
  • All other relevant info is on the Eveboard link

* Must Sell Soon, Will Consider All Offers *
Trader CiCi
Jack of all skills
#2 - 2013-01-19 16:11:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Trader CiCi
1.9b

Here's how I think of my money -- as soldiers -- I send them out to war everyday. I want them to take prisoners and come home, so there's more of them." - Kevin O'Leary/Shark Tank

Ze1da
#3 - 2013-01-19 16:31:50 UTC
Achaen
220 AU Warp
#4 - 2013-01-19 16:45:46 UTC
Lokitoki81
SniggWaffe
WAFFLES.
#5 - 2013-01-19 17:53:12 UTC
Perfect holding char for what? A Domi?

I dont get it?
Daniel Farmer
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2013-01-19 18:40:08 UTC
Lokitoki81 wrote:
Perfect holding char for what? A Domi?

I dont get it?

This character is only short cap ship skills to hold any capital in Gallente. Did not think I needed to explain something like that to people really looking at the Character Skills...
Etra Tiali
The Babylonians
Verged
#7 - 2013-01-19 19:03:38 UTC
3,1b b/o isk ready
Achaen
220 AU Warp
#8 - 2013-01-19 19:31:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Achaen
Daniel Farmer wrote:

This character is only short cap ship skills to hold any capital in Gallente. Did not think I needed to explain something like that to people really looking at the Character Skills...

Let's make a list of the lvl5 skills you're missing:
1. Advanced Spaceship Command V
2. Science V for JDO
2. Drone Interfacing V (for carriers)

The only lvl V skill you do have is Gallente Battleship V. You have another couple months of training before you can rightfully call this a holder alt. This is more like a half-way character. It's not focused in anything, nor can it do anything, at all, which is why you're not going to get 12M sp worth of isk for it.

Regardless of you misrepresenting what the character can do, it is what it is. Its sp is still worth something to people that want a head start in training a new character, which is why I'll bid 3.2.
Daniel Farmer
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#9 - 2013-01-19 20:07:27 UTC
Achaen wrote:
Daniel Farmer wrote:

Let's make a list of the lvl5 skills you're missing:
1. Advanced Spaceship Command V
2. Science V for JDO
2. Drone Interfacing V (for carriers)

The only lvl V skill you do have is Gallente Battleship V. You have another couple months of training before you can rightfully call this a holder alt. This is more like a half-way character. It's not focused in anything, nor can it do anything, at all, which is why you're not going to get 12M sp worth of isk for it.

Regardless of you misrepresenting what the character can do, it is what it is. Its sp is still worth something to people that want a head start in training a new character, which is why I'll bid 3.2.

A-Typical EVE player thinks he knows everything. Lets address your "issues".
1. That skill completes in 3 days.
2. This skill takes 3 Days
3. Capitals does not only include carriers...

I don't know what is funnier... The effort you put into writing this horrible response or the fact that you think your the final authority on what is and is not a good character. Thanks for the laughs.
Achaen
220 AU Warp
#10 - 2013-01-19 23:55:01 UTC
Daniel Farmer wrote:

I don't know what is funnier... The effort you put into writing this horrible response or the fact that you think your the final authority on what is and is not a good character. Thanks for the laughs.

To prospective buyers looking for a holding alt:

1. Advanced Spaceship Command V takes 20 days to train, not 3.
2. Science V takes 3-4 days to train
3. Drone Interfacing V takes 20 days to train, not 3.

You'll need to do roughly 44 days of training before you can even sit in a carrier. It's about 24 days if you want to sit in a dread, but why you would want a dread holder is a mystery.

To the seller:

I suggest you fact-check before you post. Use Evemon, like everybody else. If you're intentionally trying to mislead bidders, dishonesty in sale posts is not allowed in the character bazaar. See this post if you don't know what I'm talking about.

No one said it wasn't a good character. It just can't do anything of value. Regardless, I can see arguing with you is going to be like arguing with a wall, since you obviously don't even verify your facts before you post. By the way, I never once used the word "issue," so putting it in quotes is incorrect.

Again, my offer is 3.2 bil. Although I expect you'll be cancelling this sale soon.
Daniel Farmer
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#11 - 2013-01-20 02:18:37 UTC
Achaen wrote:
Daniel Farmer wrote:

To prospective buyers looking for a holding alt:

1. Advanced Spaceship Command V takes 20 days to train, not 3.
2. Science V takes 3-4 days to train
3. Drone Interfacing V takes 20 days to train, not 3.

You'll need to do roughly 44 days of training before you can even sit in a carrier. It's about 24 days if you want to sit in a dread, but why you would want a dread holder is a mystery.

To the seller:

I suggest you fact-check before you post. Use Evemon, like everybody else. If you're intentionally trying to mislead bidders, dishonesty in sale posts is not allowed in the character bazaar. See this post if you don't know what I'm talking about.

No one said it wasn't a good character. It just can't do anything of value. Regardless, I can see arguing with you is going to be like arguing with a wall, since you obviously don't even verify your facts before you post. By the way, I never once used the word "issue," so putting it in quotes is incorrect.

Again, my offer is 3.2 bil. Although I expect you'll be cancelling this sale soon.

your still an idiot for posting an offer on a character you obviously did not do research on. Look at my EVEBOARD. The total time anyone will need on this character is 5-6 days for a dread. I would not sell this character to you anyway... go try trolling somewhere else.
Etra Tiali
The Babylonians
Verged
#12 - 2013-01-20 05:59:07 UTC
so what about my offer?
Thunder Dumpling
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#13 - 2013-01-20 07:01:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Thunder Dumpling
Retracted
Achaen
220 AU Warp
#14 - 2013-01-20 07:16:20 UTC
Daniel Farmer wrote:

your still an idiot for posting an offer on a character you obviously did not do research on. Look at my EVEBOARD. The total time anyone will need on this character is 5-6 days for a dread. I would not sell this character to you anyway... go try trolling somewhere else.

Your character does not have ASC V.
You need ASC V to fly a dread.
ASC V takes 20 days to train.
ASC V + Science V = 24 days.
What don't you understand about this?

I would suggest that you're being willfully dense, but I'm convinced you're just trying to scam. I hope a GM notices.

Daniel Farmer wrote:

your still an idiot

Jesus. If you're going to call someone an idiot, make sure not to mispell "you're" when you do it... idiot.
lives in jeeta
State War Academy
Caldari State
#15 - 2013-01-20 07:21:58 UTC
3.2B