These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

FW Domination Medal!

First post
Author
Shaalira D'arc
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#81 - 2013-01-15 06:09:01 UTC
The Farming Alt Armies were with the Minmatar and the Caldari during the post inferno period.

Why?

NPC imbalance.

You could speed-tank any offensive Amarr or Gallente plex using an agile (stabbed or pvp) frig. In Minmatar and Caldari plexes, you were bombarded with missile spam. You actually took damage.

So the farmers went to the factions that didn't have to deal with missile spam in their offensive plexes.
Julius Foederatus
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#82 - 2013-01-15 06:17:00 UTC
I'm pretty sure just between Crosi and me we had 100-200 farmer kills with our stealth bombers (all Caldari btw) before CCP ****** up the accel gates. Anyone who is claiming that we had just as many farmers as Caldari is either being willfully disingenuous, monumentally stupid, or simply is making claims about things they really don't know anything about. Even a casual glance at a weeks worth of play in those days would tell you which side had the most farmers (hint: it wasn't Gallente).
SaltyandSweet
V0LTA
WE FORM V0LTA
#83 - 2013-01-15 06:46:03 UTC
Julius Foederatus wrote:
I'm pretty sure just between Crosi and me we had 100-200 farmer kills with our stealth bombers (all Caldari btw) before CCP ****** up the accel gates. Anyone who is claiming that we had just as many farmers as Caldari is either being willfully disingenuous, monumentally stupid, or simply is making claims about things they really don't know anything about. Even a casual glance at a weeks worth of play in those days would tell you which side had the most farmers (hint: it wasn't Gallente).

lol you just described the entire caldari fw!

Im So Baller I Buy Plex Cuz im too lazy to do PVE!

IbanezLaney
The Church of Awesome
#84 - 2013-01-15 08:03:06 UTC
Julius Foederatus wrote:
I'm pretty sure just between Crosi and me we had 100-200 farmer kills with our stealth bombers (all Caldari btw) before CCP ****** up the accel gates. Anyone who is claiming that we had just as many farmers as Caldari is either being willfully disingenuous, monumentally stupid, or simply is making claims about things they really don't know anything about. Even a casual glance at a weeks worth of play in those days would tell you which side had the most farmers (hint: it wasn't Gallente).



I do not take part in the usual crap fights on this issue and have not done anything except be nice and congratulate the Gallente on their success.

However - on the issue of farmer numbers you are totally full of crap.

The Gallente have just as many farming alts as the Caldari.
Many are in Amarr/Minny space so you might not have seen them but they are there in droves.

Not trying to take your victory away or make it a lesser victory.
But if your gonna talk rubbish at least do it about a different part of eve none of us actually play.
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#85 - 2013-01-15 11:12:07 UTC
IbanezLaney wrote:
Julius Foederatus wrote:
I'm pretty sure just between Crosi and me we had 100-200 farmer kills with our stealth bombers (all Caldari btw) before CCP ****** up the accel gates. Anyone who is claiming that we had just as many farmers as Caldari is either being willfully disingenuous, monumentally stupid, or simply is making claims about things they really don't know anything about. Even a casual glance at a weeks worth of play in those days would tell you which side had the most farmers (hint: it wasn't Gallente).



I do not take part in the usual crap fights on this issue and have not done anything except be nice and congratulate the Gallente on their success.

However - on the issue of farmer numbers you are totally full of crap.

The Gallente have just as many farming alts as the Caldari.
Many are in Amarr/Minny space so you might not have seen them but they are there in droves.

Not trying to take your victory away or make it a lesser victory.
But if your gonna talk rubbish at least do it about a different part of eve none of us actually play.


Incorrect, gallente had very few farmer alts. The minmatar alts that farmed caldarispace for their tier 5 cashout lp were seldom fully focussed on gallente space (though it did happen from time to time). After the amarr tier 4 push where minmatar had systems to farm in their own space and in parallel after gallente's tier 5 push was one occasion where most farmers were in their own space. The victory point numbers during that period showed the caldari slightly ahead of the minmatar with both sides hitting 120k vp's.

So ya, there was a lot of minmatar alts running in caldari space, no doubt. Still, my initial point is that gallente didnt have a farming army, caldari did. And caldari moral was destroyed when the ninja patch pulled the carpet from under their plan to monopolise on caldari farming alts. At that point both sides had to move quick. Gallente moved quicker.
Lord Zekk
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#86 - 2013-01-15 11:28:37 UTC
Forget farmers, forget everything else.

Good job Frogs. Short lived victory but still a victory none the less. CCP give them a medal.

See you on the field.

o7
SaltyandSweet
V0LTA
WE FORM V0LTA
#87 - 2013-01-15 11:32:54 UTC  |  Edited by: SaltyandSweet
Lord Zekk wrote:
Forget farmers, forget everything else.

Good job Frogs. Short lived victory but still a victory none the less. CCP give them a medal.

See you on the field.

o7

i liek this guiy! Blink

Im So Baller I Buy Plex Cuz im too lazy to do PVE!

CCP Gargant
C C P
C C P Alliance
#88 - 2013-01-15 11:52:45 UTC
I removed a few inflammatory posts from the thread. Let's all be happy for each other, just this once? Please?

CCP Gargant | EVE Universe esports Coordinator

ALUCARD 1208
Did he say Jump
#89 - 2013-01-15 12:13:23 UTC
CCP Gargant wrote:
I removed a few inflammatory posts from the thread. Let's all be happy for each other, just this once? Please?




then give us whut we deserve bhahaha
Hidden Snake
The Church of Awesome
#90 - 2013-01-15 13:28:47 UTC
In the past we hold systems for months to receive recognition in medal .... Gallente held them for few days (?hours?) with massive help of CCP and now they want the medal .... ROFL ....ROFL .... is there anything more then ROFL in internet talk? Roll
Hidden Snake
The Church of Awesome
#91 - 2013-01-15 13:31:38 UTC
Shaalira D'arc wrote:
The Farming Alt Armies were with the Minmatar and the Caldari during the post inferno period.

Why?

NPC imbalance.

You could speed-tank any offensive Amarr or Gallente plex using an agile (stabbed or pvp) frig. In Minmatar and Caldari plexes, you were bombarded with missile spam. You actually took damage.

So the farmers went to the factions that didn't have to deal with missile spam in their offensive plexes.



btw number of farmers was joke in the past ... now it is joke too, but other way around .... pre Inferno there were few farmers on all sides running missions in bombers, now u have tons of incursuses roaming around.
Bad Messenger
Rehabilitation Clinic
#92 - 2013-01-15 13:36:24 UTC
X Gallentius wrote:
Generals4 wrote:
.....gives the one "in control" an army of farmers, an army which the cal mil didn't have back in the days).

Oh they had control of plenty of alts... ask Bad Messenger and Damar. Big smile


we do used some alts to defend systems back in days, but there was no direct reward for it but as usual we managed to make isk out of it anyway Cool
X Gallentius
Black Eagle5
Villore Accords
#93 - 2013-01-15 13:53:01 UTC
IbanezLaney wrote:
The Gallente have just as many farming alts as the Caldari.

"Have" vs. "Had". Back when the plexes were imbalanced, there were definitely more Caldari plexing alts. Now, my guess is that it is even or perhaps higher for Gallente since we have the higher tier. In any case, what we don't see is cross militia plexing in our theater, so the VP numbers are approximately correct - showing each side is plexing about the same.

Hidden Snake
The Church of Awesome
#94 - 2013-01-15 15:05:10 UTC
X Gallentius wrote:
IbanezLaney wrote:
The Gallente have just as many farming alts as the Caldari.

"Have" vs. "Had". Back when the plexes were imbalanced, there were definitely more Caldari plexing alts. Now, my guess is that it is even or perhaps higher for Gallente since we have the higher tier. In any case, what we don't see is cross militia plexing in our theater, so the VP numbers are approximately correct - showing each side is plexing about the same.



well reality is ... u had them because they hope for tier 5 after the the CCP involvement .... now when u failing to maintain tier 4 .... i saw many of farmville back in minmatar/amar space. Actually u had whole farmbeast 3 week ago.
Loki Vice
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#95 - 2013-01-15 15:09:42 UTC
As i recall, the caldari got their medal when the held the entire warzone for a pro-longed period of time (well over a few days) you guys are already down 9 systems... you held your warzone for less then a single day... doesn't seem very impressive to me.
ALUCARD 1208
Did he say Jump
#96 - 2013-01-15 15:46:51 UTC  |  Edited by: ALUCARD 1208
a week or 2 years it doesnt matter total warzone was achieved.. ccp help pls hidden ur so bitter...

and for the amarrian its not impressive lets see u guys do it u struggle to get passed 23 stystems we took 101 and if farmers win it how come minnies havnt dne it yet dont they have the most?
Hidden Snake
The Church of Awesome
#97 - 2013-01-15 15:47:02 UTC
Loki Vice wrote:
As i recall, the caldari got their medal when the held the entire warzone for a pro-longed period of time (well over a few days) you guys are already down 9 systems... you held your warzone for less then a single day... doesn't seem very impressive to me.


shhh ... noone should know ;) ... oficial propaganda is HIGH FIVE from CCP (and that should be everything they should receive). Twisted
Hidden Snake
The Church of Awesome
#98 - 2013-01-15 15:49:22 UTC
ALUCARD 1208 wrote:
a week or 2 years it doesnt matter total warzone was achieved.. ccp help pls hidden ur so bitter...

and for the amarrian its not impressive lets see u guys do it u struggle to get passed 23 stystems we took 101 and if farmers win it how come minnies havnt dne it yet dont they have the most?



u seem bitter because there will be no medal ... well i have so many killmails of u I can wallpaper with them .... RL wallpaper
ALUCARD 1208
Did he say Jump
#99 - 2013-01-15 15:57:45 UTC
not bitter it just shows how much ccp favor caldari cos they gave them one and also the dt spawns they made us work for it.... oh hidden uv only got blob kill mails of me i have solo ones of you ..... keep dreaming
X Gallentius
Black Eagle5
Villore Accords
#100 - 2013-01-15 16:13:39 UTC
Hidden Snake wrote:
X Gallentius wrote:
IbanezLaney wrote:
The Gallente have just as many farming alts as the Caldari.

"Have" vs. "Had". Back when the plexes were imbalanced, there were definitely more Caldari plexing alts. Now, my guess is that it is even or perhaps higher for Gallente since we have the higher tier. In any case, what we don't see is cross militia plexing in our theater, so the VP numbers are approximately correct - showing each side is plexing about the same.

well reality is ... u had them because they hope for tier 5 after the the CCP involvement .... now when u failing to maintain tier 4 .... i saw many of farmville back in minmatar/amar space. Actually u had whole farmbeast 3 week ago.

It must suck that your theory of "Permanent Imbalance due to farming alts" is turning out to be not true. Anyways, carry on with rants about FW and all that stuff even though you aren't a member of any militia.