These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

FW Domination Medal!

First post
Author
Varathius
Enlightened Industries
Goonswarm Federation
#121 - 2013-01-17 15:37:36 UTC
I see absolutely no reason why Gallente should not get a medal. At the end they did conquer all of the systems and yes, they worked for it, long enough.

I really won't comment on who plexes more, who has more numbers, who blops more etc as I have no papers in front of me with statistics made by ccp.

Good job Gallente Federation pilots o7

SaltyandSweet
Stimulus
Rote Kapelle
#122 - 2013-01-17 17:14:02 UTC
Cynthia Nezmor wrote:
SaltyandSweet wrote:

Your mouth is clamped tightly on my nutz and i love it.
Snakes Favorite Dish OMNOM!
also FA is terrible in terms of all the sov "power blocs" jussayin.
and yes CCP is helping the gals out i took them our for dinner and drinks on me and then i treated them to some swedish hookers.
on a real note i think its rediculous how caldari are like "huuurrduuurrr ccp is liek healping you guize!!!11!1!" get over it fight back stop plexing back water systems and have some fun.

My only question is: where is ISD Type40 when you need him the most? Ugh

read the last sentance Big smile
and dont lie you loved the song Blink and if you wanna go for a spin we totally can. but really everyones too busy complaining about a broken game that they still pay to play and actually commit time to, everything is a Bitchfest and there isint enough times where people arent crying about something. i mean common.

Im So Baller I Buy Plex Cuz im too lazy to do PVE!

Princess Nexxala
Zero Syndicate
#123 - 2013-01-18 15:16:27 UTC
He must be in gal mil with the rest of the CCP dev staff...

Cynthia Nezmor wrote:

nom nom

Super Chair
Project Cerberus
Templis CALSF
#124 - 2013-01-18 15:41:43 UTC
My theory is that CCP will not give out the medal until gunnyt31 leaves gal mil, the second he does, medal will be awarded and CCP will win troll of the year Big smile
Hidden Snake
Inglorious-Basterds
#125 - 2013-01-18 16:45:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Hidden Snake
Super Chair wrote:
My theory is that CCP will not give out the medal until gunnyt31 leaves gal mil, the second he does, medal will be awarded and CCP will win troll of the year Big smile

..... i have gal militia corp ... if I will join it now ... I will receive the medal too .... mmmmkay? Twisted

Man it is so tempting I will probably do it.
Wiedzmin 3
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#126 - 2013-01-20 11:20:29 UTC
SaltyandSweet wrote:
Cynthia Nezmor wrote:
SaltyandSweet wrote:

and yes CCP is helping the gals out i took them our for dinner and drinks on me and then i treated them to some swedish hookers.
on a real note i think its rediculous how caldari are like "huuurrduuurrr ccp is liek healping you guize!!!11!1!" get over it fight back stop plexing back water systems and have some fun.

and dont lie you loved the song Blink and if you wanna go for a spin we totally can. but really everyones too busy complaining about a broken game that they still pay to play and actually commit time to, everything is a Bitchfest and there isint enough times where people arent crying about something. i mean common.

your becoming the next alucard comontryharder

And your mouth is clamped tightly on my nuts and I love it.
Wiedzmin 3
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#127 - 2013-01-20 11:24:55 UTC
Varathius wrote:
I see absolutely no reason why Gallente should not get a medal. At the end they did conquer all of the systems and yes, they worked for it, long enough.

I really won't comment on who plexes more, who has more numbers, who blops more etc as I have no papers in front of me with statistics made by ccp.

Good job Gallente Federation pilots o7

What you fail to see is, that giving them a medal for ONE day, when Caldari got medal for MONTHS, will mean its essentially the same. Years later people will talk about "hurr durr we achieved the same! After that WE LET YOU WIN". Like right now, they pretend they "let" Caldari take the systems they lost.
It is equivalent to having a killboard with one loss and one win. Your one loss is losing a battleship to a BC, and your one win is ganking that BC with your next BS using 4 Guardian alts. Years later people look at it, and think: score is 1 : 1. It is not.
Ophelia Crotchmore
The Church of Awesome
#128 - 2013-01-20 11:27:16 UTC
Where iz mah medal??????
ALUCARD 1208
Digital Ghosts
#129 - 2013-01-20 12:52:29 UTC
Wiedzmin 3 wrote:
SaltyandSweet wrote:
Cynthia Nezmor wrote:
SaltyandSweet wrote:

why because i post with my main and dont hide behind my plexing alt?
Mutnin
SQUIDS.
#130 - 2013-01-20 20:14:21 UTC
Ophelia Crotchmore wrote:
Where iz mah medal??????

I made you one but CCP took it away.. I'm sorry.. Cry
SaltyandSweet
Stimulus
Rote Kapelle
#131 - 2013-01-20 21:22:42 UTC
Wiedzmin 3 wrote:
i am a nobody, im just a scrub alt.

we know, keep slobbing my knob though i like it.

Wiedzmin 3
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#132 - 2013-01-20 21:26:10 UTC
ALUCARD 1208 wrote:
Wiedzmin 3 wrote:
SaltyandSweet wrote:
Cynthia Nezmor wrote:
SaltyandSweet wrote:

why because i post with my main and dont hide behind my plexing alt?

whowas??????talkingtoyou
Wiedzmin 3
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#133 - 2013-01-20 21:27:23 UTC
SaltyandSweet wrote:
Wiedzmin 3 wrote:

Its funny how I once had a convo with you where you assumed I should know you, or that your excorp, Doggysquad or whatever is relevant. So who are you again?
SaltyandSweet
Stimulus
Rote Kapelle
#134 - 2013-01-20 21:40:21 UTC
Wiedzmin 3 wrote:
SaltyandSweet wrote:
Wiedzmin 3 wrote:

Its funny how I once had a convo with you where you assumed I should know you, or that your excorp, Doggysquad or whatever is relevant. So who are you again?

ask these guys here =] **** even the guys in test know me -_^ dont hate scrubulet.

Cynthia Nezmor
Nezmor's Golden Griffins
#135 - 2013-01-21 02:30:15 UTC
SaltyandSweet wrote:
Wiedzmin 3 wrote:
SaltyandSweet wrote:
Wiedzmin 3 wrote:

ask these guys here =] **** even the guys in test know me -_^ dont hate scrubulet.

4 kills in january, 0 in december, 3 in november...even some nullbears know you? For what? Losing a rocket BB, then ragequtting for the month and only playing ForumWarrior Online?
SaltyandSweet
Stimulus
Rote Kapelle
#136 - 2013-01-21 20:25:56 UTC
Cynthia Nezmor wrote:
SaltyandSweet wrote:
Wiedzmin 3 wrote:
SaltyandSweet wrote:
Wiedzmin 3 wrote:

4 kills in january, 0 in december, 3 in november...even some nullbears know you? For what? Losing a rocket BB, then ragequtting for the month and only playing ForumWarrior Online?

lol you had to check the kb hahahah, my kb is still almost better than your entire corp lolololololol.

Cynthia Nezmor
Nezmor's Golden Griffins
#137 - 2013-01-22 02:14:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Cynthia Nezmor
SaltyandSweet wrote:

lol you had to check the kb hahahah, my kb is still almost better than your entire corp lolololololol.

Yes, just TODAY I got more kills than you in 3 months. And if you do not improve, scrubbie, I will get more kills in 24 hours than you in 365 days. How does it make you feel, scrubulet?

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
Dread Operative
Main Corporation
Prisoners With Jobs
#138 - 2013-01-22 02:16:06 UTC
Cynthia Nezmor wrote:
SaltyandSweet wrote:

Yes, just TODAY I got more kills than you in 3 months. And if you do not improve, scrubbie, I will get more kills in 24 hours than you in 365 days. How does it make you feel, scrubulet?

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

LoL at talking crap to an alt.
SaltyandSweet
Stimulus
Rote Kapelle
#139 - 2013-01-22 02:19:09 UTC
Cynthia Nezmor wrote:
SaltyandSweet wrote:

my KB is still better than your corps =]

marketjacker
Mr. Clean Corp..
#140 - 2013-01-23 09:34:15 UTC
I would support this medal. It should be public and NEVER dissappear. It should only appear if you did plexing for a certain amount of time. Preferably 24+ hours, maybe more. This way people can block you from joining their good PVP corps. Anyone ******** enough to have cared about flipping systems needs a shot to the back of the head in game.